Coffeeshop Smoke or Buggy (Nijmegen)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Buggje (Smoke), Nijmegen

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 0

AudioKush

Coffeeshop Smoke or Buggy (Nijmegen)

Post by AudioKush »

ACD page: Buggje (Smoke), Nijmegen

Hours: Mon-Thu 09:00-13:00; Fri 09:00-22:00; Sat, Sun 09:00-19:00

Coffeeshop Smoke or Buggy is a small coffeeshop just outside of the main part of Nijmegen Centrum. The hours are limited. The prices are far lower than any other shop in the entire country. Flower & Hash range in price from €2-€7.5 a gram.

Coffeeshop Tips: For sativa lovers, one consistent strain on the menu is Royal Dutch Haze for €7-€7.5 a gram. It is comparable to Soma's Amnesia Haze. If you are on a budget, grab 4 grams of Haze Gruis for €11.

Photo taken from https://www.facebook.com/coffeeshopbuggie.buggie/

AudioKush

Re: Coffeeshop Smoke or Buggy (Nijmegen)

Post by AudioKush »

Today they had a new strain on the menu; Purple Punch. It was a bit on the wet side, but because of it the shop stuffed the bag! The flowers were full of sticky trichomes. The smell was of grape dankness and when combusted the Kush genetics came out. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to snap a photo. However, if it is still on the menu next week, I will likely grab some more.

Strain: Purple Punch
Cost: €5.5 a gram
Lineage: Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purple
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

AudioKush wrote: Wed 8th Jan 2020 01:37 pm Coffeeshop Smoke or Buggy is a small coffeeshop just outside of the main part of Nijmegen Centrum. The hours are limited. The prices are far lower than any other shop in the entire country. Flower & Hash range in price from €2-€7.5 a gram.

Coffeeshop Tips: For sativa lovers, one consistent strain on the menu is Royal Dutch Haze for €7-€7.5 a gram. It is comparable to Soma's Amnesia Haze. If you are on a budget, grab 4 grams of Haze Gruis for €11.
Indeed the prices of their offered weed is like from the past :shock: :lol: Like you wrote maybe the cheapest prices from all coffeeshops in Nl.
In the past I read some bad reviews about their quality so I never made it there :? while I was a few times at Coffeeshop Kruidentuin which is located only a few meters away :lol:

Now I would like to check the coffeeshop out for myself :lol: Next time when I am in Nijmegen I will visit the shop for sure.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 8th Jan 2020 06:09 pm
Indeed the prices of their offered weed is like from the past :shock: :lol: Like you wrote maybe the cheapest prices from all coffeeshops in Nl.
In the past I read some bad reviews about their quality so I never made it there :? while I was a few times at Coffeeshop Kruidentuin which is located only a few meters away :lol:

Now I would like to check the coffeeshop out for myself :lol: Next time when I am in Nijmegen I will visit the shop for sure.
It is definitely a hit or miss spot. Check the buds out first before grabbing is all I can say. I highly suggest checking it out, as it is a very special place. You will see what I mean when you arrive!
Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

Saturday around 14.00 shutters down and shop closed.
Anyone knows something more ?
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Hashsmoker wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 10:46 am Saturday around 14.00 shutters down and shop closed.
Anyone knows something more ?
Sadly the owner has the flu
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Never heard the likes ..must be some flu :lol: :lol:
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 10:57 am Never heard the likes ..must be some flu :lol: :lol:
Smoke or Buggy is a special kind of place. :lol:
Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

AudioKush wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 11:05 am
Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 10:57 am Never heard the likes ..must be some flu :lol: :lol:
Smoke or Buggy is a special kind of place. :lol:
This was the first time I went for Buggy, I known Nijmegen a little bit.
I finally pulled out my phone and Google Maps because I walked around a block a few times expecting to see an entrance and your typical smokeraudience.
I circled the same block again with the phone in my hand and finally I saw the shop - I walked passed it at least two times - I blame the shutters and perhaps my mind on Hash.

A special place indeed - I wish the owner a swift and healthy recovery as it seems he is irreplaceable for keeping the shop running.
I will be back :mrgreen:
Jesscass

Thumping lies and shameless promotion just don't do it for me

Post by Jesscass »

All right then, since this one popped up I really have to say my part(unavoidable so to speak as Nijmegen - and other places - I'd refer to as my sitting room figuratively). Place here is a rundown shithole stucking in time and in this case this means in a very bad way. Their offered wiet is of grotty quality and never tried their hashish either. Rarely seen so amateurishly grown stuff. Almost everyone going to respectively living in Nijmegen and knowing the coffeeshops there would advise not to go there(note: except the few people going there regularly obviously)
Staff inside is compared to other shitholes not unfriendly at all and probably will kiss one's ass big time if one is shopping there but this indeed is for good reason as the quality is just quite poor. Prices are cheap and just reflect this shitty quality and place is unrivaled indeed but just because it is unrivaled indeed as it plays in its own almost exclusive league. Does one really think other competitors and people involved in this oligopoly coffeeshop game would otherwise tolerate this if this would be competition? Pissing myself laughiing! One gets what he pays for in this very case and then one sadly has not seen any good quality in his life probably and only going to this very shop since decades like the majority of their customers(plus the ones strayed into here every now and then).
There are nationwide roughly three types of bad places: the ones selling subpar gear for shitty prices knowing doing so, the ones selling good stuff at inflated prices and the ones selling subpar gear and having no clue doing so.
Obvioully this place is belonging to the latter one but this isn't helping matters at all. I could go more into detail about this dive but'nuff said, just let us forget this place as soon as possible.
Typically case of people being able to do something wrong since decades without realising at all, almost hilarious.
Having said all this I have to point out too that I act that way in this very moment as I find the first post of this thread to be an particularly outrageous lie, others knowing this shop probably would file them under 'very unimpressive place'.
One of the few positive things: even though this is a waste of coffeeshop licence I prefer a shithole like that to a often characterless coffeeshop chain but as soon as people involved in this coffeeshop will disappear others will jump on it ; though don't know if this is possible with local gedoogbeleid of Nijmegen as it can be very different when thinking of other provinces and towns springing to my mind. Time will tell.

Anything else? Yes:

AudioKush wrote: Wed 8th Jan 2020 01:37 pm ACD page: Buggje (Smoke), Nijmegen

Coffeeshop Smoke or Buggy is a small coffeeshop just outside of the main part of Nijmegen Centrum. The hours are limited. The prices are far lower than any other shop in the entire country. Flower & Hash range in price from €2-€7.5 a gram.

+
AudioKush wrote: Wed 8th Jan 2020 08:35 pm

It is definitely a hit or miss spot. Check the buds out first before grabbing is all I can say. I highly suggest checking it out, as it is a very special place. You will see what I mean when you arrive!

