Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

Tokeing tom

Re: Dampkring

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yes i agree expensive i had some about 2 years ago from cs amsterdam and it was very good worth the money waterworks i think it called.. also had some some honeycome hash from cs reefer 45 half g that was very strong ..looking for a night time treat

FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I came in here for something soft, black, Asian and different (insert joke here). So I tried the Sapana Phai, a name that I found difficult to remember. A bit of research shows it should be Sapana Bhai, सपना भाई, or 'dream brother'. So now you know, and will forget in five minutes' time.

It's very much the sort of soft hash that there's not much point trying in a shop; better to wait until it can be put into a freezer for a bit, from which it emerges looking quite beautiful. The taste is pleasant, but frankly for 16€ I'd expect something with more power. I wonder whether the Himalayan Sudha is any stronger. Maybe I'll get to try it next time, if it's still there.

Incidentally, is the cat still around? Haven't seen him on my last few visits, though I''ve only been briefly in and out to look at the menu and occasionally succumb to the lure of something exotic.
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

FODSmith wrote: Sun 29th Sep 2019 09:32 am Incidentally, is the cat still around? Haven't seen him on my last few visits, though I''ve only been briefly in and out to look at the menu and occasionally succumb to the lure of something exotic.
Unfortunately the cat is no longer with us :(

Got a funny story involving old Bowie from 2016. Me and my girlfriend were sitting in the window of Dampkring, toking up and stroking the perpetually half-asleep kitty. A walking tour stopped outside, presumably listening to the Oceans 12 spiel from the guide.

The group began enthusiastically photographing the cat, then one member gestured toward my joint then his camera. Realising he wanted to document a smoker in his natural habitat, I obliged, before proceeding to pull a series of the ugliest faces I possibly could. The tourists laughed, I laughed, my girlfriend was mortified. Job done.

After the group left, a customer remarked to Ron behind the bar, "Bowie is gonna be famous!" to which Ron replied "Ah, he already is."

This story may not mean much to anyone else, but magical little moments like this are the reason why Mokum has my heart.

2 more days :twisted:
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

have had some good finds at the original dampkring
good haze in this building
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Smokeybee21 wrote: Sun 29th Sep 2019 01:46 pm
FODSmith wrote: Sun 29th Sep 2019 09:32 am Incidentally, is the cat still around? Haven't seen him on my last few visits, though I''ve only been briefly in and out to look at the menu and occasionally succumb to the lure of something exotic.

Got a funny story involving old Bowie from 2016. Me and my girlfriend were sitting in the window of Dampkring, toking up and stroking the perpetually half-asleep kitty. A walking tour stopped outside, presumably listening to the Oceans 12 spiel from the guide.

The group began enthusiastically photographing the cat, then one member gestured toward my joint then his camera. Realising he wanted to document a smoker in his natural habitat, I obliged, before proceeding to pull a series of the ugliest faces I possibly could. The tourists laughed, I laughed, my girlfriend was mortified. Job done.

After the group left, a customer remarked to Ron behind the bar, "Bowie is gonna be famous!" to which Ron replied "Ah, he already is."

This story may not mean much to anyone else, but magical little moments like this are the reason why Mokum has my heart.

It’s the little things that are the most memorable, sharing “juicy fruit” gum on a train reminds me of one of mine
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Willjay wrote: Sun 29th Sep 2019 03:33 pm It’s the little things that are the most memorable, sharing “juicy fruit” gum on a train reminds me of one of mine
Go on... :twisted:
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

Smokeybee21 wrote: Sun 29th Sep 2019 01:46 pm

nice memories 8)
macky

Post by macky »

Strawberry OG ,smelled better then it taste 7 ,ran back in later and for SSH joint ...always buy them ever trip since way back ....hit or miss today’s was fine
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 18th Aug 2019 05:51 pm The budtender was the Italian feller who's always steered me in the right direction with hash, knows his stuff.
Talked with him on my last trip about their Sensabille hash... he told me it is a "Rifman" hash from the Rif and from the same farm as
the Sensabille from the past. According to him it´s made of only moroccan genetics and some years back it was exported in different countries under a specific name... unfortunately I can not remember the name anymore :? I think it was "Agadir" (sold under that name in germany) but not sure I will ask him again next time. Very good budtender who really knows his hash :thumbup:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu ffor Dampkring dated October 29, 2019. Thanks Alex.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkrin ... kring.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They got a new moroccan hash on the menu called "Khalis". It was the advice of the budtender because he knows that I like the Sensabille hash so he directly pointed me to that one :mrgreen: Also the budtender with the dreadlocks heard that... agreed and said it is his new favortite hash atm and it´s pretty the same type of hash as the Sensabille maybe even better :mrgreen:

Khalis (15€/g moroccan import hash) - From the texture pretty similar to the Sensabille. Darker brown sticky hash but a bit less sticky than the Sensabille. When I smelled it out of the tub it was pretty similar to the Sensabille at first but now I noticed that it´s smells def. different :lol: a bit sweet but also some kind of minty and spicy. Very natural and intense smell. The smell/taste is described on the menu as "bombastic" :mrgreen: I didn´t smoked much of it yet but it is def. strong and yummy :D have to smoke more to give a better feedback but first impression is very good! Compared to the Sensabille I would say that it has a stronger effect and taste/smokes maybe a bit "cleaner" but I have to try more :mrgreen:

Again some superb rare hash from the Rif from here :mrgreen: keep it up guys :thumbup:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Fuck me Marok21, was just about to write a review on the Khalis, but as ever you are the man with hash reviews... Long story short, agree with most of your thoughts, but very much prefer the sensabile in the current version to the Khalis, even though the super cool BT (the one you and nugs talk about, with awesome baggie art) seemed to prefer the Khalis as well!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 8th Nov 2019 02:36 pm Fuck me Marok21, was just about to write a review on the Khalis, but as ever you are the man with hash reviews... Long story short, agree with most of your thoughts, but very much prefer the sensabile in the current version to the Khalis, even though the super cool BT (the one you and nugs talk about, with awesome baggie art) seemed to prefer the Khalis as well!
:lol: :lol: I have not had much free time lately and so not the time to write reviews but that Khalis and the Black Domina hash were so special that I had to write the review immediatly :lol: If I had known that you have tried it too, I would have let you step in, of course :wink: :lol:

After I tried some more of the Khalis I would agree with you. Especially in terms of smell/taste I prefer the Sensabille. While the Kalis also smells nice but to me the flavor of the Sensabille is better balanced and more to my taste. Effectwise I have to say that the Khalis is a bit stronger to me and in combination with the Black Domina filtered hash from Solo a real killer :lol: :mrgreen:
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

First coffeeshop visited in the city, waiting for us Marok21 ready for an afternoon of tasting hash! :D :D We smoked Khalis and Sensabille, Thidrin Zabida and Niqa still to be tried. Reviews coming soon ... :mrgreen:
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (11 Jan 2020)