Bluebird

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bluebird

I like Bluebird
92%
I don't like Bluebird
8%

Total votes: 218

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Bluebird

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Did a buy and fly Thursday, maybe Friday, didn't stay as we were off to meet Nugs, but the place looked as it always does and was per ush pretty packed.

Looking for hash, a classic moroccan and something Asian both from the better end of the menu.

Tender recommended Old School (1,1 I for 12,5 e) and Nepal Temple Balls (1,3 g for 12,5 e).

Old school was a nice classic Moroccan, smooth and feeling very fresh and clean smoked, with a light brown interior and chocolate colored exterior it was a lot less dark and sticky than most of the high end moroccans you get now a days in Mokum. Very nice classic for the money, although the power maybe wasnt its selling point.

Tee Balls was another very good if not great classic at the price, coming in at just about 9,5/g. Dark, almost black on the outside of the thin sliver of hash, the inside of the few mm thin slice showed a surprise in the shape of a nice smooth brown. The expected taste was there and quite good, but could have been stronger. The effect was very much there as it cut straight through what of had previously smoked (and dabbed and...) and gave a clear and uplifting head high with a relaxed and mellow body stone without gluingyou to the seat.

Both a worth a try and recommended when looking for solid classics. Bluebird delivers again, a go to shop for great selection of classic imports and a lot of interesting and exotic menu items. Great service as always..!

Cc

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Should I assume from your silence that there's no Water-Pressed Afghan, or did you just not notice/care about that particular Bluebird gem?
CopenhagenCouple

Sorry FOD, forgot to mention: did look, no AWP in stock...
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought some og cheese looks realy nice still got to smoke it though
Searching for the best weed !
burgers

Post by burgers »

Do they still have Lime on the menu at The Bluebird?

My favourite smoke, will be heading straight there Sunday.
I AM GOONER!
mokum

Post by mokum »

Lime is not on the menu anymore. It's a shame because the mix lime-cheese pollen(blonde) in a joint was one of the best things i ever smoked.
Papi

Post by Papi »

So no Lime and no WPA? That is utter crap
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
CopenhagenCouple

Nopes, at least not three weeks back, but as always plenty of other exotic, interesting and good valued offerings... We are hard pressed in finding a better bet for variety and quality at the price when it comes to imports..! :D.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Have you smoked WPA batch of January 2014?
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
CopenhagenCouple

Nopes, that was during our time away from the dam...
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Went for OG Cheese(Cheese Pollen still on offer too ; not that I care the slightest but Water Pressed Afghan wasn‘t on the menu again )and also spotted a section headlined Very Special Hash on the menu. There Amnesia Pollen(1,1g), Kushberry(1,1g), Chemdawg(1,0g)and Malana Cream for 25€/bag were listed.
Was told except for the Malana(which for some reasons I didn‘t even look at :twisted: :lol: )all was grown in Morocco. Very steep and insane prices these days but since I tried Barney‘s best(26€/g) and De Graal‘s Quad(25€/g)it would be hypocrite not to try this one, especially as most hash at Bluebird is no bullshit :mrgreen: . Still an insane price though. No clue about Chemdawg except for being a famous strain but remembered Pengaldinho on here mentioned Chemdawg Cream from Greenhouse tasting like the strain so I took that one(also can blame someone if it‘s shit). As a treat once in a while, why not?
OG Cheese was my favourite hash from Amsterdam this trip as there still was a strong cheese smell to it while something else in the background, tastes like it smells, too.
Still effects not that strong but nice enough :) .
Chemdawg looked like one of these hashes Boerejongens/Tweede are selling with the tag Amsterdam Genetics. Not looking overly great for the price(still quite oily though so it sticks to the bag ; can't really understand Bluebird not keeping them in the fridge, although its probably about proper smelling and a bit of a hassle going to the fridge again and again but Tweede Kamer handled it that way with some of their hashes on the other hand so its possible), also under the microscope but smell was indeed sort of unique, fresh like weed sort of 'sour skunky' not overly pungent though but clean (since I don‘t know about Chemdawg weed I smelt it a Greenhouse in Amsterdam and Cremers in The Hague but don‘t know if Coffeeshops sell the real deal. Anyway, Cremer‘s was similar to Bluebird‘s).
Strong body stoned effect and full melt quality, also tried it in a bong. Taste was transfered well. Still nowhere near worth 25€/g, especially since not strong like I would expect it to be for such a price. More a thing about quantity probably here.
Also found De Graal‘s Quad and even Barney‘s best more after my liking but in fact you can‘t compare them at all.

Hope coffeeshops are not starting to sell special batches like that more and more for such a high price( to exploit lovers of hashish even more nowadays). Would think twice if I‘d buy something like this next time. Sure old dicussion about if it‘s worth it or not especially on holidays but this is just rip-off. There would be more to say about pricing though, so boring.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

og cheese hash still nice !!
and got me some nepal pollen looks good
Searching for the best weed !
Herrring

Post by Herrring »

One of my favs, but this time it was a little bit dissapointing.

I bought dr greenspoon for 12, never had it before, but i dont like this example...

I always come here and look for one hash, wpa!! And after over a year i always looked for it, they had it on menu, bought 1, i got a more hard then soft piece, first time i bought wpa here, it was some soft thing that will left brown oil on the package. This batch isnt like that, its like a sisterfrom wpa but not so good.

Little bit pissed about that, i always enjoyed coming here.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Went looking for the water pressed hash you guys go on about, it was on the menu but the budtender talked me out of it. Said it used to be good, not so much anymore. Insisted I would love the cheese og, 40% thc. Got .8 of it. Sticky and melts to the bag at pocket temp. Smoked most of it in a joint just before leaving to go to the airport. Strong. Can't say much about taste, as it was in a large joint made up of the bits left over from 8 days.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

ZBeebs wrote: Mon 27th Mar 2017 09:59 am Went looking for the water pressed hash you guys go on about, it was on the menu but the budtender talked me out of it. Said it used to be good, not so much anymore. Insisted I would love the cheese og, 40% thc. Got .8 of it. Sticky and melts to the bag at pocket temp. Smoked most of it in a joint just before leaving to go to the airport. Strong. Can't say much about taste, as it was in a large joint made up of the bits left over from 8 days.
Sounds like a very honest dealer :D nice to hear... was it maybe the one with long black hair looking like an indian? :lol: he sold me one of the best hashes I ever had in the past (years ago)... good guy :D
How much you paid for the Cheese OG hash? 12€ for 0,8g?