Willie Wortel's Sativa, Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Willie Wortels Sativa.

I like Willie Wortels Sativa.
89%
I don't like Willie Wortels Sativa.
11%

Total votes: 56

Marok21

Re: Willie Wortel's Sativa

Post by Marok21 »

This shop changed a lot since I was there the last time years back. It looks much more comfy now with a pool table in the back. They played mostly Hip Hop music which I enjoyed very much :D The shop looks modern and "hip" :lol: and so the crowd is mostly of younger age :D

Well WW indica is the better shop for me to lean back and have a relaxed smoke but if you want to play a game of pool and enjoying "old school" Hip Hop WW Sativa is a nice place for that especially for younger locals it seems to be a favorite spot :D
They also had clean bongs to borrow but without bowls :? it was only possible to smoke through the chillum :lol: but in the end it was better to smoke than I thought.

They have a pretty huge menu :shock: much more strains than WW indica. I tried their:

Super Jelly Hash (15€/g) - Super sticky darker hash. Not such a nice hazy smell as the Jelly from Birdy... more oily hashy scents but it tasted good in the bong. Not as some other ultra sticky moroccan hashes I tried in the past which I simply didn´t liked that much from the taste. The effect is also nice and compared to the Jelly hash from Birdy its made me much more stoned... so probably def. more indica in there. From taste and so on I would say that it´s imported from morocco and not like Birdys made in nl but I am not 100% sure :lol:

My mate had their Gorilla Glue (14€/g). Very nice fruity smelling indica :D didn´t smelled like batches of that strain that I smelled before from other coffeeshops but well there are different phenos and maybe thats one of them :lol: My mate enjoyed that one pretty much. They also had a interesting named kush on the menu for 15,50€/g which was sadly sold out atm.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Also no Super Jelly Hash (15€/g) anymore... all top priced hashes from WW Indica and Sativa were gone :( ^^The super friendly dealer showed me their White Choco instead but it wasn´t what I was looking for :?
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 1st Nov 2017 11:27 amSuper Jelly Hash (15€/g) - Super sticky darker hash. Not such a nice hazy smell as the Jelly from Birdy... more oily hashy scents but it tasted good in the bong. Not as some other ultra sticky moroccan hashes I tried in the past which I simply didn´t liked that much from the taste. The effect is also nice and compared to the Jelly hash from Birdy its made me much more stoned... so probably def. more indica in there. From taste and so on I would say that it´s imported from morocco and not like Birdys made in nl but I am not 100% sure :lol:
Interesting. I was told that the same person supplies both, but don't know if that's true or stoner bullshit. The WW version is certainly cheaper. I've never had it, but the Birdy version is just about the only hash I like the effect of, but not the taste. It's powerful enough to cut through tolerance, but has an industrial taste that makes me think uneasily of how it might be made, and possible health dangers. But that was ages ago, and it might not always be exactly the same, of course.

In any event, comparing the two would be the main reason for going to Haarlem next visit -- well, that and getting away from the Dam madness, but it shouldn't be too bad this time of year. Now I don't know whether to go or not. Any idea of whether the jelly hash is gone for good or just a holiday, Marok?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Mon 13th Nov 2017 07:58 am Interesting. I was told that the same person supplies both, but don't know if that's true or stoner bullshit. The WW version is certainly cheaper. I've never had it, but the Birdy version is just about the only hash I like the effect of, but not the taste. It's powerful enough to cut through tolerance, but has an industrial taste that makes me think uneasily of how it might be made, and possible health dangers. But that was ages ago, and it might not always be exactly the same, of course.
I don´t think that it is the same as you had in the past... it wasn´t sticky and oily as I know it from other "Jelly hashes" I smoked before... furthermore it tasted superb for me (kind of hazy :mrgreen: ) and compared to other hashes of that type Birdys version was pretty smooth to smoke but it could be stronger... so the opposite of what it was before :lol: The Super Jelly is completely different... ultra sticky, oily and another smell/taste.
Well I heard that the guy who made the Jelly for Birdy was caught by the police in the past and since that it wasn´t so super anymore but it´s still good and different to many other hashes.
Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sun 12th Nov 2017 08:06 pm In any event, comparing the two would be the main reason for going to Haarlem next visit -- well, that and getting away from the Dam madness, but it shouldn't be too bad this time of year. Now I don't know whether to go or not. Any idea of whether the jelly hash is gone for good or just a holiday, Marok?
Yeah Haarlem is a good option to escape from the dam madness :D I also was in dam last weekend and damn the shops were packed even if the weather wasn´t nice :shock: I don´t think that they got a new delivery of that Super Jelly because it wasn´t on the menu anymore and the dealer didn´t said that they will get more later...
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I was surprised to find things packed in early midweek November -- I've never seen massive queues at both Voyagers and Central at this time of year. So I passed by and thought I'd go back later, which I did, and it was just as bad. I've never seen the RLD so full, and was a bit worried as I was only there for the benefit of an Amsterdam virgin, whose passport was in an inside pocket. I told him to keep his hands on his valuables, which might have been phrased better in the circumstances. And we were too late to get tickets for the free concert at the Concertgebouw despite getting there in good time, which has never happened to me before. I can see why locals get a bit pissed off.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for WW Sativa in Haarlem dated January 14, 2018. Kudos to Q.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Haarle ... arlem.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

