Greenhouse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
73%
I don't like Greenhouse
27%

Total votes: 259

macky

Re: Greenhouse

Post by macky »

FODSmith wrote: Mon 26th Aug 2019 01:11 pm I tried the Cheese Cream, inspired by this thread to buy something from this place for the first time. It was wrapped in paper. So they're learning.

But if your sticky hash, unwrapped in paper, melts into the plastic in the heat, surely all you have to do is pop it into the freezer for a bit?
What did you think of it or did I miss a review some where? I really like the lemon haze hash from them :mrgreen:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote: Mon 26th Aug 2019 05:52 pm
FODSmith wrote: Mon 26th Aug 2019 01:11 pm I tried the Cheese Cream, inspired by this thread to buy something from this place for the first time. It was wrapped in paper. So they're learning.

But if your sticky hash, unwrapped in paper, melts into the plastic in the heat, surely all you have to do is pop it into the freezer for a bit?
What did you think of it or did I miss a review some where? I really like the lemon haze hash from them :mrgreen:
I would also like to know what you think of that "Cheese Cream" :wink: I liked it especially for the price and I am not the biggest fan of that super dark sticky hashes but the consistency of that "Cheese Cream" is a bit different to the dark sticky hashes that I smoked in the last time and of which I was quite disappointed :? it seems to me that there is less moisture in the end product... maybe that is the difference or I just imagine that :lol:
FODSmith wrote: Mon 26th Aug 2019 01:11 pm But if your sticky hash, unwrapped in paper, melts into the plastic in the heat, surely all you have to do is pop it into the freezer for a bit?
Yeah freezer is good but when you are outside and have no freezer it´s not that easy with that high temperatures. Well I try to explain how I make it in english language which isn´t so easy for me because of my limited language skills so sorry in advance :roll: :lol: :
I would tear the baggy apart first... usually on both sides of the baggy is melted hash now... then I stick both sides of the damaged baggy together again with my hand and press it slightly together... now I pull it apart rapidly and usually the whole hash sticks together on one side of the baggy (sometimes it didn´t work in the first run... then I try it again). So I can collect the last residues with the hash (which is now on one side) while I touch the left overs with the hash and it will stick on it (reminds a bit of collecting rosin)... problem is that the baggy is destroyed and you need another one into which you put the damaged baggy with the hash in it... that worked with 99% of the sticky hash I had.

A budtender from Greenhouse showed me that years ago... I asked him if I could weight my hash with their free useable scale... but the hash was so sticky that I can´t get it out of the baggy so I wanted to weight it with the baggy... then he showed me that small but useable trick when you have no freezer atm :D
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

macky wrote: Mon 26th Aug 2019 05:52 pm
It's probably the best of the dark sticky hashes around that price, or even for a bit more. The lemon haze was good as well. It's a lesson never to write off a shop entirely, particularly if one's never done more than look at the menu and walk away a few times.
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

It's a lesson never to write off a shop entirely, particularly if one's never done more than look at the menu and walk away a few times.
This statement is so true! Despite my own grumbles and pet hate of certain outfits I will still stop by and nose and try to make purchases at shops that have disappointed before as sometimes the snapshot isn't always accurate and shops and product aren't always "bad"

I always check out a few GH shops on visits, hell I go back to BoereDonalds and Voyagers despite bunk purchases as I know they can have decent wares as others have experienced. Sometimes you got to be fair and give a chance, can't always hate on a business for a purchase you made 2 years ago etc.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

You guys weren't kidding about the Lemon Haze Cream Hash... Had pretty much hit the limit where green was concerned, and nothing was really touching me... Decided to grab 20e worth of this from the Tolstraat shop on my way back to the hotel... Loaded pretty heavy, but wasn't expecting too much...

...So, anyway... Woke up at 11:30am and felt wrecked!!! ...Nice subtle flavour, and surprisingly easy on the lungs, this is a literal knock-out hash... Very impressed! :mrgreen:

macky

Post by macky »

Is a nice hash ,give you one more :mrgreen: Barny,s Turckish delight ,not always the same . Always top self think because they charge extra euro 19 . Gave some to Mr cc and Ingi to roll up one boat trip ,both told me great piece of hash But Morrocan :D
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

macky wrote: Fri 30th Aug 2019 08:45 pm Is a nice hash ,give you one more :mrgreen: Barny,s Turckish delight ,not always the same . Always top self think because they charge extra euro 19 . Gave some to Mr cc and Ingi to roll up one boat trip ,both told me great piece of hash But Morrocan :D
I guess great minds think alike!! :lol: :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24179

...Been a fan of that particular hash for quite a while now, but the price is somewhat jarring...

...Barney's tends to be a bit of a surprise when it comes to hash... Both in high quality and high price! ...Love the vibe in the lounge, though. 8)
kalima

Post by kalima »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sat 31st Aug 2019 10:09 am
macky wrote: Fri 30th Aug 2019 08:45 pm Is a nice hash ,give you one more :mrgreen: Barny,s Turckish delight ,not always the same . Always top self think because they charge extra euro 19 . Gave some to Mr cc and Ingi to roll up one boat trip ,both told me great piece of hash But Morrocan :D
I guess great minds think alike!! :lol: :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24179

...Been a fan of that particular hash for quite a while now, but the price is somewhat jarring...

...Barney's tends to be a bit of a surprise when it comes to hash... Both in high quality and high price! ...Love the vibe in the lounge, though. 8)
I thought it was a stunning piece of hash when I tried it a few years ago , how do you rate the lemon haze cream compared to it ?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

kalima wrote: Sat 31st Aug 2019 04:05 pm I thought it was a stunning piece of hash when I tried it a few years ago , how do you rate the lemon haze cream compared to it ?
Totally different, man.... The Turkish is a far more traditional, high-quality Moroccan, but with a slightly more aromatic flavor, for whatever reason... It's far more mellow that the SLHCH, but as i said, i think i overloaded with the cream, and it totally destroyed me... The cream also has the haze taste, so is more comparable with the newer Blocs on sale...

...Simply put, the Turkish is a quality smoke, with a really strong but enjoyable body stone, whereas the Cream hit's you in the head with a sledgehammer...

...At least with me!

Buy both, and smoke the Cream last! :mrgreen:
kalima

Post by kalima »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sat 31st Aug 2019 04:19 pm
kalima wrote: Sat 31st Aug 2019 04:05 pm I thought it was a stunning piece of hash when I tried it a few years ago , how do you rate the lemon haze cream compared to it ?
Totally different, man.... The Turkish is a far more traditional, high-quality Moroccan, but with a slightly more aromatic flavor, for whatever reason... It's far more mellow that the SLHCH, but as i said, i think i overloaded with the cream, and it totally destroyed me... The cream also has the haze taste, so is more comparable with the newer Blocs on sale...

...Simply put, the Turkish is a quality smoke, with a really strong but enjoyable body stone, whereas the Cream hit's you in the head with a sledgehammer...

...At least with me!

Buy both, and smoke the Cream last! :mrgreen:
I shall be over there on Monday for a day trip, so will add the SLHCH to the list of things I would love to smoke , when over there. I really enjoyed the Turkish pollen a couple years back, super spicy in taste, unlike anything I have smoked before and a lovely high, best piece of hash on that trip :mrgreen:
I will also remember maybe to make that our last smoke then :wink:
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Had the (Supposed) Dutch grown Wedding Cake for 16 p/g.

Looks: 9/10. Bright green, covered in trichomes with slight orange hairs sticking out here & there.

Smell: 8/10. Sweet, earthyness. Very good. I could smell this all day.

Taste: 9/10. Sweet and tasty. Has that cakey taste. Very smooth smoke.

Effects: Very grounding, a bit couchlocking. Not overwhelming, but you feel the strength in your brain.

In conclusion: While overpriced, quality is there. :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Cheese Cream hash (9€/g) still nice for the price...

Furthermore they had some "Triple OG (20€/g)" weed on the menu from "Afro Genetics". Some guys from italy who was also there liked it pretty much... well again pretty high price here but heard also Coffeeshop Easytimes offered some high quality weed from Afro Genetics, too. So maybe worth a try but 20€/g is still too much :?
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Picked up a gram of Wedding Cake here last week for 16EUR. Smelled nice. Unfortunately, no taste and disappointing high. How these thieves can charge so much for subpar weed is beyond me.
macky

Post by macky »

Stopped by bought the cheese cream very nice FOD bought on your review ...need to put in fridge like you said :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Also bought the cheese cream on recommendation from here. Indeed a very sticky soft hash with a great taste and a strong high, probably the softest of all these type hashes I've tried