So first you act as this is a hidden gem or something and when approached on that one you row back? I'd say this is at least a positive point but in your case it's not(many spineless people would never row back). Looking at your website and your general attitude as well as reviews you're just a lame promoter of said coffeeshops or your own 'events'. What gave the people of this shitty coffeeshop to you for writting such a 'review'? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Please don't come up with 'Everyone should make up his own mind‘, 'It's just a matter of taste in the end' respectively 'There are always pros with every shop' or shit as you failed in the beginning unashamingly lying about this utter shithole already. You just wanted to give them attention(and it pisses me off a bit doing so too with writting about them. Compromise, anyone?)after horse-trading with the people involved there obviously.
Sure my opinion is a subjective one as well but way more backed up and diverse, everyone with half a brain should figure out how one dimensional are yours ; this world isn't as black and white as you put it.
Worst thing is you really got some attention with this coffeeshop( still unbelievable – said it before – that in times of internet and social media some people really seem to think that there is something the majority don't know about, especially about(certain) coffeeshops in the Netherlands)and still don't set this straight.
Due to you being their tool probably. Or what ever coffeeshop you write about when looking at your other 'reviews' in general.
Or are you one of those people I met often too excited about the possibility of buying drugs semi-legal at a coffeeshop because the country you're living in doesn't allow this at all. Are you that thrilled(especially youngsters are that in my opinion and to some degree no one can blame them)?
Or are you even masking that as 'dedication'?
Are you afraid of if criticising them responsibly you give them a bad reputation in general and we should all be happy what those philanthropists feed us dear animals, being grateful and all that?
See, I used coffeeshops ages ago as a convenient opportunity to consume proper wiet and hasjiesj but at least ten years ago it went downhill for several reasons.
Still I visit them today but just as a bonus when visiting Nederland for visiting people and doing stuff ; apart from that they were an inspiration back in the day until we grew our own and left it miles behind(easy as they're very commercial on average).
I know many places throughout the decades nationwide but would never eat humble pie just because they give me this opportunity(while I respect that they brought that topic to the table back in the days but time moves on ; one can’t exploit this reputation forever).
Above all the quality has to be up to par. While judging ambience, staff and all that this is the most important part for me. I'm there for consumption not to visit the staff or people there at all, all about the drugs,
needless to say in the end it is just a business(that doesn't mean 'drugs over people' – never, but if it's about people I visit friends not linked to a business of any kind, business and friendship(very important term to me
not to be used inflationary)doesn't work for me personally and
I think this is almost impossible and if so often people have a very different idea of the term friend(ship).)
So first quality, then anything else, the whole picture you know? Some places suck qualitywise but are comfortable and so on.
If the quality isn't there, please fasten your seatbelts: I don't buy. Particularly funny if myself is out of any gear while being at a private dealer's house or at a coffeeshop when they know you want to stock up and me telling them their gear isn't worth it. While this isn't my intention I always enjoy at least looking at
their perplexed expressions then as they rarely see someone doing so ; it is such an advantage as I'm pretty much into a independent lifestyle regarding all aspects life offers(Ocassional but dedicated consumption, anyone? Some dealers being social I know since ages always want to share a bit of their almsost finished stash
If they had run out of wares as they think I can't sleep sober like the majority of their customers but I always refuse as I sleep sober without a problem and the others are indeed addicted. So hilarious grown people whine about they have some(some!) problems falling asleep when they can't consume.
Sometimes I think many of them only consume because of that as they can't get rid of it after all these decades.). Having a spine helps a lot! Unfortunately the majority of longterm consumers including many a mates lack spine and come up with lies like 'Hey, it's not that bad, at least something to smoke' while they just have a drug problem and lost control(not talking about people here indeed using this as their medicine and
this means not those pretending to use it for headaches or other lame excuses). No problem having addiction issues but I got so tired of such whiney talk so mostly give them a proper reality check if they don't stop finding excuses. Indulgence isn't that but something else to me ; each to their own but if I see it hinders them and them only wallowing in self-pity I speak up!
However, so if a coffeeshop regularly doesn't come up with quality it's not worth a licence so please close that one. I'm grateful I could experience proper coffeeshop culture but won't shed a tear when they're gone due to quality iusses and shit(metaphor: if there is a supermarket or any business selling a low standard to you would you buy over and over again?). Time for something new.
Said it before and will so in the future: coffeeshops are outdated as fuck and supplied by criminal gangs not giving much of a fuck about their customers and their health(badly flushed wiet, sprayed ones, flavoured wiet and contaminated hash – selling it is possible as it is only tolerated and no one gives a shit except for profit,
both dutch goverment and many owners. By the way take note as you advertise their menus as 'Medication menus' – this is probably a joke or a delusional idea of yours as on one hand they can not uphold a medical standard due to black market supply and shit as the www.trimbos.nl/ proves every year since they test their offered wares and on the other the majority of consumers are stoned not medicated for obvious reasons
but this is an other subject)and other dubious, self-centered people involved most of them only interested in upholding the status quo(semi-legal respectively gray market instead of a fully legal one) so they can earn easy money. So they need to be replaced by a transparent system which will happen at one point in the
hopefully not so far future(chances are not bad as there is money to be made which is the main reason more and more countries semi-legalised and shit).
Dutch goverment will start that experiment with legally grown weed in the near future. This hopefully will lead to binning that outdated coffeeshop tolerance. Sure, (corporate)big money will jump on it then and will just wash away current criminals and most of the poeple now involved. While this is well deserved I'm not the advocate
of this legal industry then as them greedy cocks are mostly in it for the money too but there is one big difference then as no consumer will go to prison or suffering any repression anymore
then(especially worldwide); apart from when big businesses taking over I'll find my way to grow my own again in a much more relaxed context then.

Took a look at your site and it's apart from being way too disposable the usual 'One hand washes the other' among mostly expats(especially your videos). The events you are hosting are personally uninteresting to me but if others want to partake, especially newbies, so be it ; though I don't want to be around
such people going there, too much passitivity. You're just running errands for Dutchies and you will always be a dogsbody for them as long as you're the average joe without money.
Your tiny interviews aren't worth much and the articles are uninspired(and mostly copy&paste) and full of advertisement(what's the purpose by the way? Writing for advertisement? For sure no focus on content. ).
You could say it's not at all professional and 'for the community' as well as 'At least I'm starting something, please do it better'(note: my personal standard would be higher but I don't have the money to do so so I just don't. Easy.) but on the other hand you offer your services there for every coffeeshop owner or what ever business owner and you expect payment for that obviously.
For the record: you can earn money, no problem and no jealousy from my side but please state that clearly!
Are you one of those naive ones looking for a coffeeshop licence even? As a foreigner you will have a hard time getting one(the ones appearing so are mostly not owning a licence
but their silent partner as a Dutchie does. Do the math!), not even if you again have much money(and if so why waste your time and risk your money for a declining approach?) Better try oversea but I'm afraid you'll need lots of money as well.
Bad timing! Though good luck and much success when doing it properly.
That's it from me regarding you, nothing personal, full stop!
AudioKush

Re: Thumping lies and shameless promotion just don't do it for me

Post by AudioKush »

Woah!! You have got to be kidding us. Holy eye sore...
Cannabis in medicinal... Or would you rather get government Bedrocan sprayed with dronabinol (synthetic thc)....

Not commenting on anything else you don't deserve the time of day...
Jesscass wrote: Wed 11th Mar 2020 10:28 am All right then, since this one popped up I really have to say my part(unavoidable so to speak as Nijmegen - and other places - I'd refer to as my sitting room figuratively). Place here is a rundown shithole stucking in time and in this case this means in a very bad way. Their offered wiet is of grotty quality and never tried their hashish either. Rarely seen so amateurishly grown stuff. Almost everyone going to respectively living in Nijmegen and knowing the coffeeshops there would advise not to go there(note: except the few people going there regularly obviously)
Staff inside is compared to other shitholes not unfriendly at all and probably will kiss one's ass big time if one is shopping there but this indeed is for good reason as the quality is just quite poor. Prices are cheap and just reflect this shitty quality and place is unrivaled indeed but just because it is unrivaled indeed as it plays in its own almost exclusive league. Does one really think other competitors and people involved in this oligopoly coffeeshop game would otherwise tolerate this if this would be competition? Pissing myself laughiing! One gets what he pays for in this very case and then one sadly has not seen any good quality in his life probably and only going to this very shop since decades like the majority of their customers(plus the ones strayed into here every now and then).
There are nationwide roughly three types of bad places: the ones selling subpar gear for shitty prices knowing doing so, the ones selling good stuff at inflated prices and the ones selling subpar gear and having no clue doing so.
Obvioully this place is belonging to the latter one but this isn't helping matters at all. I could go more into detail about this dive but'nuff said, just let us forget this place as soon as possible.
Typically case of people being able to do something wrong since decades without realising at all, almost hilarious.
Having said all this I have to point out too that I act that way in this very moment as I find the first post of this thread to be an particularly outrageous lie, others knowing this shop probably would file them under 'very unimpressive place'.
One of the few positive things: even though this is a waste of coffeeshop licence I prefer a shithole like that to a often characterless coffeeshop chain but as soon as people involved in this coffeeshop will disappear others will jump on it ; though don't know if this is possible with local gedoogbeleid of Nijmegen as it can be very different when thinking of other provinces and towns springing to my mind. Time will tell.

