Coffeeshop Lucky Luke (Nijmegen)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Lucky Luke, Nijmegen

I like Lucky Luke, Nijmegen
No votes
I don't like Lucky Luke, Nijmegen
100%

Total votes: 1

AudioKush

Coffeeshop Lucky Luke (Nijmegen)

Post by AudioKush »

ACD Page: Lucky Luke, Nijmegen

Hours: Daily 10:00-00:00

Coffeeshop Lucky Luke has become one of our go-to shops in Nijmegen for Amnesia Haze. It is always consistent and stays at the €8.5 a gram price. Prices are the same for 1 gram as they are for 5 grams. The main menu has stayed the same for awhile now, however they have rotating specials that are shown at the window.

AudioKush

Re: Coffeeshop Lucky Luke (Nijmegen)

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (9 Jan 2020)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I never been before to this place because I read some not so good reviews about the shop in the past... I was looking for some good quality newschool hash. Well I know where to get nice quality "oldschool" moroccan hash in Nijmegen :mrgreen: but in terms of newschool hash it isn´t that easy :D . I remembered that I spotted on a menu from them that they offer some Amnesia hash as their top hash on the menu. I also read that the coffeeshop is moroccan owned and so I decide to have a check it out :D

Amnesia Hash (12€/g) - Pretty dark sticky oily stuff. Looks a bit similar to the Amnesia Hash that Coffeeshop Utopia offered some years ago. The older probably moroccan budtender seemed to be pretty proud of it and said something like "Chocolate" when he showed it to me and indeed it looked pretty nice. It had a quite intense but natural smell of the used genetics. It bubbled strong when touched by the flame and gave me a good effect more on the indica side.

Overall good quality dark sticky "newschool" hash. I liked it :mrgreen: and it was a good difference to the mostly "classic" hashes that I had this trip.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I went here again for their Amensia Hash but sadly it was a new batch and looked completely different than before :? When I came in I spotted on a handwritten paper that they offer "Super Beldia" hash (16€/g), too. Well at first I thought it would be for sure like the kind of moroccan that is sold in many coffeeshops atm for around 15€/g since corona... but I asked the dealer if I could take a look on it and it looked surprisingly different.

Super Beldia (16€/g) - Pretty dark brown from the outside and brighter inside. With just a little bit of handwarmth it gets very soft and flexible. The smell isn´t very strong but natural pleasent and more on the spicy side to me. The hash bubbles very strong when touched by the flame and burned pretty clean. It had a full flavor and delivers some nice moroccan hash scents when smoked :D Effect is more relaxing and on the body and it felt to me like it had probably a pretty high CBD content.

Overall pretty good stony moroccan hash and looked better to me than most moroccans that sold at the moment for around 15€/g in several coffeeshops. While of course it could be a few € cheaper! :?

The coffeeshop is not rated very well on the internet while personaly I was pretty happy with what I got so far but maybe I was just lucky :D . Like the Amesia hash that was completly different than before :?
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

I was in a hurry, the line in tKunsje was too long, so did a quick buy and fly by Lucky Luke on the opposite site of the street. Took the top weed without having a look. Master Kush (12e). Turned out to be very fresh, loads of fanleaves and a very light smell to the somewhat underaged buds. Buyer error, my lack of patience. Too bad. My fault. Hope to give them a more fair chance in the near future.
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

I was misjudged by the amount of leaf and the fresh cut grass smell, but for 12e this Masterkush is decent eveningsmoke.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Their Super Beldia hash (14€/g) was of pretty nice quality over the last months. Sadly the current batch seems to be pretty old and wasn´t worth the money :? Lacked in taste and effect...