Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

WLow

Re: Dampkring

Post by WLow »

Thanks for the recents reviews guys, i saw thoses quarantine deals they made sounded good.

Oldschool Haze was a staple at Amnesia Coffeshop (10+ years ago? ), it's one of the finest cut in the city for sure, wasn't on the menu of dampkring back then, like marok said Mexican Haze was probably their better "exotic" haze cut.
after looking at menus i think the mexi is available at birdy in harleem

I've seen Karma's work with the ag13 crosses, i'm not really into the ag13 many people like it but i don't know, that's why i understand your electric avenue review Nugs.

Frost

Post by Frost »

Lovely staff inside, had a good time speaking to the older budtender. Went to the NIQA since it won last year, didnt dissapoint, strong with flavor, durable high, nice stuff.

Also bought Himalayan Sudha. Lovely smooth energetic high with a lovely sweet taste. I realy like this type of hash, i smoked something very similar in London for a while. Very easy to make and soft on the throat.

But the star of the show is Khalis. An intense clear high, with a sweet and pure taste, very fresh, super easy to make but not to easy to remove it from my fingers. The texture on the outside and the color alone sold me on this one. One of the best hashes i ever had. Today i went to Barnyes and saw that they have a very similar one called Turkish Delight that has the same color but even more shiny so im getting that tomorrow

Three truly outstanding top of the crop hashes from probably my favorite coffe shop in the world
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

The Khalis is fire! We squished 5 grams into rosin on 710. Yielded 3 grams!
The aroma can simply be described as very rose floral. Amazing uplifting stone!
Frost wrote: Sun 14th Jun 2020 11:36 pm Lovely staff inside, had a good time speaking to the older budtender. Went to the NIQA since it won last year, didnt dissapoint, strong with flavor, durable high, nice stuff.

Also bought Himalayan Sudha. Lovely smooth energetic high with a lovely sweet taste. I realy like this type of hash, i smoked something very similar in London for a while. Very easy to make and soft on the throat.

But the star of the show is Khalis. An intense clear high, with a sweet and pure taste, very fresh, super easy to make but not to easy to remove it from my fingers. The texture on the outside and the color alone sold me on this one. One of the best hashes i ever had. Today i went to Barnyes and saw that they have a very similar one called Turkish Delight that has the same color but even more shiny so im getting that tomorrow

Three truly outstanding top of the crop hashes from probably my favorite coffe shop in the world
Cicciozeta

Post by Cicciozeta »

Favorite shop with Mr K & Co had Cheese(12 €g) and WiFi(14,5€g)wich was good but bit outstanding and Tha Melon and OldSchool Haze that was instead impressive particularly the OldSchool Haze, so different from the other haze, less citrus and more musky/piney.
Had the Khalis too, really good but so challenging for roll it especially in the high temperature of the Dampkring.
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Cicciozeta wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 11:13 am Favorite shop with Mr K & Co had Cheese(12 €g) and WiFi(14,5€g)wich was good but bit outstanding and Tha Melon and OldSchool Haze that was instead impressive particularly the OldSchool Haze, so different from the other haze, less citrus and more musky/piney.
Had the Khalis too, really good but so challenging for roll it especially in the high temperature of the Dampkring.
:D Khalis is for cold time, smoked last joint of Khalis yesterday at 37° in Italy an it was like a oil! :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Mon 3rd Aug 2020 09:08 pm
Cicciozeta wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 11:13 am Favorite shop with Mr K & Co had Cheese(12 €g) and WiFi(14,5€g)wich was good but bit outstanding and Tha Melon and OldSchool Haze that was instead impressive particularly the OldSchool Haze, so different from the other haze, less citrus and more musky/piney.
:D Khalis is for cold time, smoked last joint of Khalis yesterday at 37° in Italy an it was like a oil! :mrgreen:
Indeed :D really hard to work with especially when it´s warm :lol: The Rifman Sensabille was also pretty sticky like the Khalis. While I took a look on it last weekend and it seemed to be different. Not as sticky as before and nearly rock hard... I didn´t tried it but be warned before blind buying :D
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 3rd Sep 2020 09:38 pm
TransApenninesCouple wrote: Mon 3rd Aug 2020 09:08 pm

Indeed :D really hard to work with especially when it´s warm :lol: The Rifman Sensabille was also pretty sticky like the Khalis. While I took a look on it last weekend and it seemed to be different. Not as sticky as before and nearly rock hard... I didn´t tried it but be warned before blind buying :D

