Abraxas

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Abraxas

I like Abraxas
90%
I don't like Abraxas
10%

Total votes: 163

Loofimax

Re: Abraxas

Post by Loofimax »

Hi guys

What about their Hawaiian haze ?

Monkey

Post by Monkey »

Cant comment on smoke quality but this is a great place to chill and loads of space upstairs. Visuals are pretty trippy and i have never been told i have to buy their wares. Just stroll in order a drink and pull up a pew. :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Abraxas dated October 14, 2018. Thanks B-Bomber.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Abraxas/ ... raxas.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
bearbong

Post by bearbong »

Wife and me chilled spent here many hours during our short trip. We didn't try any of their weed/hash but we sure do enjoyed their drinks. :D :D The shop was usually packed during the times we were there but we didn't have a hard time getting good seats. Trippy interior. Those stairs are something lol. Nice Service. Will definitely return :D

We also had our little bong with us which attracted a lot of attention (and affection? :mrgreen: ) every time we used it :D
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

bearbong wrote: Sat 9th Mar 2019 01:06 pm Wife and me chilled spent here many hours during our short trip. We didn't try any of their weed/hash but we sure do enjoyed their drinks. :D :D The shop was usually packed during the times we were there but we didn't have a hard time getting good seats. Trippy interior. Those stairs are something lol. Nice Service. Will definitely return :D

We also had our little bong with us which attracted a lot of attention (and affection? :mrgreen: ) every time we used it :D
Did you see if they were still selling the Space Sproofwafels? Must go back there during 420 weekend.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

bearbong wrote: Sat 9th Mar 2019 01:06 pm Wife and me chilled spent here many hours during our short trip. We didn't try any of their weed/hash but we sure do enjoyed their drinks. :D :D The shop was usually packed during the times we were there but we didn't have a hard time getting good seats. Trippy interior. Those stairs are something lol. Nice Service. Will definitely return :D

I feel you bro! I allways have my boost bong with me. And every time i get it out my backpack everyone is starring at us like we smoking crack :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bearbong

Post by bearbong »

RoMoney wrote: Sat 9th Mar 2019 01:52 pm

Did you see if they were still selling the Space Sproofwafels? Must go back there during 420 weekend.
sorry man didn't check their menu for edibles or weed/hash at all
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Abraxas dated March 19, 2019. Thanks to GP.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Abraxas/

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Devore

Post by Devore »

Great place to chill. Weed wasn't up to scratch!!
Freshprince86

Post by Freshprince86 »

they`ve taken the hawaiian haze off the menu .. :( damn, thought i could check it in the next months, but no chance..
- as wars come and go, my soldier stays eternal -
Pinkman1991

Post by Pinkman1991 »

Has anyone tried the vegan-friendly edibles here? I am interested to try that out. Been searching everywhere online for a place that sells them.
Laygord

Post by Laygord »

Purple Haze was a pretty decent joint filler with mild effects, Ketama Gold was a terrible smoke with relatively strong effect. A match made in heaven :crazy: :mrgreen:

Coffee was one of the best of the trip.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Laygord wrote: Tue 16th Apr 2019 07:07 am Ketama Gold was a terrible smoke
no wonder its only 800bugs a kilo :P
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Abraxas date February 12, 2022. Thanks to MD.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Abraxas/ ... raxas.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Abraxas dated October 20, 2022. Thanks to Bongsword.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Abraxas ... raxas.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite