Piramide (Bussum)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Piramide

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 0

TransApenninesCouple

Piramide (Bussum)

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

ACD Page: Piramide, Bussum

Good morning, a band of explorers, do you know this cs about 30 km from the dam? I visited this place last June and it really surprised me, I didn't think I could find a CS like that in a small town. Large selection of hash, both Moroccan and Asian and at least 9 types of weeds. Big hash scents, I bought a couple of grams a Morocco and it was of a high standard. The website also reports the analysis of the goods. I would like to return to the next trip. :mrgreen:

Marok21

Re: Piramide (Bussum)

Post by Marok21 »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Thu 10th Oct 2019 11:39 am ACD Page: Piramide, Bussum

Good morning, a band of explorers, do you know this cs about 30 km from the dam? I visited this place last June and it really surprised me, I didn't think I could find a CS like that in a small town. Large selection of hash, both Moroccan and Asian and at least 9 types of weeds. Big hash scents, I bought a couple of grams a Morocco and it was of a high standard. The website also reports the analysis of the goods. I would like to return to the next trip.
Sounds great to me as a hash smoker :mrgreen: I only remember that I saw once two analyzes of hashes from them on cannabytics website in the past. I also saw that Jesscass wrote a review on the ACD Page about the coffeeshop... thanks for the advice TransApenninesCouple it´s always great to hear of a "secret" hash coffeeshop in the country that I didn´t know before :mrgreen:
CruMember

Post by CruMember »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 11th Oct 2019 06:27 pm Sounds great to me as a hash smoker :mrgreen:
Yeah, Top Spot!
And definitely go for the Gardisha, if available! It's also their top ware and a superb example of M. imports. And, especially for you, a sure winner... :wink:
Got it on recommendation and always loved it from taste, effect and structure. :angel:
This place and stuff is a treasure...!
...can combine with visiting pitoresque Naarden on a nice day... 8)

Cheers everyone around, enjoy your day!!! :thumbup:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

mocro_polo

Post by mocro_polo »

latest menu
Attachments
pr1.jpeg
pr1.jpeg (368.17 KiB) Viewed 601 times
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Thanks for the menu, mocro_polo. I put it on the site here: https://coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-piramide.html
mocro_polo

Post by mocro_polo »

I´ve tried their Royal Marroc and Beldia. Both look very similar, creamy and gold. Nice high and clean. But the flavour is missing in these batches.
Any suggestions for good quality Beldia or similar in Amsterdam or nearby? Thanks