Greenhouse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
73%
I don't like Greenhouse
27%

Total votes: 259

Lukewonderr

Re: Greenhouse

Post by Lukewonderr »

No one is paying that much...

Why would they ever have to whey are they are seasoned growers?

I don't know where Animal is from, but if he's in the USA or Canada, he is 100% correct in saying the weed out there has Amsterdam beat at the moment.

samadora

Post by samadora »

Animal wrote:
samadora wrote:All you do is moan Animal and I don't believe anything you or goat say. :roll:
If I came from a shit hole like where your from then maybe ... I'd be a snot just like you ... But I ain't ....
Dorset is far from a shit hole my friend. Your English is so bad and you are dumb as fuck, that's why I don't believe you. It appears no one likes or wants you here so do us all a favour and fuck off you little crybaby. Your opinions are worthless.
macky

Post by macky »

Opinion.s are like assholes every has one.
Animal

Post by Animal »

samadora wrote:
Animal wrote:
samadora wrote:All you do is moan Animal and I don't believe anything you or goat say. :roll:
If I came from a shit hole like where your from then maybe ... I'd be a snot just like you ... But I ain't ....
Dorset is far from a shit hole my friend. Your English is so bad and you are dumb as fuck, that's why I don't believe you. It appears no one likes or wants you here so do us all a favour and fuck off you little crybaby. Your opinions are worthless.

Yes! You live in a hole full of shit asshole you are :mrgreen:
Oh please!! Attacking my English ... See if I care ...you think I really care what people think? You need to get a life...you called me my friend then dumb do you treat all your friends like that? You must not have many ... You clearly have a mental problem probably from smoke you shit from the hole you live in asshole 8)
Juice

Post by Juice »

this anaimal blokes a complete nob can soemone get rid of him
Animal

Post by Animal »

Juice wrote:this anaimal blokes a complete nob can soemone get rid of him
Grammar nazi wanted!! Need to decode this post!! :roll:
What's anaimal ? Blockes? Nob? Some kind of new English dialect you farted? :roll:
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

why do so many people who don't live in Amsterdam spend so much time arguing over the shops, by the time all you holiday goers leave a shop is either shit or good again
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
samadora

Post by samadora »

Animal wrote:Yes! You live in a hole full of shit asshole you are :mrgreen:
Oh please!! Attacking my English ... See if I care ...you think I really care what people think? You need to get a life...you called me my friend then dumb do you treat all your friends like that? You must not have many ... You clearly have a mental problem probably from smoke you shit from the hole you live in asshole 8)
It's actually amusing because I don't understand the majority of things you type. "Get A Life" says the guy who just wants to moan on a forum his whole life. Boo hoo. I genuinely have no idea what "probably from smoke you shit from the hole you live in" even means. I shit smoke from a hole that I also live in? Interesting. Judging from every single one of your posts (which are all the ramblings of an insane semi-literate child) you are the one with mental problems.

I know this is very off topic. My apologies to other users for taking the bait, I won't be replying to this moron again - but all the guy does is insult people. He doesn't want to talk, he wants to troll. High grade french canadian cunt.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

channels over flow
Animal

Post by Animal »

quien dijo que soy francés? gilipollas! :x

See you tried to insult me ... It bouncing back at ya ;)
macky

Post by macky »

No such thing, high grade french Canadian If it,s true he,s canadian I apologies Samadora on be half of all canadians Cheers
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

macky wrote:No such thing, high grade french Canadian If it,s true he,s canadian I apologies Samadora on be half of all canadians Cheers
Ditto, pass the puck
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Von Goat Weed

Post by Von Goat Weed »

Hmm!
TwoCanucks wrote:
macky wrote:No such thing, high grade french Canadian If it,s true he,s canadian I apologies Samadora on be half of all canadians Cheers
Ditto, pass the puck
Don't pass it's to any habs players they seem to have lost the touch! Poor Canadians ;(

Back too the subject... The o.g at 18 euros was fare from being any good :x
It a shame coming from greenhouse a big high times winner :roll:

Animal is banned? He wants to know who the mofo ? :P
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I doubt Animal is banned, mental patient prob forgot his password :lol:

Oh and get the fuck on with yer trip reports please ladys :lol:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

I can't remember anything :shock: