The Otherside

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Otherside

I like The Otherside
69%
I don't like The Otherside
31%

Total votes: 16

dpgsoulja89

Re: The Otherside

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

yeah i walked by this place but i noticed there was only dudes in it?...oh yeah :lol:

next trip...1st December!
zz

Post by zz »

This is the only coffee shop I've been in that had chandeliers. It's a funky, cramped place, but it was an easy stop off the tram on my way back from the museumplein. I can't remember the exact weed I got, but it was a nice, cheap smoke with a much needed pick me up high. And, for a gay shop, there sure was a lot of straight men and women in there. Either that or my gaydar is way broken.
inuslar

Post by inuslar »

Who really care about the orientation of the shop, if it suits you or whoever, grand,fine.
Get over it or move on elsewhere
This conversation is becoming a little, well, phobic .
Roll on 093001022015
DazedandConfusedinOR

Post by DazedandConfusedinOR »

inuslar wrote:Who really care about the orientation of the shop, if it suits you or whoever, grand,fine.
Get over it or move on elsewhere
This conversation is becoming a little, well, phobic .
Well said.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Nuff Said!
zz

Post by zz »

Not sure if the phobic comment was directed to me, but wanted to be clear that I was hoping it was more gay :D . We did enjoy the time we spent there, though.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

phobic?..grow some balls.....we talk about what we want here..if yer worried..and if this discussion bothers ya,theres the door...read another thread you can take :lol: phobia..lol..only you seem to be bothered :lol:
rockin into the night
inuslar

Post by inuslar »

:oops: Sorry I seem to have upset you with that comment. Its not directed at any individual,I just reread the the whole thread {to which I myself submitted} and thought that it read a bit off . Thats all.
As for the door so kindly held open by USBONGLORD...I choose to stay, Thanks. :wink:
Roll on 093001022015
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

all good man..was havin a hard night,stompy didnt like his dinner and decided to puke on the x box360...didnt mean to rage :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
inuslar

Post by inuslar »

USBONGLORD wrote:all good man..was havin a hard night,stompy didnt like his dinner and decided to puke on the x box360...didnt mean to rage :mrgreen:

No worries man.......tis all good.
Roll on 093001022015
samuraiwriter

Post by samuraiwriter »

Back on my first visit, this was the first CS I ever visited, just happened to be the first my GF and I stumbled upon. Could not have had a better experience, friendly budtender, nice relaxed vibe. Make it a point to revisit every trip.
Charsee

Post by Charsee »

anyone been there recently ? Do they still have the two pakistani hashish on their menu ?
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Some good hash can be found in here,in fact they have better hash than weed in my opinion. :D
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
Fever

Post by Fever »

I really like this place. I'm straight and never felt any sense of gay or straight issue in here. Female and males in when i've been there. I tend to go here during the day time because it's the only coffee shop i've found that is naturally lit with windows and feels like an actual coffeeshop.
Very small though but i like it. One guy (balding head) is quite abrupt but another guy (tall, long hair) really friendly. I felt the menu was not as good as other places (no candy cush which i like for a head high) but the coffee is actually good.
Nice pancake place a couple of doors down too. When i'm in amsterdam i usually go to the pancake place for breakfast and then head to The Other Side for my early morning smoke/read the paper/do some writing.
MasterOfMuppets

Post by MasterOfMuppets »

Bought Amnesia 10€pg,nice last smoke of the trip 4/5.