Anything else? Yes:

AudioKush wrote: Wed 8th Jan 2020 01:37 pm ACD page: Buggje (Smoke), Nijmegen

+
AudioKush wrote: Wed 8th Jan 2020 08:35 pm

So first you act as this is a hidden gem or something and when approached on that one you row back? I'd say this is at least a positive point but in your case it's not(many spineless people would never row back). Looking at your website and your general attitude as well as reviews you're just a lame promoter of said coffeeshops or your own 'events'. What gave the people of this shitty coffeeshop to you for writting such a 'review'? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Please don't come up with 'Everyone should make up his own mind‘, 'It's just a matter of taste in the end' respectively 'There are always pros with every shop' or shit as you failed in the beginning unashamingly lying about this utter shithole already. You just wanted to give them attention(and it pisses me off a bit doing so too with writting about them. Compromise, anyone?)after horse-trading with the people involved there obviously.
Sure my opinion is a subjective one as well but way more backed up and diverse, everyone with half a brain should figure out how one dimensional are yours ; this world isn't as black and white as you put it.
Worst thing is you really got some attention with this coffeeshop( still unbelievable – said it before – that in times of internet and social media some people really seem to think that there is something the majority don't know about, especially about(certain) coffeeshops in the Netherlands)and still don't set this straight.
Due to you being their tool probably. Or what ever coffeeshop you write about when looking at your other 'reviews' in general.
Or are you one of those people I met often too excited about the possibility of buying drugs semi-legal at a coffeeshop because the country you're living in doesn't allow this at all. Are you that thrilled(especially youngsters are that in my opinion and to some degree no one can blame them)?
Or are you even masking that as 'dedication'?
Are you afraid of if criticising them responsibly you give them a bad reputation in general and we should all be happy what those philanthropists feed us dear animals, being grateful and all that?
See, I used coffeeshops ages ago as a convenient opportunity to consume proper wiet and hasjiesj but at least ten years ago it went downhill for several reasons.
Still I visit them today but just as a bonus when visiting Nederland for visiting people and doing stuff ; apart from that they were an inspiration back in the day until we grew our own and left it miles behind(easy as they're very commercial on average).
I know many places throughout the decades nationwide but would never eat humble pie just because they give me this opportunity(while I respect that they brought that topic to the table back in the days but time moves on ; one can’t exploit this reputation forever).
Above all the quality has to be up to par. While judging ambience, staff and all that this is the most important part for me. I'm there for consumption not to visit the staff or people there at all, all about the drugs,
needless to say in the end it is just a business(that doesn't mean 'drugs over people' – never, but if it's about people I visit friends not linked to a business of any kind, business and friendship(very important term to me
not to be used inflationary)doesn't work for me personally and
I think this is almost impossible and if so often people have a very different idea of the term friend(ship).)
So first quality, then anything else, the whole picture you know? Some places suck qualitywise but are comfortable and so on.
If the quality isn't there, please fasten your seatbelts: I don't buy. Particularly funny if myself is out of any gear while being at a private dealer's house or at a coffeeshop when they know you want to stock up and me telling them their gear isn't worth it. While this isn't my intention I always enjoy at least looking at
their perplexed expressions then as they rarely see someone doing so ; it is such an advantage as I'm pretty much into a independent lifestyle regarding all aspects life offers(Ocassional but dedicated consumption, anyone? Some dealers being social I know since ages always want to share a bit of their almsost finished stash
If they had run out of wares as they think I can't sleep sober like the majority of their customers but I always refuse as I sleep sober without a problem and the others are indeed addicted. So hilarious grown people whine about they have some(some!) problems falling asleep when they can't consume.
Sometimes I think many of them only consume because of that as they can't get rid of it after all these decades.). Having a spine helps a lot! Unfortunately the majority of longterm consumers including many a mates lack spine and come up with lies like 'Hey, it's not that bad, at least something to smoke' while they just have a drug problem and lost control(not talking about people here indeed using this as their medicine and
this means not those pretending to use it for headaches or other lame excuses). No problem having addiction issues but I got so tired of such whiney talk so mostly give them a proper reality check if they don't stop finding excuses. Indulgence isn't that but something else to me ; each to their own but if I see it hinders them and them only wallowing in self-pity I speak up!
However, so if a coffeeshop regularly doesn't come up with quality it's not worth a licence so please close that one. I'm grateful I could experience proper coffeeshop culture but won't shed a tear when they're gone due to quality iusses and shit(metaphor: if there is a supermarket or any business selling a low standard to you would you buy over and over again?). Time for something new.
Said it before and will so in the future: coffeeshops are outdated as fuck and supplied by criminal gangs not giving much of a fuck about their customers and their health(badly flushed wiet, sprayed ones, flavoured wiet and contaminated hash – selling it is possible as it is only tolerated and no one gives a shit except for profit,
both dutch goverment and many owners. By the way take note as you advertise their menus as 'Medication menus' – this is probably a joke or a delusional idea of yours as on one hand they can not uphold a medical standard due to black market supply and shit as the www.trimbos.nl/ proves every year since they test their offered wares and on the other the majority of consumers are stoned not medicated for obvious reasons
but this is an other subject)and other dubious, self-centered people involved most of them only interested in upholding the status quo(semi-legal respectively gray market instead of a fully legal one) so they can earn easy money. So they need to be replaced by a transparent system which will happen at one point in the
hopefully not so far future(chances are not bad as there is money to be made which is the main reason more and more countries semi-legalised and shit).
Dutch goverment will start that experiment with legally grown weed in the near future. This hopefully will lead to binning that outdated coffeeshop tolerance. Sure, (corporate)big money will jump on it then and will just wash away current criminals and most of the poeple now involved. While this is well deserved I'm not the advocate
of this legal industry then as them greedy cocks are mostly in it for the money too but there is one big difference then as no consumer will go to prison or suffering any repression anymore
then(especially worldwide); apart from when big businesses taking over I'll find my way to grow my own again in a much more relaxed context then.

Took a look at your site and it's apart from being way too disposable the usual 'One hand washes the other' among mostly expats(especially your videos). The events you are hosting are personally uninteresting to me but if others want to partake, especially newbies, so be it ; though I don't want to be around
such people going there, too much passitivity. You're just running errands for Dutchies and you will always be a dogsbody for them as long as you're the average joe without money.
Your tiny interviews aren't worth much and the articles are uninspired(and mostly copy&paste) and full of advertisement(what's the purpose by the way? Writing for advertisement? For sure no focus on content. ).
You could say it's not at all professional and 'for the community' as well as 'At least I'm starting something, please do it better'(note: my personal standard would be higher but I don't have the money to do so so I just don't. Easy.) but on the other hand you offer your services there for every coffeeshop owner or what ever business owner and you expect payment for that obviously.
For the record: you can earn money, no problem and no jealousy from my side but please state that clearly!
Are you one of those naive ones looking for a coffeeshop licence even? As a foreigner you will have a hard time getting one(the ones appearing so are mostly not owning a licence
but their silent partner as a Dutchie does. Do the math!), not even if you again have much money(and if so why waste your time and risk your money for a declining approach?) Better try oversea but I'm afraid you'll need lots of money as well.
Bad timing! Though good luck and much success when doing it properly.
That's it from me regarding you, nothing personal, full stop!
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Update...
"Latest news!! Regular opening hours "due to corona" open all week" - translated by google translation.

We are close to seeing a complete shut down of all coffeeshops, though Buggy seems to be unharmed by Coronavirus.
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

The 2 cheapest and most terrible 'tophashes' I ever bought were from Buggy... Very friendly owner, but I agree with Jesscass, the products are generally very terrible. Sometimes I meet people that think they found a cheap gem, but after a few purchases they stop going there, though they do have extremely cheap gear. You are lucky if you found sonething okayish there, but I'm pretty sure you will stop going there after a couple of purchases.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Funny story. We once purchased "chocolate haze" from here, to find out it was moldy weed.

It is a hit or miss shop. Shop at your own risk! :lol: :lol:

There is only one perk of this shop, and it can't be mentioned in text. You just have to go there and see for yourself.
They operate with "old school" measures.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AudioKush wrote: Sat 18th Jul 2020 09:57 am Funny story. We once purchased "chocolate haze" from here, to find out it was moldy weed.
And that's a funny story, i would not have been laughing and would have let the Bud Tender know by letting him have his shit weed back and then leaving.
If this place is so shit and a crap hole??? Why do you keep on promoting it and bumping it to the front of the coffeeshop reviews section? makes no sense to me at all :?
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D