Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2

I like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
86%
I don't like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
14%

Total votes: 251

CruMember

Re: Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Post by CruMember »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Wed 18th Mar 2020 08:06 am ...
Guess, with an attitude like this, nobody wants to have you in the shops or should have you nearby. MrDumpPuffer... :thumbdown:

Lafe

Post by Lafe »

CruMember wrote: Sat 28th Mar 2020 08:06 am
Guess, with an attitude like this, nobody wants to have you in the shops or should have you nearby. MrDumpPuffer... :thumbdown:
MrPeterPuffer. Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course.
"Laif" with a long "a".
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

CruMember wrote: Sat 28th Mar 2020 08:06 am
Stupid sheeps
CruMember

Post by CruMember »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 20th Apr 2020 09:18 pm Stupid sheeps
The Spephard will also be there for (guys like) you...

...but nevertheless thank you for staying away from our flock.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I noticed on the menu that they had fat kids cake weed i didn't buy it as I was just looking for hash but would be interested to know what it's like.. Anyway fat kids cake hash is the business the more I smoke it the more I like it🤗 also got rifman jala hash, its a hard pice that bubbles like crazy when touched by a flame and really nice old school flavour, very enjoyable.. Always like coming to this shop to stock up on hash but very rarely buy weed or sit and have a coffey here must try it sometime
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They had a new hash on the menu called "Lemon Haze Block (9,50€/g)". The budtender recommended it to me for the best block hash atm. While I noticed that there was another customer in the shop who asked for "filtered hash"... the "Lemon Haze Block" is "double filtered" the budtender said... and indeed it´s damn tasty and potent hash :shock: :mrgreen: Well I didn´t smoked much of it yet but my first impression is very good especially for that price :shock: I will write a final review when I tired more...

I think this is maybe their entry for the "Clouds in the City" cup which should have been this weekend. I don't know if the event took place because of Covid-19... on IG I saw that Coffeeshop Solo enters "Hia Primero Hash" for the cup but when I was there it seems like there is no cup running atm while they had the "Hia Primero (15€/g)" on the menu :D

Anyway maybe the "Lemon Haze Block" is not long on the menu anymore so if someone is around I would try it :D

By the way they also have a cheaper new batch of "Fatkids Cake Block (9€/g)" on the menu like Coffeeshop DNA as Kushy wrote.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 4th Oct 2020 01:04 pm I think this is maybe their entry for the "Clouds in the City" cup which should have been this weekend. I don't know if the event took place because of Covid-19... on IG I saw that Coffeeshop Solo enters "Hia Primero Hash" for the cup but when I was there it seems like there is no cup running atm while they had the "Hia Primero (15€/g)" on the menu :D
Last year the organiser of that cup allegedly stole most of the entries, i was shocked that he tried to organise it again.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Spanishbeldia

Post by Spanishbeldia »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 4th Oct 2020 01:04 pm They had a new hash on the menu called "Lemon Haze Block (9,50€/g)". The budtender recommended it to me for the best block hash atm. While I noticed that there was another customer in the shop who asked for "filtered hash"... the "Lemon Haze Block" is "double filtered" the budtender said... and indeed it´s damn tasty and potent hash :shock: :mrgreen: Well I didn´t smoked much of it yet but my first impression is very good especially for that price :shock: I will write a final review when I tired more...

I think this is maybe their entry for the "Clouds in the City" cup which should have been this weekend. I don't know if the event took place because of Covid-19... on IG I saw that Coffeeshop Solo enters "Hia Primero Hash" for the cup but when I was there it seems like there is no cup running atm while they had the "Hia Primero (15€/g)" on the menu :D

Anyway maybe the "Lemon Haze Block" is not long on the menu anymore so if someone is around I would try it :D

By the way they also have a cheaper new batch of "Fatkids Cake Block (9€/g)" on the menu like Coffeeshop DNA as Kushy wrote.
How was the hiya primero from coffee shop solo?
in July I tried the
royal cream and hiya filtred.
royal was reddish brown mix of very sweet Pakistani and Moroccan genetics.
the curious egg-shaped hiya of new technique with traditional genetics was sweet and dense
Top quality!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 5th Oct 2020 06:30 pm Last year the organiser of that cup allegedly stole most of the entries, i was shocked that he tried to organise it again.
Thats strange :shock: :lol: who was the organiser?
Spanishbeldia wrote: Mon 5th Oct 2020 10:37 pm How was the hiya primero from coffee shop solo?
in July I tried the
royal cream and hiya filtred.
royal was reddish brown mix of very sweet Pakistani and Moroccan genetics.
the curious egg-shaped hiya of new technique with traditional genetics was sweet and dense
Top quality!

I wrote a review here viewtopic.php?f=5&p=427818#p427818
Unfortunately I couldn't try the hiya made with new technique :? I really would have liked to try that :mrgreen: anyway like you
said they have some superb quality hashes... even the "cheaper" ones like the AK47 are superb atm :mrgreen:

Like CC wrote Solo is usually with orig. Dampkring the best spot for hash in town but Boerejongens with their static filtered hashes is also on that list for me. :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 6th Oct 2020 06:30 pm
RoMoney wrote: Mon 5th Oct 2020 06:30 pm Last year the organiser of that cup allegedly stole most of the entries, i was shocked that he tried to organise it again.
Thats strange :shock: :lol: who was the organiser?
An English guy, there was a lot of upset people on Instagram, many entrants posted about it being a sham. Really bad, a lot of entrants still run essentially illegal enterprises, so he doesnt really know who he was stealing from......could have ended very badly for him.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RoMoney wrote: Wed 7th Oct 2020 06:16 pm An English guy, there was a lot of upset people on Instagram, many entrants posted about it being a sham. Really bad, a lot of entrants still run essentially illegal enterprises, so he doesnt really know who he was stealing from......could have ended very badly for him.
What stupid ideas some people have really crazy :wtf:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

FAT KIDS CAKE BLOCK €9
SHEARZADE SUNRISE€10
SUPER LEMON HAZE BLOCK€9.50
WHITE CHOCO BLOCK€8.50

When I went in I was looking for TBIZLA GRAN CRU but it was sold out so between here and tweed kamer I picked up these few hashes. Fat kids cake is €2 cheaper than last time I had it and it is not the same stuff at all it is still good hash for the price but the old batch was far superior, as for the other 2 amsterdam genetics hashes the lemon haze block is my favourite it bubbles more than the wcb and tastes better but all in all 3 good value for money blocks
SHEARZADE SUNRISE is my favourite of the 4 again I was hopeing for jala but it was sold out so I went for this and it is wonderful. It has a sweet old school flavour it is a very hard piece of hash thad has to be burned to spread, it bubbles good and is great value
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I went here to try the Rifman Sherazade Sunrise that Tokeing Tom recommendet :D When I asked the budtender that I know since years to have a look on the Rifman Jala and Rifman Sherazade Sunrise he told me that I have to look on their new "Beldia" hash first. It was his favorite at the moment and yes it smelled very nice out of the container. Unfortunately I had a smaller budget because my bank card decide to don´t work for a few hours and so I wasn´t able to pay with card or get anymore cash :? :evil: So I went for the Beldia but the Sher. Sunrise is on my list for the next trip :D

Beldia (11€/g) - Blonde coloured but a bit darker brown than some hashes that sold under the name "Beldia". It´s a bit harder hash but not rock hard and with a bit of handwarmth it gets soft fast. Smelled very nice out of the container like quality classic import hash. It´s also tasty and bubbles nicely when touched by the flame.

Overall I liked it :mrgreen: Especially when you see that 15€+ moroccan hashes that are sold in many coffeeshops... it´s great to have good quality moroccan for a "decent" price. Personaly I liked that Beldia more than most batches of their Tbisla which they had in the past for around 1,50€ more and which was a favorite of some locals. Well batches change sometimes pretty fast at Amsterdam Coffeeshop/Tweede Kamer so I hope that batch of Beldia stays for longer :D

Super Lemon Haze Block (9,50€/g) - Still nice I especially like the texture :mrgreen: very good first smoke of the day for me.

Tweede Kamer/Amsterdam Coffeeshop have usually some well priced quality stuff on the menu. It is not for nothing that the shop is well frequented by locals even at corona time.

By the way they also had one pretty expensive hash on the menu called White Choco Ice (18€/g). When someone tried it I would like to know how it was :D
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated 7 May 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lebowski_duke

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffees ... erdam.html