Abraxas

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Abraxas

I like Abraxas
90%
I don't like Abraxas
10%

Total votes: 163

geoffk

Re: Congratulations, Dimon

Post by geoffk »

Joshuadrooney wrote:
SeniorHippies wrote:When kind, considerate, thoughtful, courteous and loving people go abroad they behave as kind, considerate, thoughtful, courteous, loving people.
I have yet to see any American tourist behave in that way. Usually, you are all too pre-occupied with moaning about everything.
Time to use the 'foe' function again. Great for filtering out the BS.

http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joshuadrooney

Re: Congratulations, Dimon

Post by Joshuadrooney »

geoffk wrote:
Joshuadrooney wrote:
SeniorHippies wrote:When kind, considerate, thoughtful, courteous and loving people go abroad they behave as kind, considerate, thoughtful, courteous, loving people.
I have yet to see any American tourist behave in that way. Usually, you are all too pre-occupied with moaning about everything.
Time to use the 'foe' function again. Great for filtering out the BS.
I pity your lack of humour.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them
geoffk

Re: Abraxas

Post by geoffk »

Perhaps I was being a tad sensitive.
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

26/7/11 + 28/7/11 - packed out, but good service still.

1g PowerPlant - ok smoke, can get better.
1g JuiceyFruit - didn't quite burn right, slighty overpriced 'imo'
1g MarocCream - nice smoke in a pipe or bong.
1g Icolater - again smoke this in a pipe.

8 slice hash cake(luke) liked these ones, i only had one as he took the rest back with him, may have spaced me out for a bit/not sure,nice cakes.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Austin-to-ADam

Post by Austin-to-ADam »

1st CS I ever visited. 2003, tried the elephant fresh off the plane and jet-lagged, walked around ina stupor.
I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.
Smokey McPot

Post by Smokey McPot »

Usually a favourite shop of mine but not so great this time,
very very busy
We dare not try to order Drinks as the girl was in a very bad mood and struggling to keep up as it was
Creme de maroc wasn't as good as last year

Still love the microscope on the counter, weed looks so good in that much detail lol
If carlsburg made weed it would be northern lights 5x
smokedog

Post by smokedog »

was in the other day, got a g of cheese...was an ok smoke...defo worth the price i paid as bud tender was so monged he gave me 18E change from 20E meaning it cost only 2E instead of 12E!!! sweet as fook.was chilling up the stairs puffing away on my joint when my missus screamed " A MOUSE!" and pointed to the corner.low and behold a mouse was just cruising around on the floor! musta been cravin a smoke!.the hillarity that ensued as a couple of girls screamed and climbed on chairs was brilliant, even better was the guy in the corner that was crying with laughter at the whole scene.defo my funniest coffee shop moment.awesome
This is not nam, there are rules..the dude abides!
PecosTheCat

Post by PecosTheCat »

I really enjoyed this coffeeshop. For some reason or other, I never got around to visiting Abraxas on previous visits. I really liked the layout, plenty of room upstairs, friendly staff. I also quite enjoyed the Apple Jack which was very decent weed for the price. I also really like their logo.

Apple Jack E11/g
mafufero

Post by mafufero »

Went here twice--July 2011 & May 2012--and enjoyed it each time. On each visit, I bought the pre-rolled 7Euro pure weed joints. They were solid. I also got a gram of the cheese on the last visit. Staff very friendly, including the Aussie budtender who greeted us last time. I met some French and German tourists upstairs and had some good times.
Next trip: November 2013
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

1st shop ever visited in the Dam so this place is kind of special for me, we tried their White Widow an old classic and it didn't disappoint nice and heavy stone. We sat down stairs near the budtender, they have changed the seating here a little to higher seating, still as comfortable and you get the added bonus of watching all the other customers making their purchases, its interesting to see what other people are buying, a must visit shop. :D
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Called in here late on Wednesday night. Picked up some quality Crème Maroc and chilled on the terrace :mrgreen:
KEEP ER LIT
Smokey McPot

Post by Smokey McPot »

Yeah that Creme maroc is a smooth ass smoke
If carlsburg made weed it would be northern lights 5x
Spammy

Post by Spammy »

Went to buy 1 gram hawaiian haze. Got a pre weighted bag, which I detest. It's not even 1 gram, but 0,8 . That's not a calibration error or a round off to the nearest 0,1.
Not worth the trip.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

So I went here (meaning the big shop on the side street, not the shop on the corner....I get confused) with some friends as a stop off point while looking (in the wrong direction) for Utopia.

Got the Silver Haze, mainly because I wanted a Sativa I hadn't tried before, and in my very high and tight fisted state I decided I wasn't going to pay for the Hawaiian Haze. So it looked ok, pre bagged which is always a shame, smelt reasonable but not amazing. I must comment that it tended to crackle quite alot while smoking. I sometimes notice it on 1 toke off a joint at most and put it down to it being pretty dry, old tobacco I dunno, but this happened quite a few times off every single joint, including ones rolled with fresh tobacco. High was ok, taste ok, but really nothing special. I doubt I would buy anything here again. My friend bought some hash, possibly the creme maroc, which was nice, but I don't really know anything about hash......

Anyway, a picture of what I had left of the Silver Haze when I got home.
Haggdogg

Post by Haggdogg »

Was in here for my first splif of the trip last week. Budtender was friendly enough.
Got a gram of cheese and some sort of kush. Cheese was very tasty, but the kush wasn't great. Reasonably priced place and comfortable enough place to chill in for a while. Weed is in pre packed bags however which i dislike.