Greenhouse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
73%
I don't like Greenhouse
27%

Total votes: 259

codejd

Re: Greenhouse

Post by codejd »

Karel’s Haze was crazy good but ran out, replaced by Hawaiian Snow - a personal favorite which did not disappoint.

Super Lemon Haze was excellent.

Amnesia Haze & Super Silver Haze were okay.

Donkey smell.
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Had their Amnesia Cream at 7 E per gram its a nice deal.

The high is very uplifting and clears the head. Very good for wake& bake. Taste is not very strong but the potency is there. Smells nice at least.
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Made two visits to Greenhouse Centrum and once to Greenhouse Tolstraat.
First visit to Greenhouse Centrum I bought the Super Lemon Haze and the White Widow hash. It was early and the shop atmosphere was a bit crap.
1g Super Lemon Haze E14.50? - I got this because I'm pretty certain this is what I've been getting as commercial weed. Same price, same weed, same effect. This weed wasn't 'better grown', it was exactly the same.
1g White Widow hash E8. This was a potent piece of sticky, gooey hash. Rolled one up to go with my coffee in the shop and got too stoned to leave for about 20 minutes. I wanted to try a new-school Maroc and this was pretty good. Quite a heavy stone.
Second visit: 1g King Hassan hash E12. Popped in again to try and buy the Rif Cream. They were out. The shop had a much better vibe. The King Hassan was a good smoke although I'd smoked too much already to make a proper judgement.

Greenhouse Tolstraat: A nice quiet shop. The decor's a bit 1,001 Arabian Nights, but it's comfy with lots of room. Bought 1g Rif Cream E13.50. This was a nice piece of hash which I wish I could get at home. A nice strong effect which I enjoyed with a coffee and the reggae being played.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I noticed on their last menus that they offer some "cheap" newschool hashes for a while now. Last trip I decide to try a few of these :D

Pure Kush Cream (9,50€/g "exclusive made for GH") - A darker creamy sticky hash but not too sticky as I prefer it. No grainy super sticky consistency as I saw with some hashes the trip before... it has a pleasant natural smell of the used genetics and is tasty, too. It gave me a nice strong relaxing indica stoned.

Cheese Cream hash (9€/g "exclusive made for GH") - From the look pretty similar to the Pure Kush Cream hash... again a darker creamy hash with a nice smell of the used genetics. Also here pretty tasty when smoked and the high is more of a stoned to me but maybe with a bit more sativa in it.

Overall both hashes are pretty nice especially for the price. Seems like Arjaan want´s to make a bit of competition with AG block hashes :lol: and I have to say that the hashes I tried had a great consistency, were pretty strong and had a pleasent natural smell that you don´t find with many creamy hashes in that price range atm.

I think I will check out their hashes more in the future :mrgreen:
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rafiki wrote: Mon 19th Aug 2019 12:01 pm Their Cheese Cream - we didn't smoke it though - baked into the same result that we would get at the Dutch-German border. Just with a price margin of 5-6 € / g
Well I am no fan of Greenhouse but I don´t think that you get that quality of new school hash from a shop in the border region to germany :roll: Like you I also know that nearly all coffeeshops in the border area sell shit weed and hash... well in Nijmegen (Kruidentuin) and Arnhem (THC) you can get some good quality hash but more the classic moroccan ones... well there are a very few coffeeshops that sell newschool moroccan hash, too and all I tried so far was not competitive with that "cheese cream" for example...

I smoke nearly only "high quality" imported hash from NL since more than 10 years now... before the wietpas was introduced in Maastricht it was also possible to find some "high quality hash" in the border area... now it seems like 99% of the coffeeshops there only want to make more money and give a fuck about quality or it is gamble what quality you get.

The Cheese Cream from GH taste really like the strain it´s made from... well there are a few hashes in the border area that look pretty similar (dark sticky hashes) but nowadays you can´t say something about the quality from look. Dark and sticky don´t mean that it is good...

Whether I like it or not... Greenhouse has some pretty good connections with hashfarmers as it can be seen at their Strain Hunters Morocco episode...
(lol sounds somehow like advertising :lol: )
Dark-side-of-moon

Like I say 'Rafiki', 'Titus Wong', 'CloudMaster' the super lemon haze I bought at The Greenhouse Centrum for e14.50 is EXACTLY the same as the super lemon haze grown down the road. The same shit weed, the same ridiculous price. Grown by one of the world's biggest nonces. A friend of Prince Charles no less.
And I like the Greenhouse. From a distance they look, to my mind, a pretty good company.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rafiki wrote: Mon 19th Aug 2019 12:01 pm HIGH wasn't that strong. The QUALITY was good. Hence it baked into the same mild result. The Dizzy Duck in The Hague offers a Morrocan Gardella for 6,50 € / g, dude, this one blasts you away! ‍
I know what you mean but I don´t want the hash with the strongest effect anytime... I also know hashes around 6€/g which are "heavier" in effect as the Cheese Cream from GH for example. But a heavy stoned effect like that don´t mean that it´s also a "clean" hash... well you can´t know if it´s really clean without testing it in a laboratory :roll: but if you ask moroccan guys for the best qualities they also prefer usually the blonde uplifting hash that makes you especially high over that hash that blast you away... in the past I thought for a while why spending more money when you get some decent strong hash for 6€/g?... but now I enjoy more to have different types of effects... and well I am still looking for some decent cheap quality hash 8)
The Gardella from Dizzy Duck sounds nice :mrgreen: still didn´t made it to Den Haag since april... but that Gardella is on my list :wink:
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dark-side-of-moon

And 'Rafiki' with the 'wife' who doesn't exist......that's the London Metropolitan Police who've had all their ammunition taken away.
Just saying.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

🍅🍒🍉🥝🍉🥝🍇✅✅✅✅
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rafiki wrote: Sat 24th Aug 2019 07:49 pm Did you try the Canna Hash from the Stud? Not sure how to measure it rolled up, but max. 2 spoons of solved hash in butter makes you feel 'heavy'. Perhaps try the 'ordinary' hash sorts they have? Oh and it's lab tested.
No didn´t tried it yet. It´s still on my list to try since longer time but I didn´t made it there till now :roll: Well I also heard some reviews in the meanwhile that´s it´s good hash but nothing really outstanding... but I will try if I have the possibility :mrgreen:
Rafiki wrote: Sat 24th Aug 2019 07:49 pm We (my wife is the hash master here) just bumped into your post earlier. How's the Gardella for that price?

Well it´s not the holy grail of hash but it´s good quality and for 4€/g it´s the best deal I found from a coffeeshop. Maybe not the stongest but not weak, too with a good natural taste. Well batches change and it´s not easy to say something about it´s quality in general... but Coffeeshop Africa has also a few other cheap 5g deals like Critcal (25€/5g), Caramello (30€/5g) and Royal Cream (35€/5g) on their menu. All of good quality (ok didn´t tried their Critical yet)... maybe nothing of outstanding quality but good and for real good prices. Unfortunately they made vacation on my last visit.

[/quote]
Rafiki wrote: Sat 24th Aug 2019 07:49 pm Bist Du eigentlich Deutscher oder Niederländer? Belgier?
Deutsch :wink:
Rafiki wrote: Mon 19th Aug 2019 12:01 pm Our Cheese Cream was being served in a dime bag, leading to the goodness sticking on bag = loss. ‍

Honestly, at least the Nobody's Place in Venlo sells their "Dutch Delight" 25 € / g wrapped into baking paper.
Yeah I can´t understand why shops sell their sticky hash in usual baggys without baking paper or something like that... but there is a trick to get the sticky hash out of the baggy without a loss... only loss is that you have to "destroy" the baggy to get it out... but I will send you a message in german on that topic because it´s much easier for me to explain it in my mother language :lol: :roll:
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I tried the Cheese Cream, inspired by this thread to buy something from this place for the first time. It was wrapped in paper. So they're learning.

But if your sticky hash, unwrapped in paper, melts into the plastic in the heat, surely all you have to do is pop it into the freezer for a bit?