Greenhouse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
73%
I don't like Greenhouse
27%

Total votes: 259

Largefella

Re: Greenhouse

Post by Largefella »

Went by, as part of my quest for pre-rolled joint laziness.

Talked to a chilled out guy, who was rolling over in the corner of the bar. I asked him which pre-rolled were looking good - and asked him what he was rolling (thinking about freshness value). He said he was rolling his own - but recommended the Haze Mix pre-roll (a mixture of three hazes, including SSH) and the bubble-gum. I got one of each.

Haze mix was good, nice and buzzy, but a little too much tobacco on the mix.
Bubble gum was sound - perhaps a little fresher and smoother.

Both good value, helpful bud tenders in the shop.

...as Sinatra once sang, Doobee doobee dooo....
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

I popped in to the haarlemmerstraat location the other day purely to grab some super lemon haze as although the price is high I've never been let down with this strain here and again a great buy. Classic strain. But the prices for the kushes were unbelievable. :shock:
neal420

Post by neal420 »

Anyone got any info about the greenhouse kitchen on haarlemmerstraat? Is it allowed to wape weed there?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Super Lemon Haze(18€/g)still on the menu but also Kandy Kush Cream(18€/g)which I was shown a typically dark chunk
of. My nose wasn't that impressed though. Probably good enough though but skippied that one as I planned to
sample many other smokes.
Judo

Post by Judo »

Manaly Jungly Cream €20 a gram

Totally overpriced. Looks and smells amazing, but just not enough power there. You can get stronger stuff for half the price elsewhere.

Candy Kush Cream €18

Much better than the above, but incredibly soft. Better off kept in a freezer I think and rolling up after. Nice stuff, nice taste and strong
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

their flow bomb kush a few years ago was AMAZING...

one of the best smokes I've ever had.
Papi

Post by Papi »

dconstrukt wrote:their flow bomb kush a few years ago was AMAZING...

one of the best smokes I've ever had.

March 2013?
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

shit i haven't been back since 2011.

honestly, i got bored being there by myself. i can work anywhere as long as I have internet... but i just got bored as fuck.

then when they closed baba, i was like fuck this.... that was my spot. i would literally spend hours there each day... great to meet people, people watching etc. it was right in the middle of all the action.

just haven't gotten the itch to go back yet.... denver sounds nice, but obviously not the same as amsterdam....
johnnygiovanni

Post by johnnygiovanni »

Tried kandy kush cream from here and it was really good. Loud kushy flavour, very strong. Of Course it was reeaaaally overpriced at 18, but it was the only thing i bought here and i was quite happy with it. I think it isn't from the new block hash category, it's more like the Lemon haze cream they used to sell years ago. Maybe it was only a good batch...
Trashcanman

Post by Trashcanman »

Walked in looked around saw the prices. :lol:
Walked out
WLow

Post by WLow »

Was in the redlight coffeeshop after a walk to the old indian headshop to see the glass bubblers,

Bouncer at the door let you in with no hello, nicely high personage :mrgreen:
got a table, girl serving was really nice, got us some food too.
Budtenders are behind the bar, theres a trophy corner with the cups and all the celebrities pictures "pitoresque" felling ,
had a look at a few hashes, there's some Caboose ice, little square hash chunks, i copped that.

Floral hash, crumble under the fingers, not sure on the ice part of the name. Could be named caboose cream?
was good in the pipe, nice moment really high.Was a nice session would be back.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

normally i dont go to this coffeeshop but i thought a what the heck lets try it
bought me caboose hash the price was really high 22 euro but the hash was nice !
Searching for the best weed !
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Visited the haarlemmestraat venue and got temple ball for e12. It was a good smoke for a decent price. But man the 'service' in the smoke/restaurant part is woeful. The woman employed as a server wandered around aimlessly trying to avoid eye contact with at least three patrons (me included) who were trying to catch her attention. Eventually I had to get up and ask the woman at the counter (with the sign saying 'table service'). Then when the server came over and I ordered tea and toast, she pulled an irrated face, snatched a menu off the table and handed it to me saying 'we only have what's on the menu'. I opened the menu, calmly pointed at 'tea and toast' and asked 'what's that?'. And she got really arsey and started asking if I "had a problem" with her and saying we should "talk it out". Haha.

The tea and toast was actually delicious, the three budtenders were sound as fuck and really friendly, but fuck that for a repeat visit.
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I used their scale to weight the hash testing batches from Boerejongens. Very friendly dealer showed me a trick
how to get out this super sticky hashes out of the baggies without doing it into the freezer... even if I didn´t bought here something they were really friendly.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

What's the trick?