Anyday

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Anyday.

I like Anyday.
86%
I don't like Anyday.
14%

Total votes: 121

StillSmokin

Re: Anyday

Post by StillSmokin »

One of my favourite hashes they had here "HIYA" - and found out from them that it's a sativa based hash, mmm. Was very similar taste to the one normally get from DeWatersnip, although I would say that maybe a miniscule bit weaker, didn't stop me going back there to get more and more until they ran out of it a couple of weeks ago... if it's on the menu again, I'll be grabbing more for sure.

Oh, and if anyone's looking for the ReservaX - I did hear that ElGuapo has something very similar, but by a different name :wink:
Lamont wrote:Had a couple massive smokeouts there with gapie, bleak, Still Smokin, and Treetop. Great place and easy to crawl back to my hotel from there. :lol: :mrgreen:
Great smoking with you all... first time on verdamper, turned into good session, good times :mrgreen:

hasj

Post by hasj »

# on #! on #
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

that's a pretty interesting menu selection, will def be checking out this place Cup time.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
yazeez

Post by yazeez »

Cheers for posting that.

Will definitely check this place out, 10 days to go....
Colino

Post by Colino »

Thanks for it hasj. looks like they cut lot of items out of the menu, no more rootang. :cry: :cry: that can be also a good thing if it's a way to keep better quality products or it can be sign of the coming pass... who knows
alpen rock

Post by alpen rock »

Errrr, gutted about that Rootang, after all the raving reviews of that stuff, I had finally decided to break my bank account to sample a wee half gram :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!

Thks a lot fr the new menu!!
One of my favourite hashes they had here "HIYA" - and found out from them that it's a sativa based hash, mmm. Was very similar taste to the one normally get from DeWatersnip, although I would say that maybe a miniscule bit weaker, didn't stop me going back there to get more and more until they ran out of it a couple of weeks ago... if it's on the menu again, I'll be grabbing more for sure.

Oh, and if anyone's looking for the ReservaX - I did hear that ElGuapo has something very similar, but by a different name
Hiya should be a morrocan HAsh ( in fact this is one of the only names used IN Morrocco to designate high grade hash), and like all morrocan made out of landrace MAroquia Kief plants ( although there has been ALOT of hybridation in the Rif lately) it is a sativa hash.

As far as ReservaX is concerned, there are lots of similar items in the Dam, just hidden under different names, sometimes fresher, less fresh, more pressed (which affects the taste and storage greatly), less pressed etc...some morrocan hash names are just hilarious:caramello, Ketama gold,sherahazade, king hassan (specially this one, knowing how this king treated the Rif Berbers...), etc... but at the end of the day there are 3/4 different qualities in the whole NL from (plant material) contaminated polm to full melt sticky Hiya goodness, varying in freshness and process/storage.Just my 2cts.

Usually the quality is reflected in the price, I would stay away from Moroccan hash under 9/10EUR in city centre.

++
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

Oaxacan - any ideas?

Mexican sativa?

I like Anydays. They had some amazing outdoor swiss around easter time. Quite pricey but so tasty.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Fly & buy for Oaxacan bloody lovely spicey smoke :mrgreen: & Black Gold which Wifey really liked :mrgreen: & I think is absolute shit foul tasting stuff :twisted:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
hasj

Post by hasj »

I liked the taste of the Black Gold neat through a bong, you can certainly taste the Durban Poison. The Oaxacan is a beautiful smoke and high.
# on #! on #
chrismonsta

Post by chrismonsta »

Avoid the OG Kush, very bad example of this strain, poor taste & smell, harsh on the throat. Reserva X & Kulu Valley sampled, both nice smokes, Reserva v sticky when warmed, great smell & taste, same for Kulu not too sure about the buzz as was smoked after Utopia's Fire Ice #1 :mrgreen:
What became of the likely lad?
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

Anyday = Hash + Vape! ;)
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

Like most people on this forum I also use Fly by nights menus page to get my apatite wet for my trips over the North sea, on the menu for anyday is the black gold south African hash, I thought to myself that I have to try this hash. Well I have visited Amsterdam four times since it first appeared on the menus page but I have unfortunately not been able to get hold of any, it was still on the menu but they never have it in stock. The last time I visited, this month, it had been removed fair enough. Infact they only had the Ru-tang at €17.50 in the black hash section, I did not partake. So fingers crossed its back in stock and available te next time I am in town next month
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Some of the best black hash in the 'Dam :mrgreen:
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
Bad de Grasse

Post by Bad de Grasse »

First time on a Verdampner in here & I got to say I thought it knocked spots off the Volcano - absolutely no hint of combustion - want one! :D

Decided to go for the Oaxaca Haze & the BT very kindly offered me the shake at the bottom of the box, which was almost entirely composed of red hairs, so I didn't need a grinder. Got absurdly high, so much so I had to go & walk it off 8) I would have put this at the top of my list of smokes, except the taste was a bit unusual - very earthy, manure-y, almost meaty. Not horrible, just not fruity or tangy enough to score highly on flavour through a vape (& why Champagne beats it to my #1 spot).
ohlongjohnson

Post by ohlongjohnson »

Bad de Grasse wrote:First time on a Verdampner in here & I got to say I thought it knocked spots off the Volcano - absolutely no hint of combustion - want one! :D

Decided to go for the Oaxaca Haze & the BT very kindly offered me the shake at the bottom of the box, which was almost entirely composed of red hairs, so I didn't need a grinder. Got absurdly high, so much so I had to go & walk it off 8) I would have put this at the top of my list of smokes, except the taste was a bit unusual - very earthy, manure-y, almost meaty. Not horrible, just not fruity or tangy enough to score highly on flavour through a vape (& why Champagne beats it to my #1 spot).
thank you for the menus pictures, I like verdamper too, it's incredibly easy made and efficient. champagne means champagne haze? from wich coffeeshop?