Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2

I like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
86%
I don't like Pink Floyd - Dampkring 2
14%

Total votes: 251

FlyByNite

Re: Coffeeshop Amsterdam (formerly Dampkring 2 and Pink Floyd)

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated January 14, 2019. Thanks to SupeR.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffeesh ... erdam.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Last night:

Stopped in to grab some goodies for my solo Game of Thrones watching party.

Was nursing a fierce sweet tooth, and was thus primarily after some Amsterdam Genetics "Spacetry's"

Took a look at some flowers first, settled on 1.5g of Manderine Cookie, at 13 EUR /g. Very calyxy haze-esque bud structure. Lightly citrusy (limes, grapefruit and tangerine) nose, with a subtle spiceyness and earthy-woody tone and the back end. Translates only a bit on the vape, per first impression but will have some further goes before making a final assessment.

Spacetry - 9 EUR - Red Velvet cake. Beautiful, if excessive packaging. Decadent fondant with a thick "sheet" layer of white chocolate icing the top, fruity taste and the medication taste is quite present. Very fast onset of effects, less stoney and more clear heady high than other edibles, probably top-3 potency/quality-wise ever had with regards to Dutch coffeeshop edibles.
codejd

Post by codejd »

The Big Buddha Cheese at 12,00 Euro/gram is nice.
Donkey smell.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated May 13, 2019. Thanks to SupeR.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Popped in for a Red Velvet Cake. You can't beat them, but you may develop a cake habit.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Lots of multiple name strain hazes, bought a choco block cake bar and left.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated October 7, 2019. Thanks to SupeR.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I ever wanted to try their top "Waterworks (80€/g)" ice hash but the price scared me everytime :lol: one of the good things here and of course in some other shops is that the minimum purchase is 5€. So I tried only 0,1g :lol: but well I am a mostly bong smoker and 0,1g of high quality ice hash gives usually a nice hit :mrgreen:

While it´s not enough to give a detailed review but overall I was pretty dissapointed especially because of its high price compared to the quality. From the look a hard brownish piece of hash that reminds at first of some mid grade moroccan hash :shock: but after closer inspection I could see that it´s def "better" than usual moroccan hash^^. The hash didn´t smelled much even out of the tub while the budtender said it´s didn´t smell much but it´s damn potent... I would have expected more for the price. Well it was really smooth to smoke and not like some other ice hashes which are very hard for the lung :lol: taste was also not bad but the effect wasn´t spectacular to me... especially for that price I expected it much stronger :?

Anyway it is not easy to find good ice hash in the coffeeshops nowadays but damn for 80€/g... maybe my tolerance is too high :roll: :lol: but for example the last good ice hash (Kosher Kush Ice) I tried was from Greenhouse Den Haag made from "Ex.tractor" and was half the price and much stronger and super tasty...

But I have to say that the batches change very often at Amsterdam Coffeeshop/Tweede Kammer and I really saw some killer looking ice hash from them that looked more potent than any ice hash I saw before from a coffeeshop but this time was not worth the money :?
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I'm glad that u tried this Maroc I am coming over soon and my apartment is very close to this coffeshop I have always been a fan of ice hash and have made it a good few times myself so I appreciate how much weed it takes to make a gram of top quality if one is lucky one might expect 1gram of top quality ice from 10 gram quality bud or if using good quality trim 1gram quality from 20 grams trim..I'm sure that they are using trim and mixing probably the last 3 bags together to get what you have described as a piece of quality looking Maroc hash if so 80a gram is expensive dampkring are offering one labeled as full melt I think for 40 or 45 but I'm sure you are well aware of that :mrgreen: I think I will try that one or the one from bushdoctor when I over ..also interesting that you can buy such a small amount it's a good way to sample before a bigger purchase keep up the good work man ... :thumbup:
brufy

Post by brufy »

Though no longer Pink Floyd for some time now, the shop at 44 Harlemmerstraat has always been a good place to kick things off on my many trips.

Find SSH pre-rolled perfectly up to the job, though some folk here discourage pre-rolled. Of course, there’s plenty of good stuff sold by the gram.

On three floors, so plenty of capacity, but after here, tend to orientate around Amnesia on Herengracht, which is much smaller.

Lemming wrote: Sat 19th Mar 2005 12:30 pm Please vote in the poll and click on PostReply to add a comment.

ACD page: Coffeeshop Amsterdam
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Was in this morning and got jala hash 10 a g
.very nice piece of hash not to soft easy to work but bubbles great with a flame and very tasty ..this is a good buy for 10 euros highly recommended
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Coffeeshop Amsterdam dated March 3, 2020. Thanks to SupeR.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Coffeeshop Amsterdam sets up a sanitation station.

MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

AudioKush wrote: Sat 14th Mar 2020 08:59 pm Coffeeshop Amsterdam sets up a sanitation station.

Fucking sissies :roll: only pussys be scared of this corona dumb shit :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Wow what vulgar language. You should be ashamed of yourself.
MrKushPuffer wrote: Wed 18th Mar 2020 08:06 am
AudioKush wrote: Sat 14th Mar 2020 08:59 pm Coffeeshop Amsterdam sets up a sanitation station.

Fucking sissies :roll: only pussys be scared of this corona dumb shit :mrgreen: :mrgreen: