Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 101

Binman

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by Binman »

Thanks for clearing that up by the way WLow.

Papi

Post by Papi »

That's not brutal, that's Amsterdam:D I'm not suprised, used to see 40e/0,5 ice many times, which is pretty funny, considering that shatter goes around for 70e(in the more expensive option)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Binman

Post by Binman »

Papi wrote: Wed 25th Oct 2017 01:20 pm That's not brutal, that's Amsterdam:D I'm not suprised, used to see 40e/0,5 ice many times, which is pretty funny, considering that shatter goes around for 70e(in the more expensive option)
I disagree I've been to Amsterdam 30+ times and i've never seen ice hash for that price.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Our point exactly Papi, it doesn't make sense to buy these if you can access the "black" concentrates market, even at the IG menu prices we are in the very top end at 80 €/g...

But even if you for some reason don't want to go this route that pricing is just ridiculous. The 24K Gold Full Melt ice Utopia had in April was among the very best IWE products we've ever had (including off the CS scene purchases and IWE from tweede,basjoe and t NES back in the day) and was 25 €/ half g. Even got a lot of smack talk from nugs and OHMF for buying IWE at these prices, but seem to remember they liked the product... ;)

CC

@Binman: Just off the top of my head I remember IWE (or at least labelled as such) at 70+ €/g at Barney's, Greenhouse and Bushdoctor...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Binman

Post by Binman »

I've had plenty of ice from bushdoctor most I've paid is 55euro I wouldn't be seen dead in the other two shops you mentioned.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Judging by the menus on FBN's site you are right wrt Bushdoctor, none have ice over 55 for years back... Just makes Boer's 80 that much more silly!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Like said before Boerejongens sold their "Ice hashes" in boxes and parchement paper... and so it wasn´t possible to take a real look on the hash before buying which is bad especially when you spend that much of cash for half a gram :? but on their older menus you could see if the price is for a half gram... so I would say the price on their latest menu is for a full gram but I could also imagine it´s for half a gram :lol:

80€/g for ice hash would be over the top for sure :shock: but when I was there to see one of their ice hashes for 40€/0,5g (which wasn´t possible because of the packaging^^) the dealer told me it´s a concentrate no ice hash... from Barneys I had Liberty Melt (55€/g) a few years back which was shatter (but not really a good example^^). The only "Ice hash" I saw on a menu for 80€/g was Hunters 100% sativa Ice o Lator... I can´t imagine that Boerejongens sell "only" ice hash for such a high price but on the other hand you can make a lot of profit especially with tourists who looking for the best of the best and pay nearly every price :?

I like to remember the good old times where it was possible the get kick ass Ice o Lator for around 20€/g from Coffeeshops... even Greenhouse had some Ice O Lator for 18€/g which was better than most much higher priced ice hashes today :lol:
WLow

Post by WLow »

On the recent menu posted by FlyBNite they have one ice that is cheaper
(SLH for 32.5e) so it's 70 a gr :mrgreen:

i saw on IG that both TweedKamer and old Dampkring2 had the same exact menu this month
both selling Waterworks 80e gr for Big Buddha Cheese and 60e gr for Ak 020
and something just called ice-o-lator for 20e gr.

it's alot of money for sure
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

2e Kamer and Dampkring on Haarlemer have the exact same menu as one another? Or as Boerenjongens? Because if the former they always have the same menu!
WLow

Post by WLow »

Yep TweedKamer and old damp sometimes they had really similar menu you are right but there was always some item changing, this month it's all the same.
kibby

Post by kibby »

LA cookies kush, 11p/g, georgous smell, taste, fx, wish id bought tons of this.
SSH BLOC, 9.5 per gram, smell leapt out tub, blonde sandy skuff texture, maxed out with 4g.

Best 50 euro i spent during trip. Five grams of pure goodness.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens Centrum dated December 26, 2017. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejon ... gensC.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

WLow wrote: Tue 7th Nov 2017 09:33 pm On the recent menu posted by FlyBNite they have one ice that is cheaper
(SLH for 32.5e) so it's 70 a gr :mrgreen:

i saw on IG that both TweedKamer and old Dampkring2 had the same exact menu this month
both selling Waterworks 80e gr for Big Buddha Cheese and 60e gr for Ak 020
and something just called ice-o-lator for 20e gr.

it's alot of money for sure
just seen the menu and can confirm 2 types of "waterworks" both at 80 a gram, one GB kush and the other ak020
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Juice

Post by Juice »

Whats the difference in the quality of hashes? Tangerine G13 Block is 20 euro and White Chocco Block is 8.50 euro
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens Center dated January 15, 2018, Thanks to Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejon ... gensC.html

I'll just post the main three here.

Hash

Sativa

Indica

Enjoy
FlyByNite