Willie Wortel's Sativa, Haarlem

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Willie Wortels Sativa.

I like Willie Wortels Sativa.
89%
I don't like Willie Wortels Sativa.
11%

Total votes: 56

Max Flower

Willie Wortel's Sativa, Haarlem

Post by Max Flower »

ACD page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/FransHal.html

Thisexcellent little shop is located roughly 100ft west of the Haarlem train station, and makes for a great first stop off place when visiting.

I cant remember what I purchased here however it did have an extensive menu offering and very comfy train style seats. Learn more about their shop and menu >> here<<

WW's shops offer a discount on puchases over €50 you get €12.50 free.

Max Flower

AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Max Flower, good call. Watched Boner's video before we left and made it a point to see his sativa shop. Indica shop about 1/4 mile from first, not to far from Cop shop. Bought a coffee mug that has their name and famous carrot trademark. AzLaker 8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Boner

Post by Boner »

For those that don't know I'm a big supporter of Haarlem and all of the coffeeshops this town has to offer and first on the list each and everytime is the Sative, quality goods and a hotel above it to boot for €45 a night for 2!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Paco

Post by Paco »

Loved the city and loved these beautiful coffeeshops.WW sell always quality weed.The dealer as always very helpful and nice.
bluenote

Post by bluenote »

Yes, this is a great shop in a great town. Excellent selection, quality, and pricing. They actually have decent coffee and fresh-squeezed oj as well.

My only complaint: Get a DECENT vaporizer!. I was really expecting to find a Volcano here. Their vaporizer looked like something out of 6th grade science lab....a real pos. Plus, vey few working and usable bongs.
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

bluenote wrote:Yes, this is a great shop in a great town. Excellent selection, quality, and pricing. They actually have decent coffee and fresh-squeezed oj as well.

My only complaint: Get a DECENT vaporizer!. I was really expecting to find a Volcano here. Their vaporizer looked like something out of 6th grade science lab....a real pos. Plus, vey few working and usable bongs.
Actually it is the Verdamper and probably the best vaporizer on the market. The trick is knowing how to use it correctly. Next time ask for me and I guarantee I will change your mind about it. Also the Indica shop does have a volcano for your use.

mh
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

although i had a bit of an argument with my travel mate here the gear was excellent and at a very fair price. I know I bought the super ice and liked that. Not sure what weed i bought, but i dont remember being disappointed :D
bluenote

Post by bluenote »

MHD, Fair enough. We asked for assistance several times, but the staff wasn't too helpful. Regardless, the lab glass vaporizor did little to dampen our experience there. A really good time was had by all. In fact. Haarlem was the highlight of my 8 day trip. :D
user54321

Post by user54321 »

This place is a must visit for me... as is Haarlem as a whole.

Myself and the good lady will take a wee jaunt there in July 8)

What's the templeball like here?

Heard nothing but good reports on the shrubbery but not much has been said about the hashes... is there always TB for sale or does the hash menu change along with the green menu?

:-)
back2thedam

Post by back2thedam »

t/b at sativa was blinding last week mate, love Haarlem
user54321

Post by user54321 »

That's excellent news B2TD ...

How much is the fare to Haarlem on't train?

I absolutely love Templeball, far and away my favourite smoke... sometimes the shrubbery can get a bit heavy for my liking, often can make me go very quiet with little to say - i find templeball great for being stoned and sociable.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

^ i cant remember exactly how much but its pretty reasonable..I want to say 9 euros or less?
user54321

Post by user54321 »

cantona7 wrote:^ i cant remember exactly how much but its pretty reasonable..I want to say 9 euros or less?
For a 15 minute train journey that's very expensive... can take a 60 minute journey here for about 5 Euros (approx) ...

It certainly wont put me off going though, Willie Wortal's is the stuff of legends :lol:
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

it was 12 euros but I cant remember if that was for both me and my hubby or just me. I know I enjoy the heck out of this place. All of harlem was a nice surprise
I need a miracle everyday
dropshot

Post by dropshot »

Just got back from WW Sativa 20 minutes ago :D A fine establishment and very professional in the operation.

We got 2 gr of Laughing Buddha and 2gr Temple Ball. The bud tender mentioned that if I spent 50 Euro I get 12.50 Euro extra for free, so he bumped up the LB quantity to make it 50 even and then threw in the extra 12.50. TB was 11/gr and LB was 12.50/gr. Very cool deal and great smoke and hash. Should've asked for an extra gram of TB instead... :twisted:

We were on our way back from Kuekenhof Gardens, cool flowers, smoked some White Dolphin in the little shelter there in one of the gardens. So we only smoked a little of each purchase then had a soda and melted for a little while. It is definitely the TB that made us melt because I can still type now that I am smoking the LB.:lol:

2nd class train from AMS Centraal to Haarlem Centraal is 3.60 or 6.20 for return.