Abraxas

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Abraxas

I like Abraxas
90%
I don't like Abraxas
10%

Total votes: 163

stew1974

Post by stew1974 »

Fuck reincarnation, i was happy as an ant until some fuckwit with a can of hairspray and a lighter called me a pest. Now every summer I'm reminded of the event when i go bright red under the midday sun. Other people blame my scottish blood, but i know better :shock: Ooops on the special mince pies, it's all in the pastry don't you know :wink:

LadyPnut

Post by LadyPnut »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Our once favourite Coffeeshop! This place has changed. The new bar does not work. Taking out the comfy seating for the new rubbish bar does not work.

The weed is pre-bagged. This was our first smoke. Dealer recommends the Hawaiian Haze €12.50 for 0.96. Friendly dude! Uplifting buzz, nice taste! Hubby and I finally unwind! A really great smoke. We decide that its a smoke for after work! Was pleasantly stoned and needed to walk.

We went back several times and the place was always packed, so its not lost its appeal for other people, but the once comfy Abraxas is now constantly messy from where loads of people who have no manners and treat the place like its their bedroom. But they have taken out the old ashtrays (Which someone has stolen from my house. We bought a little one years ago!) and replaced them with the plates. Plus on top of that, they don't clean up that often.

So Abraxas has downgraded! Not like it used to be. Disappointed but still kept going there. Plus its smoker friendly!!
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

My bud from the Bulldog is a new bud master there, can't wait to visit.
He who tries to shine dims his own light
westflyr

Post by westflyr »

:) I really enjoyed this shop. Great place also if you are a first timer like I was. The budtender was helpful, another guy was really cool and even let me borrow a water bong. Cute girls at the coffee bar and the espresso was good. The vibe was cool and laid back with good music. I went back on New Years eve and enjoyed it again but of course it was very crowded then and they played more annoying music. The only downside is the location past the square on an alley. I'll be back.
U.S.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Really nice place to chill. Bought a gram of Juicy Fruit and didnt like it at all was damp inside of the bud and there was no real smell to it. Left it out to dry over night and it was a little better.
Ste_1

Post by Ste_1 »

Just sat here now, smoking Amnesia Haze. Feeling very good, nice chilled vibes coming from the speakers. Not too busy and enjoying a nice hot chocolate.

Havn't checked out the menu just yet but it wont be long.....
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Ste_1 wrote:Just sat here now, smoking Amnesia Haze. Feeling very good, nice chilled vibes coming from the speakers. Not too busy and enjoying a nice hot chocolate.

Havn't checked out the menu just yet but it wont be long.....
8)
Ste_1

Post by Ste_1 »

Missed the talk today Kermit, lets say we had a Ciesta lol
Müller

Post by Müller »

Nice upstairs room, confy and good vibes.
The John Sinclair I got here wasnt worth the 14 € though.
godhed

Post by godhed »

Müller wrote:Nice upstairs room, confy and good vibes.
The John Sinclair I got here wasnt worth the 14 € though.
You're right. I bought the John Sinclair today and it wasn't nearly as good as Grey Area's KO or even their Chocoloupe and they both cost less. Not a place I'd give a thumbs down to but I'll do my serious buying at Dampkring or Grey Area.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Passed by Abraxas , but couldn't get in due to a young guy who had introduced his brekkie to the pavement" man it's never happened before" :lol: f'ing puke everywhere ,all over the entrance , man tht guy had eaten alot :wink: a guy , guessing a staff member was getting him to have some OJ and telling him not to worry and tht he would be fine soon , tht was good to see.
Unfortunately never made it back there .
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Love it.

Last trip GREAT cannabis ... John Siclair & Elephant and Polm (?) he he hash.

AbrxII is nice also, smaller, but similar trippy decor and a brighter location. Plus my budyy is tending there so it was an ideal starting point for my truffle trip.

:D

from 1 - 10 9

-1 for limited music selection ( NO :?: KT Tunstall? :!:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

John sinclair OMG!! a bit expensive on the E14 a gram mark but easily the best smoke of the trip. Spent alot of Euros on this baby and the first time i have tried this strain. 8)
Bilbo Baggins

Post by Bilbo Baggins »

Visited this shop and really loved the decor, friendly enough service, I bought the SILVER HAZE and it was really good, once again though rubbish music but overall a nice coffeeshop
Dam Square/Damraak Webcam Live http://hdtv.webcam.nl/website/page1/pag ... creen.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

I really liked Abraxas, The spiral staircase proved somewhat problematic for me to negotiate!!
Last edited by Rufus on Fri 31st Aug 2012 06:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vandaag is het begin van de rest van je leven