Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla.

I like Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla.
22
85%
I don't like Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla
4
15%
 
Total votes: 26

User avatar
ftcarer
Posts: 4168
Joined: Wed 22nd Jul 2009 10:43 am
Location: TTD 12 & counting ;-)

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by ftcarer » Thu 9th Mar 2017 09:11 pm

Saturday morning stop , grabbed the Kleine Kweker €12 fk's what this was like ? & Royal Kush €12 stoney loveliness :-) massive space , very quiet ,chilled out playing pool :-)


Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)

User avatar
FlyByNite
Posts: 7562
Joined: Sat 15th Apr 2006 05:50 pm
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Contact:

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by FlyByNite » Sat 5th May 2018 07:47 am

New menu from WW Sinsemilla in Haarlem dated April 19, 2018, Thanks to Colina.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Haarle ... arlem.html

Image

Enjoy
FlyByNite

User avatar
Kermit
Posts: 6471
Joined: Wed 16th Apr 2008 06:55 pm
Location: England

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by Kermit » Thu 10th May 2018 09:43 am

Massive place, vending machines for drinks, very nice sun terrace. Shame this place is not in Amsterdam or just closer to train station would be nice. Last time I visited could be around 15 years ago and remember a very different layout. Nice to visit again after all this time but doubt I would bother again unless staying in Town.

User avatar
sparkAblunt
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun 24th Sep 2017 11:57 am

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by sparkAblunt » Fri 11th May 2018 12:47 pm

Kermit wrote:
Thu 10th May 2018 09:43 am
Massive place, vending machines for drinks, very nice sun terrace. Shame this place is not in Amsterdam or just closer to train station would be nice. Last time I visited could be around 15 years ago and remember a very different layout. Nice to visit again after all this time but doubt I would bother again unless staying in Town.
15 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Kermit
Posts: 6471
Joined: Wed 16th Apr 2008 06:55 pm
Location: England

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by Kermit » Fri 11th May 2018 02:55 pm

sparkAblunt wrote:
Fri 11th May 2018 12:47 pm
Kermit wrote:
Thu 10th May 2018 09:43 am
Massive place, vending machines for drinks, very nice sun terrace. Shame this place is not in Amsterdam or just closer to train station would be nice. Last time I visited could be around 15 years ago and remember a very different layout. Nice to visit again after all this time but doubt I would bother again unless staying in Town.
15 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Problem?

User avatar
sparkAblunt
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun 24th Sep 2017 11:57 am

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by sparkAblunt » Fri 11th May 2018 03:09 pm

Kermit wrote:
Fri 11th May 2018 02:55 pm
sparkAblunt wrote:
Fri 11th May 2018 12:47 pm
Kermit wrote:
Thu 10th May 2018 09:43 am
Massive place, vending machines for drinks, very nice sun terrace. Shame this place is not in Amsterdam or just closer to train station would be nice. Last time I visited could be around 15 years ago and remember a very different layout. Nice to visit again after all this time but doubt I would bother again unless staying in Town.
15 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Problem?
Chill breh. 15 years is a long ass time, that's what I laughed.

User avatar
Kermit
Posts: 6471
Joined: Wed 16th Apr 2008 06:55 pm
Location: England

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by Kermit » Mon 14th May 2018 09:20 am

sparkAblunt wrote:
Fri 11th May 2018 03:09 pm
Kermit wrote:
Fri 11th May 2018 02:55 pm
sparkAblunt wrote:
Fri 11th May 2018 12:47 pm


15 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Problem?
Chill breh. 15 years is a long ass time, that's what I laughed.
No probs, thought I had reviewed a closed shop tbh, and been around a while but not as long as many of the members here.

User avatar
HisDudeness
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon 9th Dec 2013 03:21 pm
Location: In a private residence

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by HisDudeness » Mon 10th Sep 2018 12:17 pm

Haven't been to this shop in years, so went in yesterday looking for something nice off the menu. Probably one of the worst CS experiences and menu on offer I've seen in NL. Asked to look at the Animal Cookies (14/g) and was shown a box of gruis looking weed, I said to the young BT working that it looked like gruis and was no way worth the price - he said it needed to be 'cleaned up' otherwise it was good weed. OK, next please? - looked at most of the other tubs (Lemon Kush, White Widow, some Cannalope (Haze I think) and just the same with all tubs - no decent looking buds just all shake and smelling very damp and musty. The worst part for me though was the fact that the shop was virtually empty as it was a Sunday morning and still the BT seemed to have a problem with showing me the menu - it seemed like I was putting him out and he had better things to do with his time.

How times change, this place used to have great product and great service and was for me one of the best in Haarlem. Definitely the last time I'll be visiting here.
Mind If I Do a J?

Frankie_cheeseboy ;)
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu 10th Mar 2016 02:12 pm

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) » Mon 10th Sep 2018 12:41 pm

HisDudeness wrote:
Mon 10th Sep 2018 12:17 pm
Haven't been to this shop in years, so went in yesterday looking for something nice off the menu. Probably one of the worst CS experiences and menu on offer I've seen in NL. Asked to look at the Animal Cookies (14/g) and was shown a box of gruis looking weed, I said to the young BT working that it looked like gruis and was no way worth the price - he said it needed to be 'cleaned up' otherwise it was good weed. OK, next please? - looked at most of the other tubs (Lemon Kush, White Widow, some Cannalope (Haze I think) and just the same with all tubs - no decent looking buds just all shake and smelling very damp and musty. The worst part for me though was the fact that the shop was virtually empty as it was a Sunday morning and still the BT seemed to have a problem with showing me the menu - it seemed like I was putting him out and he had better things to do with his time.

How times change, this place used to have great product and great service and was for me one of the best in Haarlem. Definitely the last time I'll be visiting here.
It's sad to see a once-favored shop go down the tube. Have been coming here every trip bar one since '04 and have also noticed the decline, both in product and general atmosphere, apart from getting the odd decent bud (which is usually priced around the 15€ mark!).

I was considering making this my "base" coffeeshop when I go in a couple of weeks time as my hotels nearby, but theres always other, decent shops to choose from in Haarlem.

User avatar
HisDudeness
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon 9th Dec 2013 03:21 pm
Location: In a private residence

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by HisDudeness » Mon 10th Sep 2018 12:58 pm

Absolutely, it's real sad to see such a great place fall so hard like this...I can instead recommend to you the Maximillian CS's (Botermarkt probably best one) and Regine for their menus/product/service at the moment in centre of Haarlem.
Mind If I Do a J?

Frankie_cheeseboy ;)
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu 10th Mar 2016 02:12 pm

Re: Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) » Mon 10th Sep 2018 01:28 pm

Cool man, I haven't been to any of the Maximillians before but been to Regine for b&fs on the last few trips after Acd recommendations. Great place, great stuff :).

Post Reply

Return to “Coffeeshop Reviews”