Amnesia

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Amnesia

I like Amnesia
91%
I don't like Amnesia
9%

Total votes: 288

Marok21

Re: Amnesia

Post by Marok21 »

Jesscass wrote: Tue 8th Jan 2019 06:58 am Also was shown Azila(15€/g). Got me that too. Dark brownish quality moroccan hasj of a type you don't see much anymore these days, earthish sorta taste and more on the stronger side when it comes to relaxing effects.
I remembered Jesscass post and visited Coffeeshop Amnesia since longer time... the review of their Azila hash (15€/g) made me curious of trying it. It´s pretty like Jesscass described I didn´t had much of that type of hash in the last time, too. It remebered me a bit of a hash that Kadinsky offered a few years back called "Royal Cream" if I remember right :lol: I like it and it´s nice to have a good quality "oldschool" import hash even it´s a bit pricey with 15€/g :?

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Amnesia dated March 20, 2019. Kudos to GP.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Amnesia/ ... nesia.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
i'll_be_high

Post by i'll_be_high »

Went there yesterday to have a look at all their hazes (Real Amnesia, Amnesia Gangster, Amnesia Lemon and Liberty Haze). The LH, which is the priciest of the four at 72 Euros for 5g, looked and smelled by far the best as well, so I went for that. 8,5/10 for me.

The place nearly always delivers, at least in the upper price ranges and if you look at some different strains.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was looking for some creamy darker moroccan hash... so I decide to check out their Azila hash (15€/g) again which had not disappointed
me last time :mrgreen: When the budlady showed it to me she also showed me a different moroccan hash as her recommendation.
Unfortunately I forgot the name :? that one smelled so special that I had to try it, too :mrgreen:

Glowing Moroc or something like that (15€/g dry sieved moroccan hash) - Damn nice looking blonde creamy hash. One of the best
looking dry sieved moroccan hashes I saw so far. It also had a special kind of fruity smell with sour hints... a pretty natural and very
complex smell I didn´t smelled before in a hash :shock: Well it smelled very nice to my nose :D
The taste is also very pleasent like the smell... nice flavors and that terp profile was pretty new to me. Effectwise it´s def. more of a
sativa hash. It gave me a nice strong sativa high that was great for the high temperatures atm together with that special smell/taste it
´s a very nice summer smoke :mrgreen: I like it 8)

With 15€/g a bit to expensive in my opinion but never had hash that smelled like that before and I already knew when I go to that
Coffeeshop that their menu isn´t really cheap... also their Azila Hash (pretty same batch as last time) is with 15€/g overpriced but it´s a
hash you didn´t find on every corner atm so it was ok for me to spend the extra money...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

The name of the hash was "Glookies Maroc 15€/g"... found it on the current menu from Barneys: http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Barneys/ ... rneys.html
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Amnesia dated December 16, 2019. Kudos Super VM.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Came for the Acapulco Gold & the soya hot chocolate. Weed looked meh, budtender recommended Liberty Haze as strongest, ok but dry & not reaĺly worth 16€. And the chocolate's off the menu.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I always have something of a dilemma with weed in the Dam. I tell people who go there that the weed is hit and miss, so go for all the hash varieties you can't get at home. And that's what I do myself. But I like cocktails, and hash without weed lacks the soaring quality of the high, at least for me. Also, it smells divine, or should. So I always get a bit. On recent trips it's been three grams: 1) Arrival gram from 1e Hulp; 2) Bargain gram from Central 3) Expensive premium gram from somewhere. For the past couple of trips I've had AG from Amnesia in the 3rd category, but it's time to switch again, I think. It used to be Dr G, though I've not had it from this shop, and it's off the menu anyway.

It's not the sort of place I'd have stayed for a smoke ordinarily, but for the second time a sudden downpour persuaded me to. It's OK, though lacking in atmosphere. They do a good double espresso, served with a glass of water, which is a nice touch. Service so slow you think they've forgotten you, but at least no pressure to smoke up and leave. If anybody knows of shops that do soya hot chocolate, do share; I don't suppose I'm the only lactose avoider who'd appreciate it from time to time.
kalima

Post by kalima »

FODSmith wrote: Wed 18th Dec 2019 02:39 pm I always have something of a dilemma with weed in the Dam. I tell people who go there that the weed is hit and miss, so go for all the hash varieties you can't get at home. And that's what I do myself. But I like cocktails, and hash without weed lacks the soaring quality of the high, at least for me. Also, it smells divine, or should. So I always get a bit. On recent trips it's been three grams: 1) Arrival gram from 1e Hulp; 2) Bargain gram from Central 3) Expensive premium gram from somewhere. For the past couple of trips I've had AG from Amnesia in the 3rd category, but it's time to switch again, I think. It used to be Dr G, though I've not had it from this shop, and it's off the menu anyway.

It's not the sort of place I'd have stayed for a smoke ordinarily, but for the second time a sudden downpour persuaded me to. It's OK, though lacking in atmosphere. They do a good double espresso, served with a glass of water, which is a nice touch. Service so slow you think they've forgotten you, but at least no pressure to smoke up and leave. If anybody knows of shops that do soya hot chocolate, do share; I don't suppose I'm the only lactose avoider who'd appreciate it from time to time.
Always been tempted top pop in and try their AG , but maybe I won't rush now :), with regards other shops with soya hot chocolate , I know het sell soya lattes , so guess they do, I must admit I fly in with oatly barista for my coffees , as I find it tastes loads better than soys, they also now make amazing ice cream
Last edited by kalima on Tue 14th Jan 2020 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Amnesia dated January 11, 2020. Thanks to Kevin.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
brufy

Post by brufy »

Had a great time here, only fairly recently ventured this way despite 25 years or so of regular visits to the city.

Had amnesia haze pre-roll (sorry, a lazy non-connoisseur) and a party of three from Leeds squeezed onto the table and we had a friendly time.

Friendly staff too. Hope to be back in the autumn.
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
brufy

Post by brufy »

brufy wrote: Wed 11th Mar 2020 11:42 am Had a great time here, only fairly recently ventured this way despite 25 years or so of regular visits to the city.

Had amnesia haze pre-roll (sorry, a lazy non-connoisseur) and a party of three from Leeds squeezed onto the table and we had a friendly time.

Friendly staff too. Hope to be back in the autumn.
Forgot to mention, was amazed to hear some music that wasn’t reggae, but some Dave Brubeck jazz from the 50s in 5/4 time! :shock:
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Prices down in lots of shops