Kosbor (Maastricht)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kosbor

I like Kosbor
86%
I don't like Kosbor
14%

Total votes: 14

Colino

Re: Kosbor (Maastricht)

Post by Colino »

Marok21 wrote:is Eindhoven really open for tourists??? Anyone was there in the last time?
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... &start=930 read here

Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

Hi Guys,

So against all odds I normally never go to shops here in the south where I live (quality standards poor)
Yesterday dropped in here to sample there amnesia because of the good words i heard people speaking about it.

Let me tell you something : i bought 2 gram for 22euro and trust me if this is the best what they have ......once again my reasons prove me to be wright again.....

Waist of time and money these buds just simply dont do it for me .....

Prefer to grow my own stuff and go to DAM (grey area, greenplace, voyagers)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Holy cow dung

jackwidow at 8.50 very nice very stoned
barberret 9 eu one of the best marocs ive had in a long long time
og kush , okish still better than what missisipi and blackwidow has atm
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

omg this place got some SMELLY bbc atm
the high is just good , but it definitly tastes nice , this pheno really is in between
the afghani and the cheese , both are well represented

also got Honolulu back on menu !
it used to be better in my memory ( talking preweedpass times) , but the price is also lower
SUPER SOCIAL HIGH ! almost like doing 60-100mg of Mdma
smell is like a really garlicy casey jones , kushy but hazy at the same time really complicated
flavor same as smell

THIS PLACE IS KILLING IT ATM
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote:omg this place got some SMELLY bbc atm
the high is just good , but it definitly tastes nice , this pheno really is in between
the afghani and the cheese , both are well represented

also got Honolulu back on menu !
it used to be better in my memory ( talking preweedpass times) , but the price is also lower
SUPER SOCIAL HIGH ! almost like doing 60-100mg of Mdma
smell is like a really garlicy casey jones , kushy but hazy at the same time really complicated
flavor same as smell

THIS PLACE IS KILLING IT ATM
Nice to hear that Kosbor has some very good weed atm :D I had great weed from them in the past (before the Wietpas...) like
AMG, Amnesia (2008 best Amnesia I ever smoked till now) and some awesome Nevilles Haze :mrgreen: also Honolulu Haze was superb
for the price. From time to time the weed wasn´t so special... but overall it was one of the best shops for quality before the wietpas...
that was good times :mrgreen:
By the way the hash was also pretty good there... if I remember right the coffeeshop was owned by a "older" moroccan guy but he was acting more in the background :D the manager a dutch guy (or maybe he was the owner^^) is also a pretty friendly. I remember that I had a small conversation with him one day before the Wietpas was introduced. He said that the wietpas never will happen... sadly he was wrong :?
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

neville haze back on menu
nice stuff, but kinda dry , diesely on exhale

outdoor amnesia , overpriced but lekker
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

RvanSteensel wrote:neville haze back on menu
nice stuff, but kinda dry , diesely on exhale

outdoor amnesia , overpriced but lekker
Hoeveel kost de Amnesia buitenkweek?
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

8,5 , but think they gave me about 1.4 for 10
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

RvanSteensel wrote:8,5 , but think they gave me about 1.4 for 10
Ja, 8.50€ per g voor nederlandse buitenkweek is heel duur man zeg maar 1.4 voor een tientje is goed genoeg volgens mij
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

this place is killing it lately
widowkush @11 euro , but gives about 2.1 for 20 lolz !
very nice stone real sleeper
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

trainwreck at 10 euro really killer !
MK Ultra OG hash 11euro woow , really strong knockout smoke , i was supposed to go to a party last night but fuck i was in bed by 21:30 lmao
it's still a bit wet IMO , which is kind of the reason why i dont like smoking those block hashish , theyre way too fresh .
hash should cure for atleast a few months
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Sun 28th Apr 2019 05:16 am MK Ultra OG hash 11euro woow , really strong knockout smoke , i was supposed to go to a party last night but fuck i was in bed by 21:30 lmao
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: that must have been really really good! :lol:
RvanSteensel wrote: Sun 28th Apr 2019 05:16 am it's still a bit wet IMO , which is kind of the reason why i dont like smoking those block hashish , theyre way too fresh .
hash should cure for atleast a few months

I agree with you! I usually have a better feeling when I am smoking drier cured hashes... well there are exceptions but in the end it´s not good to have to much moisture in hash. On my last trip a budtender told me some things about the cheaper darker wet newschool hashes. He told me something like that the producer have to wear a protective suit when making that hash because they also use chemicals for it... unfortunately, I did not understand everything what he said but he also said that in the end there is to much water in the final product... well I don´t know if it´s true but it´s possible...

By the way I still looking forward to try MK Ultra as weed or hash sometime (didn´t find it till now :?) :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 28th Apr 2019 05:40 pm
He told me something like that the producer have to wear a protective suit when making that hash because they also use chemicals for it... unfortunately, I did not understand everything what he said
It’s certainly strong, wouldn’t be surprised if there was some kind of solvent extraction involved somewhere down the chain, maybe iso or something? Seems a weird thing for him to say but not expand on. I would like to know
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

oowww boyy
Chocoloop cream 11$ frikking killer
F1 Ice hash 12$ also very fooking nice

sweet kush repeat purchase also 11 i think , not too special but very clean smoke
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Thu 27th Jun 2019 04:11 pm oowww boyy
Chocoloop cream 11$ frikking killer
F1 Ice hash 12$ also very fooking nice

sweet kush repeat purchase also 11 i think , not too special but very clean smoke
I saw that sticky Chocoloop Cream on IG. Looked very nice :mrgreen: 8)

That Ice hash sounds very interesting, too. In the past (before Wietpas) they also had from time to time a pretty cheap ice hash on the menu which was usually great for the price :mrgreen: if they had it on the menu it was sold out pretty fast.

By the way have you been to Coffeeshop Slow Motion recently? I saw on google maps a menu from them with a lot of "US imports" from 12€-15€/g like Lemon Zkittles, Gelato 33, Purple Stardawg...

I also heard that Coffeeshop Cool Runnings closes or is already closed :cry: really sad I liked that place a lot and I still had the hope one day to be welcome again.. but unfortunately it will not work anymore :? Fuck Wietpas! :evil: