Greenhouse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
73%
I don't like Greenhouse
27%

Total votes: 259

LN94

Re: Greenhouse

Post by LN94 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 6th Sep 2020 03:41 pm Wedding Cake.. First smoke when I got there and was disappointing looked great and was a solid bud but sadly lacking in flavour and buzz... RIF CREAM.. Very nice hash soft bubbles nice great hit.. Would recommend
I had the Wedding Cake at their new branch, Strain Hunters.

The lady recommended it but I should have trusted my nose and passed but they looked really nice. Zero flavor, weak strength... Hawaiian Haze was better but still overpriced at €16.

Proper tourist trap with the very occasional good stuff. Emphasis on very.

kiki1989

Post by kiki1989 »

Never buy bud from here, but I did have two visits to Grenhouse United last week. Purely for their banana milkshake. Incredible.

Never dared risking it, but do they turn a blind eye when it comes to smoking tobacco here, or is it strictly forbidden?

Was disappointed that Het Ballonetje now enforce a no tobacco rule. That’s now been demoted as a result and Katsu regains top spot for me.
kalima

Post by kalima »

kiki1989 wrote: Wed 30th Sep 2020 01:57 am Never buy bud from here, but I did have two visits to Grenhouse United last week. Purely for their banana milkshake. Incredible.

Never dared risking it, but do they turn a blind eye when it comes to smoking tobacco here, or is it strictly forbidden?

Was disappointed that Het Ballonetje now enforce a no tobacco rule. That’s now been demoted as a result and Katsu regains top spot for me.
I thought the top enclosed room upstairs was for tobacco smoking where as downstairs was for pure weed,
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Came twice for the shoreline which was both times out of stock.

Ended up grabbing some cheese which tbh I've had better examples off of my local street dealer.

Still waiting to really enjoy something from here.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Cheese Cream hash (12€/g) - Was the advice of the budtender for some good nighttime indica hash. Its a dry blonde creamy hash... not as crumbly as I thought at first when I saw it in the container... good oil content... It bubbled when touched by the flame but it didn´t bubbled very strong. It only had a slight smell of the used genetics but very natural and pleasent to my nose. It gave me a good mostly indica effect that worked well for the nighttime :D

Overall good one while I also had stronger indica hashes from them in the past but this was probably the "strongest" indica hash they had on the menu at the moment and well it´s some nice blonde natural smelling hash that is strong enough :D Maybe 1 or 2€ less would be nice, too :lol:

By the way they completely renovate the Harlemmerstraat shop, too. Only buy and fly atm (well all coffeeshops atm :lol: ). I liked the coffeeshop itself with the upstair area and the comfy seats... I hope they don't make it worse than better...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Lemon Haze Cream (16€/g) - After reading about it in the trip reports I had to try it myself :D A darker sticky creamy hash which in brighter inside. It looks lovely in the dutch sun :mrgreen: It´s pretty oily while it didn´t sticked to my hands so hard like some other ultra oily hashes and so it was kind of easier to work with it. It had a nice natural kind of strong lemony skunky smell to my nose. I had maybe batches in the past that smelled more of lemon as this one but anyway compared I prefer that skunky/lemony smell of the current batch because it smells more potent and natural to me... really yummy :mrgreen:
The hash bubbles strong when touched by the flame. Intense effect while it activates me and gives me a nice power rush but I also feel very high :mrgreen: Smooth to smoke for me in the bong but anyways it gives a strong effect I damn like that :mrgreen: Many thanks to the ACDlers who gave the recommendation :mrgreen: :clap:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Poor old Arjan he'll be lucky to have Turkey this Christmas the way thing's are going.. YEA Right... When I got here I joined the cue outside the shop but I didn't mind to much because I could see inside that their was 4 bud tenders working, as I made my way inside I was asked for qr code weather sitting or not, no problem..
He has installed a rail in the shop kind of like something you might see in an airport for croud management and it has little screens with the menu on for people to look while weighting, busy operation so Im expecting good things,came here for lemon haze cream but unfortunately it's sold out at min so I got rif cream instead.. Then I asked the budtender what was hot on the cookies menu to which he replied.. Nothing... Honest fella😂 Mad how big the que was with nothing good on the menu😂🙄
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Fri 12th Nov 2021 01:19 am Then I asked the budtender what was hot on the cookies menu to which he replied.. Nothing... Honest fella Mad how big the que was with nothing good on the menu
Yeah crazy to see how many people (mostly tourists) come there especially for that high priced "Cookie" stuff... I would freak out if I would spend so much money and the weed would be just ok or even bad :? but each his own... :roll:

