Bluebird

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bluebird

I like Bluebird
92%
I don't like Bluebird
8%

Total votes: 218

wietzakje

Re: Bluebird

Post by wietzakje »

cheese pollen is nice also the blue bird special is nice to

Searching for the best weed !
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

cheese pollen was gone but tried the critical mass hash wich is a fine example
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I went by there tonight as well for some Cheese Pollen, and also instead opted for the Super Critical. I didn't smoke any though as I've been on a rosin binge, so I pressed twee .7 zakjes (1.4 g) and got a 50% yield on the dot back, so .7 of super sticky dark amber rosin. Not much smell to the post pressed product, although original wasn't overwhelmingly aromatic either. I'll do a fat dab of it in a bit and report back on flavor and potency... (did one already but I think I overheated the nail on the first, and didn't get as good of a hit). So far though, I think I prefer the Cheese Pollen, that was something special, which really smelled like it's parent-strain, also pressed into some amazing equally aromatic (transferring nicely into taste when dabbed) rosin.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Bummer about this beloved Cheese Pollen but was long enough in stock. Hope it's coming back one day :mrgreen: !

Is this Critical Mass hash supposed to come from Morocco?
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

hi jesscas good question ; ))
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Grabbed a gram of cheese pollom in October and for price was the best hasj of the trip. It also put me on my arse. Sat outside watching the world go by for a while. First time at bluebird won't be last.
"If you can, then do "
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

got me some amnesia pollen this one looked really nice !
and some nepal pollen : )))
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Was shown Cheese Pollen(12,5€/0,8g) and blonde new Sarasa Pollen(sp, Afghanistan, 12,5€/0,8g) beside Amnesia
Pollen and Critical Mass(moroccan, 12,5€/0,7g).
Since I had the other three before I chose Afghan this time. Cheese Pollen looked different than the other
batches from here before, harder press this time it seems as darker looking, not so much smell either; was told it's
the same though.
I would have gone for it out of interest if I hadn't stock up before at Green Place unfortunately but was
after a mellow smoke for the start anyway so Affi does the trick usually(no ice-o-laters from there by the way) :mrgreen: .
Distinctive own taste, sort of spicy and as expected bit of a body buzz with a nice enough high.
It makes a change from the usual stuff around. One of the better ones I had but wish it would be stronger.
Trashcanman

Post by Trashcanman »

Awesome place to hang out early in the morning :mrgreen:
JohnGreen

Post by JohnGreen »

Great place to sit love the vibe here when it's not too packed ... Music hit or miss, can't remember being disappointed with any weed I got here ... Stand out strain was May 2013 ... Strawberry haze ... Amazing (did not taste like synthetic candy strawberries, just good weed)
2rare2die

Post by 2rare2die »

Cheese pollen is nice. Really tastes like it's parent strain, clean and tasty but bit expensive compared to strength. I like Am-block and SLH-block from boerenjongens a lot more because they're cheaper, taste is loudier and they are stronger. But Strawberry Sour Diesel Kush was something really good, got one nice nug 1.1g for 12.5e i think. Amazing mix of diesel and kush with fresh fruit/berry notes, smells incredible good and taste is hard to describe! It's a bit more diesel kinda taste and you can also taste kush there but it's not so gassy like NYCD, sweet and LOUD!!, white ashes and smooth smoke. Very strong head high at first which turns fast to heavily stoned state of mind and i've been smoked a lot before that but clearly cuts through the hazy stone and hits straight behind eyes, very good choice for late night wandering around RLD to get some munchies before bed.

Cheese pollen (7,5) Taste is on point but not very strong.
Strawberry Sour Diesel Kush (8,8) I don't usually buy weed from Bluebird but couple times when i've done it has been really good!

Has anyone seen Water pressed afghan recently on menu? I really miss that heavy dreamy stone from that, rosin from that would be from another planet :lol:
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

tried cheese pollen again but as 2rare2die wrote

the taste is good but strenght is lacking
but still a nice smoke
drtangus

Post by drtangus »

Anybody know if cheese pollen is still on the menu?
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yes cheese pollen is still on the menu although its very different then a few months ago alot darker and not so strong anymore in a way i cant explain lol

bought some strawberry haze and chocoloupe
resojo

Post by resojo »

I liked this place. I got some OG cheese hash here and sat down upstairs next to a window with a nice view. I packed a bowl of what I had left of the Kosher Kush I had bought the night before from Easy times and a nice bit of the OG cheese. That hash really hit me hard,lol... in a good way, but it is a lot stronger than what i'm used to getting here in France.
I liked the choice of music & the vibe of the place.... I'll definitely go back.
Joseph :D