We stopped here (Mrs./Mr. Macky, Mike and I) on the way back of the trip to Delft and The Hague. I like the Willie Wortel Coffeeshops especially the chilled "Indica Coffeeshop" near the windmill but after the "Sativa Coffeeshop" was renovated it´s also a nice place :D a bit more crowded with younger customers and louder music but it´s a great place for the local youth in Haarlem :D well also others are welcome :mrgreen:

We had a great session with some real nice strong tasty joints :mrgreen: For me as a guy who still mix with tobacco :? it was a great change to smoke pure... a lot of coughing but in a good way :lol: I could feel that it´s def. a much better for my lung :lol: I can´t remember exactly what we smoked but I think it was the Tangerine Dream from Cremers (review will follow), Temple Balls also from Cremers and some weed from Coffeeshop Bamboo Beach Club which were all very nice and tasty.

Furthermore I tried Willie Wortel Sativas Gorilla Glue hash (10€/g) which was pretty nice for the price. A pretty blonde fresh creamy hash with a nice smell of the used genetics and hashy scents. Effect is not as clean as for example the "filtered" hashes from Solo but it gaves a nice balanced high/stoned effect that reminds me more of classic hashes than many other newschool hashes. Overall for 10€ a well priced fresh newschool allround hash. When you buy 5 grams you only have to pay for 4... so it would cost 8€/g which is a great price for hash like that.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

oh wow i see Wappa on menu :D

really nice plant
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Rafiki wrote: Thu 22nd Aug 2019 08:53 am Sampled: Thai

💮 Found no Jamaican ⭕️
💮 Found no African ⭕️
💮 Thai was a nightmare ❌
💮 Got some seeds from it luckily ✅
👑🙃🥝✅🍇🍏🍇🏁

In other words I agree, WC was filthy, would not poop there
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Rafiki wrote: Thu 22nd Aug 2019 08:53 am Sampled: Thai

💮 Found no Jamaican ⭕️
💮 Found no African ⭕️
💮 Thai was a nightmare ❌
💮 Got some seeds from it luckily ✅
I mean really what kind of review is this???
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

This used to be a decent and reliable shop for weed but it seems to have gone massively downhill. Guy with a real bad attitude showed me some tubs with very poor looking weed (G13, Cheese, Gelato 33), all smelled the same with no distinctive smell and just a very strong aroma of badly cured and grown weed (hay-like). After I turned them down, he gets a bit annoyed with me and says that all the customers that buy these strains like them and I'm on my own by being 'too picky'.
A queue was developing behind me so I decided to not carry on the exchange any further with this moron. It's one thing I can accept if the shop is low on stock and has little to offer, but when you get such a bad attitude to go along with it then I'll have to just blacklist this place from now on. A real shame as this used to be a favourite in Haarlem.
Mind If I Do a J?
Pablocito

Post by Pablocito »

I've purchased sister gleu in the last two weeks,get permanently compact nugs(taste,smell,lookalike) on reasonable price(12,5€ i guess)

Rustug an
Pablocito

Post by Pablocito »

Just got 5g dosidos for 60...not examined how its look like cause place was full and after 13hours shift just was gonna bulild my tingz and leave..but compact,dense nugs was a pleasure to open d crusha😎heavenly and fx is really enjoyable..first time and i guess this the best peng what i actually got this year so far

ONE
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Willie Wortel's Sativa in Haarlem dated 1 December 2023 , kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by LJH Stores

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Haarl ... arlem.html