Bluebird

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bluebird

I like Bluebird
92%
I don't like Bluebird
8%

Total votes: 218

Comus

Re: Bluebird

Post by Comus »

let's face it ... you just ain't gonna get a better solids menu in the city than you do at this place .... that has always been the case and it still holds true. the selection is top notch. maybe not quite as good as it was in the 90's but still top notch none the less .... shame the voluminous hard backed leather bound menus that contained pictures, background info and samples of all the worlds hash and the equivalent of skunk are no longer a fixture mind. the change of staircase seems to have allowed a less savoury element to gain access to the venue though.

I'm in shocks and stares
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I looked in to see the renovation and maybe run into Ingi. It was crowded, so I left, thinking I'd come back later, and pick up some Water-Pressed Afghan whether or not she was working late. When I came back, not only wasn't she there but they'd run out of what I wanted, and I was running out of time. So I left. That was a boring report, wasn't it?

Having learnt my lesson, on the next trip, I bought the WPA straight away. Asked the budtender (not Ingi) whether it was the same as before, and he looked a bit shifty. 'When before?' 'Maybe two, three years ago.' 'Yeah, it must be the same.' Which didn't inspire confidence. Nor did the fact that he added that it was now sold in 10€ bags rather than 12.50€ because they weren't shifting it by the gram (the price is the same, you just get less).

And it didn't look the way I remembered it, though given the time lapse and the fact I didn't always get any, that might be just me. Wasn't it generally a flattish piece of black hash, and fairly pliable? Anyway, what I got was a rectangular hard block, and I was thinking that it was another Thing That Used To Be Better.

But I was surprised when I smoked it -- it's quite strong, and comes through even when you've been smoking other things. Or at least when I do, because people are different. I'd certainly get it again. Still no sign of Ingi, though, and I didn't have the heart to ask the budtender (who, in retrospect, was more stoned than shifty).
macky

Post by macky »

Bought the old time hash .08 for ten euros ,burned with purple moon crack .
The hash was brownie hard and a little shinney ,once in hand it softened would not say crumble had an oily pick little pieces
Nice smooth hash ,really enjoying the purple second day try,n it :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

Stopped in seen Ingi she recommended Rollex ,girl asked Ingi something and then took my money ,she gave me my money and I said thanks .
She said don,t thank me ,thank Ingi ....seems I got local rate ...tried pay for water ..Ingi just was not having it ..
Invited her to Susie for drinks tommrow....great lady think I,ll get her drunk :D
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

What concerns me about this is that they have different prices for locals and tourists...
macky

Post by macky »

Smirks wrote: Wed 2nd Oct 2019 01:28 pm What concerns me about this is that they have different prices for locals and tourists...
Before you loose your shit :D JT could be her price
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

No shit has been lost here 8)
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that there are local specials, I was always surprised how many local Dutch people went there.

Was in this week and got the cheese €12.50 for 1.2g and it was very nice, frosty nugs even!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
samnesia

Post by samnesia »

got rollex cant remember exactly how much for €12.50 but was very nice! strong and tasty! nice service, friendly relaxed vibe could have spent a lot of time there.
pingpong

Post by pingpong »

Hello people,

I went to BlueBird this weekend and asked about Ingi (ex Utopia).
The budtender told me she did not work here anymore. :-x :cry:
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Was in on Saturday and got water pressed Afghan 12.50 a g , citral 12.50 a g , and the amnesia deal few grams but I forget the price. All was very good both weeds smelled beautiful and had good flavour and the wpa was sticky with good flavours and strong..always liked this Coffeyshop and it impressed me again
DjShaggy

Re: Bluebird - Coffeeshop Reviews

Post by DjShaggy »

triplehood wrote: Tue 3rd Mar 2020 06:29 pm Can anyone give directions to it?
I just want to bookmark for later.

Also any Facebook/site...
Try clicking on the ACD page :wink:
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I wasn´t here for ages but on my way back from Coffeeshop Solo I passed the shop and noticed the free seats outside in front of the coffeeshop which looked perfect for the first joint of the day :D

White Cookies weed (12,50€/1,2g) - Good looking buds with a lot of crystals on it. Smell was also pretty good and fresh while from taste it remembers more of a "white" strain like WW. Burned ok not really white but for most Coffeeshop weed ok... same for the flush job... the effect was a good mix of sativa and indica that did the trick. Overall not bad and enjoyable.

Cheese hash (12,50€/1,2g) - Pretty dark nearly black from the outside and brighter brown from the inside. Soft and pliable but not ultra sticky. Smells pretty natural of the used genetics and bubbles nice when touched by the flame. Good taste and more of an indica effect which was quite strong for a hash in that price range. Overall good piece of hash for the price. Nothing outstanding but good.
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Rolled up late the other night and looked at the hash:

Most looked a bit dry and basic so ended up going for the Menali @€12.50? Per g

Had some oil shine in the bag that seems to disappear by the next day but this was the darkest, softest and tastiest hash of the week. Wasn't quite as soft and malleable as I'd liked but it was a good hitter and smoked well with a nice buzz

Edit:
Forgot I also picked up 2.5g of Jamaican for €5, pretty decent stuff but did find the last 1/3 unusable by way of being completely compressed seeds otherwise made great hash filler and smoked without harshness