Wedding Cake Ice O Lator (16€/g) - I spotted that hash on the menu at the Greenhouse shop on Oudezijds Voorburgwal but it was sold out atm which could be a sign that its good stuff. So I decide to check another greenhouse shop later if they have it still in stock and yes I found it at the Strainhunters Coffeeshop.

Crumbly blonde looking hash with a light pleasent natural smell of the used genetics. From look it remembers me more of dry sift hash than Ice O Lator but I am not sure... Sadly it didn´t bubbled when touched by the flame :? which disappointed me especially for a hash that is priced for 16€/g :? but for a Ice O Lator hash it´s very cheap... well I didn´t expected top notch ice hash for that price but years back they had some really potent sticky ice hash for 18€/g and so I hoped it could be something like that :roll: I think its probably made of trim or it´s a inferior sieving. On the other hand I liked the natural smell/taste and also the high was something different. Well it´s pretty light in effect and nearly 100% in the head with no body component but kind of energizing to me with happy feelings.
With 16€/g overpriced for what it is in my opinion as most hashses atm but it´s a pretty good natural blonde sativa hash that gave me good feelings and sometimes made me pretty forgetful :lol:

Super Lemon Haze Cream (16€/g) - Looked fire and was pretty much like the last time while to me the taste/smell was a bit worse than before but still nice hash.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse fated February 18, 2022. Thanks to FR.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Greenhou ... ntrum.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse Centrum dated October 22, 2022. Kudos to MB.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

Greenhouse: "Exodus Cheese Hash," €13/g.
This new school hash apparently comes from greenhouse genetic plants. I’ve always found this to be fairly dubious

. Whilst I’m not saying this is necessarily untrue with a grey market and multinational illegal supply chain, I don’t really know what they are selling me is a specific "strain," "cultivar," or "genetic," taken with a pinch of salt. I looked at 4-5 different hashes, and this one smelled the best. Pretty strong hash is sold in greaseproof paper as it’s oily. Dark hash with a yellow centre is certainly a nighttime smoke for me.

Very soft even in the cold autumn temperatures. I would buy this again and like to try some more of their menu. Shop was heaving! Green house had the largest hash menus when I visited. Two sections one import, one new school.

7.5/10
Atmosphere - just a bit and fly as the shop was very busy. Normally enjoy sitting out the front in the late evening.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Black Cherry Gelato
This was on the cookies menu about 25 irc very nice bud indeed recommend by the bt ,I had a friend to meet so we settled on here as a destination (haarleemer strat) it had been a while since I sat down here and i forgot they did food . I ordered a Franco burger comes with carmilised red onion yum yum .met my friend and had a smoke of the BCG it got us very stoned cut through other things I'd had previously. Nice
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse N dated December 14, 2022. Kudos to Christo.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from visit 2/12/22-
Now this is confusing because my notes on prices are different to the menu above which was taken not long after, presumably my mistake again.
Girl Scout Cookies flower(?14?)-not good, a strain i usually love the taste of but not this time, lacking in flavour, too dear.
Exodus Cheese hash(?12?)- oily, ok, but not as good as other oily bits we got at that price range on this visit.
be lucky
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Greenhouse Namaste dated 2 May 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lebowski_duke

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Greenho ... maste.html