Also had the Khalis a couple of weeks ago and you guys are right on, it is one of the hardest hashes to work with in a long time, but also one of the best hashes I've smoked in a long time. It is next to impossible to roll but amazing to smoke. Unlike most super oily hashes, this still retains much its appearance even after it has become a lump of goo, meaning that you can still see some of the texture and the creamy brown goodness, without it just turning into a very dark oily, shiny lump of mush. It is also very potent, but maybe not as strong as the bt suggested as he called it a dead sure trip to the couch for an hours worth of relaxing at least after smoking a joint. But that might also be a matter of tolerance... :lol:

As the sensabile is on my "must buy list", I naturally also sampled that, and it was indeed a different batch (suspect entirely different producer tbh) than back in March. Marok21 is completely right with respect to consistency, much less sticky than in March and many times before that. Now it is a bit hard and somewhat crumply, similar to some batches of the legendary shoe in consistency although not as hard as the shoe usually is. Taste was also very different, much more spicy and a less smooth smoke than usually. Not a bad smoke by any means, but definitely not the sensible we are used to! Potency was ok, but didn't stand out.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 4th Sep 2020 04:19 pm Unlike most super oily hashes, this still retains much its appearance even after it has become a lump of goo, meaning that you can still see some of the texture and the creamy brown goodness, without it just turning into a very dark oily, shiny lump of mush.
True! I have exactly the same opinion :D also many of that ultra sticky hashes don´t have a real flavor anymore when they are so oily... while the Sensabille (old batch) and Khalis were still tasty and smelled very nice :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 4th Sep 2020 04:19 pm As the sensabile is on my "must buy list", I naturally also sampled that, and it was indeed a different batch (suspect entirely different producer tbh) than back in March. Marok21 is completely right with respect to consistency, much less sticky than in March and many times before that. Now it is a bit hard and somewhat crumply, similar to some batches of the legendary shoe in consistency although not as hard as the shoe usually is. Taste was also very different, much more spicy and a less smooth smoke than usually. Not a bad smoke by any means, but definitely not the sensible we are used to! Potency was ok, but didn't stand out.
What a pity :? while like said before consistency is not all... I remember some years back they got a "new" batch of Sensabille that was also kind of "hard" compared to the batch before. The budtender told it´s the same stuff but only hard pressed... well that was not the truth :lol: at this point I stopped buying the Sensabille till it got great again :mrgreen:
Tom Joad

Post by Tom Joad »

Cheers Lemming for the swift activation on the account :)

l posted on here years ago as Phat Paulie, I lived in Tilburg at the time. I now live in Amsterdam and was inspired by the Larry OG from the Dampkring to check back in.

10 bananas a gram, a rare treat.

Enjoy.
Tom Joad

Post by Tom Joad »

I sampled a 10 bag of something called Narstie Glue? Stupid strong but not as pleasant as the Larry OG.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tom Joad wrote: Sat 24th Oct 2020 01:06 am l posted on here years ago as Phat Paulie, I lived in Tilburg at the time.
Nice to hear from you again :mrgreen: I liked your reviews from Toermalijns wares a lot :D luckily the wietpass is gone there and now I am also allowed to visit Toermalijn again too :D
Tom Joad wrote: Sat 24th Oct 2020 01:06 am I now live in Amsterdam and was inspired by the Larry OG from the Dampkring to check back in.

10 bananas a gram, a rare treat.
Sounds nice and a good grown weed for 10€ is as you said a pretty rare treat nowadays and also the strain is pretty unusal in that price range. While now with the "half lockdown" the prices could getting better. For example on the IG acc from Coffeeshop Baba I saw that they have a weed they call "Lockdown" on the menu again. In the past it was sold for around 6€/g and looked pretty nice especially for that price.

By the way I heard some good things about the "Rocky Dennis" strain that is available at Dampkring. Never heard of it but the genetics are kind of something "new". It´s "Flo" crossed with "Sour Double"... could be worth a try :mrgreen:

I also tried the Khalis some weeks ago and it seemed to be even much oilier than before :shock: it didn´t smelled as nice as before, too. Well it didn´t smelled bad but not to compare as I know it... seemed to be a new batch. Sadly I found a bit of "plastic film" in the hash :? well that can happen but be carefull and examine your hash before smoking :roll:
Tom Joad

Post by Tom Joad »

Hey Marok, me old pal :D I didn't expect it but somebody remembered me :)

Firstly, I tried the Rocky Dennis. I sampled a 20 bag and as he was bagging it, I spotted the Larry OG. I had a good run with the Lemon Larry from the Green Place if I remember correctly, a few years ago, so asked to see it?

RD was 14.50 and when l seen and smelled the Larry, I took 2 grams. (Being honest? I thought they mixed up the bags? They were both so similar. Sorry Dampkring)

I went back the next day and took 5 grams of the Larry OG.

I've had over 20 grams in total so far and once I drop to 5 grams in storage, I'm back for another 5.

About Toermalijn? They were top of the pops when I lived there. Seemed to have lost their way a bit at the moment, from what I hear.

The Cho Clombia-NK9 was probably the strongest thing I ever smoked in my life, First batch anyway.

Shout me sometime you are in town.

Giddy Up!
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

has anyone tried their hash from Afghanistan? I discovered an ig from a farm in Afghanistan where it begins to make, as in Morocco, dry hash a new future for black hash? I give you the ig baaba879
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tom Joad wrote: Tue 27th Oct 2020 06:34 pm Hey Marok, me old pal :D I didn't expect it but somebody remembered me :)

Firstly, I tried the Rocky Dennis. I sampled a 20 bag and as he was bagging it, I spotted the Larry OG. I had a good run with the Lemon Larry from the Green Place if I remember correctly, a few years ago, so asked to see it?

RD was 14.50 and when l seen and smelled the Larry, I took 2 grams. (Being honest? I thought they mixed up the bags? They were both so similar. Sorry Dampkring)

I went back the next day and took 5 grams of the Larry OG.

I've had over 20 grams in total so far and once I drop to 5 grams in storage, I'm back for another 5.

About Toermalijn? They were top of the pops when I lived there. Seemed to have lost their way a bit at the moment, from what I hear.

The Cho Clombia-NK9 was probably the strongest thing I ever smoked in my life, First batch anyway.

Shout me sometime you are in town.

Giddy Up!
Seems like I still have a good memory even I am a stoner :lol:

That Larry OG seems to be the real deal there atm :mrgreen: by the way personaly I am smoking some Larry OG hash (12,50€/g) from Coffeeshop Solo right now :mrgreen: (review will follow)

Yeah Toermalijn is/was great :twisted: I remember back my first visit there. We were really impressed by their quality especially that it seemed to be organic grown so damn tasty. Even their cheapest weed like their White Widow was excellente and I never got any batch from a coffeeshop that came close. You could usually buy everything from their menu without getting dissapointed. I think the problem is atm that they have to much demand and can´t get enough real high quality wares. When you see how many guys especially from belgium come to them for their good quality. In the past most went to Maastricht but since it´s only for people who live there many people go to Tilburg instead (much more than before).
Tom Joad wrote: Tue 27th Oct 2020 06:34 pm The Cho Clombia-NK9 was probably the strongest thing I ever smoked in my life, First batch anyway
Yeah that sounds very special 8) :mrgreen:
Tom Joad wrote: Tue 27th Oct 2020 06:34 pm I discovered an ig from a farm in Afghanistan where it begins to make, as in Morocco, dry hash a new future for black hash? I give you the ig baaba879
Thanks man. Looks very good what they produce there :shock: :mrgreen:
Tchukykush92 wrote: Tue 27th Oct 2020 11:14 pm has anyone tried their hash from Afghanistan?
I am not a big fan of "black hashes" because most I tried gave me no real effect :? Even when I didn´t smoked any other stuff before :shock: ok maybe you could call it very light sativa high but I would prefer a good haze or something like that for a sativa high. It´s very rare for me to find a "black hash" that makes me really high :shock: but there were 3 or 4 "black hashes" that I had that were great but that was really the exception :?

If I remember right I tried 2 Afghan hashes from Dampkring so far and both made me at least high. The last I tried I think was their Khan Kahar hash but it wasn´t like the "usual" dark afghan hash I know... more like a polm hash probably not made by hand rubbing but with sieving. Not the holy grail of hash but really good quality and finally something from Afghanistan that made me high (well it was no real "black hash") and didn´t dissapointed me :D
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

it is often rare as you say to come across good quality black hash 4 5 years ago i had taken samsara bodhi from nepal it was amazing as well as sensabille was amazing and the super tbisla for old school hash was also a value on strongly February to retest all this