Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 101

RoMoney

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by RoMoney »

Not impressed. Was in last week and all they had in stock was one type of edible, which I bought, the Choco Block Cake Bar. They constantly advertise the Red Velvet Cake as their flagship edible yet they never have it. If I go to McDonalds, they have to have the Big Mac and I feel it's the same here with the Red Velvet Cake.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Super Silver Strawberry Haze Block (14€/g) - At first I was there for their SSH Block (9,50€/g) but the dealer showed me that strawberry version, too and it smelt so damn nice compared to the SSH that I have to try it :D
It´s a very soft bit crumbly bright coloured hash. The smell is pretty intense but natural to me... kind of sweet fruity but also with lemony earthy notes... smell transfers also pretty good in to the taste and is really "lekker" :D
Effectwise it´s pretty strong to me :mrgreen: ... mainly sativa but also with a bit of body component, too. It reminds me a bit of some batches of their SSH Block which also made me sometimes super high compared to other hashes :lol:

Overall a very nice hash even if with 14€/g not really cheap...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was looking for some nice bright sativa hash like their SSH Block used to be a year ago or so. That SSH Block is still on the menu but it was different when I had a look on it on one of my last visits :( now it seems to be pretty similar to the stuff they used to have in the past... so I had to try that again :mrgreen:

Super Silver Haze Block (9,50€/g) -
Nice bright crumbly hash that smells pretty naturaly of the used genetics. Smokes clean and I also like the taste of it. Bubbles very nice when touched by the flame. Effect is very sativa like but also strong to me... exactly what I was looking for :D
Maybe the batch I had one or two years ago was a bit fresher... but that one is also very much to my taste :mrgreen:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kingbee wrote: Fri 13th Dec 2019 05:37 pm Hey there Marok man,

That does sound like some good hash for 9,50€ a gram ;)

I remember CS Central used to sell SSH buds for 8,70€/g, a few years ago, and that was good ('not sure if they still sell it or not), but this hash sounds like a good-value SSH high :)
Hey Kingbee :mrgreen:

Yeah it was still one of my favorite hashes 1 or 2 years ago till I got different batches from it... now it´s pretty like it was before :D and with 9,50€ really well priced as it was.

Yeah CS Central used to sell some good quality for good prices :D Also their Amnesia and Silver Haze was pretty nice back then... well I didn´t bought any bud from them for a long time now and also heard some not so good reviews :? like the weed wasn´t clean but I don´t know if thats true... well their prices seems to be still pretty low but I can´t really say something about their quality at the moment.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kingbee wrote: Sat 14th Dec 2019 02:05 pm Your recommendations have led me well to good hashes over the years, so thanks for your valuable input to this forum dude, you are a consistently good quality source of up-to-date info here, and I am sure that many other people benefit from it too

(Particularly since most people who read this forum never register here, they just look at this forum before going to Amsterdam/NL, or while otherwise stoned and want to read about nice samples, lol)
Usually I always try to give a feedback :D unfortunately I don't have as much time as i would like atm... so sometimes no time to write them but I try :D

I also benefit a lot from the forum in the past and now... so I try to give something back :lol: I remember when I was the first time in Amsterdam and spend a lot of money for bullshit because I didn´t know what spots could be good :lol: if you look at it that way, the forum also saved me a lot of money :D

Like you wrote many people only read the forum which isn´t bad but when everybody just shares his good or bad experiences then a lot more people could benefit from it. So keep on posting reviews guys :mrgreen:
kingbee wrote: Sat 14th Dec 2019 02:08 pm Ok, I checked my previous posts here, and it was actually White Choco Block Ice hash from Boerejongens West in summer 2015 ;)
:mrgreen:
STRALIYA

Re:

Post by STRALIYA »

Boner wrote: Tue 21st Nov 2006 07:06 pm
cheese wrote:which stix is better? do both have the same gear??
Yes they have the same stuff as far as which ones better then thats just down to personal preferance, the one on Utrechtstraat is close to lots of other coffeeshops and on a tram line where as the other one over looks a canal.
This fine little place on Krom Boomssloot is an often missed jewel. Stix is located on a narrow sleepy little 16th century canal just East of the bustling Nieuwemarkt. One of the shops specialties includes something called 'Gunpowder' which is unpressed trichomes that pack a hefty punch (Ye be warned).
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They increased the price of their SSH Block hash :? now they sell it for 11€/g... I really like it as a nice clean smoking sativa hash and 9,50€/g felt sometimes a bit cheap for it´s quality ^^... anyways 9,50€ would still be better :lol:
gronda

Post by gronda »

yeah that sucks...at least you can still buy it for 9,50€ from their other stores.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens Centrum dated January 13, 2020. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejon ... gensC.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Shame about the price hike on that SSH block, still 9,50 at west? I’m out in a month and I quite fancy a go of that, only tried white Choco block previously. And my digs are nearer their west store
2rare2die

Post by 2rare2die »

HitTheNorth wrote: Wed 15th Jan 2020 06:17 pm Shame about the price hike on that SSH block, still 9,50 at west? ....
I think prices are little bit higher at Centre than at Sloterdijk or West location, but I'm sure their rent is also a lot higher at Centre.
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

2rare2die wrote: Thu 16th Jan 2020 03:51 pm
HitTheNorth wrote: Wed 15th Jan 2020 06:17 pm Shame about the price hike on that SSH block, still 9,50 at west? ....
I think prices are little bit higher at Centre than at Sloterdijk or West location, but I'm sure their rent is also a lot higher at Centre.
Yeah absolutely, I’m route planning 😀 from where I’m staying next month I’d normally do boere centre on the way to het balloon. Think I’m actually a little closer to west so I’ll probs do them early doors