Nes Cafe

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Nes Cafe

I like Nes Cafe.
91%
I don't like Nes Cafe.
9%

Total votes: 150

Max Flower

Nes Cafe

Post by Max Flower »

Nes cafe is another Cheers kind of place where beer and smoke go together nicely. Friendly knowledgable staff help to make your visit here worthwhile & pleasent. I've enjoyed their lovely Grand Cru hasj and some kicken 'Afganika' weed. This shop doesn't open until 5:00 pm and features pool tables and internets access.
www.nes-cafe.nl
ACD Nes Cafe page

MF

Boner

Post by Boner »

Quality shop, quality weed and quality beer, looking forward to spending many a hour in there at christmas :)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
woody

Post by woody »

Got to agree with you guys one of my favorites..Quality weed..Quality people..a top place to hang,hung out there most of my last trip as it was 10 second from my hotel door.(Rho)
Boner

Post by Boner »

woody wrote:Got to agree with you guys one of my favorites..Quality weed..Quality people..a top place to hang,hung out there most of my last trip as it was 10 second from my hotel door.(Rho)
This'll make you laugh, a few years ago I stopped at the Rho and only ever went Dam Square way and never even knew that the Nes cafe was there :oops:
woody

Post by woody »

^^^:lol: :lol: ^^^Easy done i suppose dude..the shop front dos'ent exactley jump out on you....good thing really or it might be packed with numpteys :shock:
woody

Post by woody »

Well this is my number 1 favorite,your always greeted with a handshake and a smile and a couple of free beers now and again,the atmosphere is cosy and you soon find yourself having a chat and a laugh with the locals and staff. :wink:

I smoked the NY Diesel,which smelt just like fresh grapefruit/Pineapple,and was a pleasure to smoke with a Gulpenner,also tryed the Nevills Haze which just finished me off nicely at the end of the day :D

A little diamond 8)
patrick

Post by patrick »

great place that tends to be more like a neighborhood bar then a coffeeshop near dam square. very friendly staff with a top line weed selection. some strains found nowhere else. only drawback is that it was crowded everytime i went. i tended to score and go over to sensi seeds and enjoy.
Como

Post by Como »

Love the place and top staff/dealers to boot! Great selection of weeds on the menu, I purchased some Cherry Bomb, Willie Nelson and Stella Blue. All top bud and nicely cured. If only you could smell the aroma through your monitor!! :wink:
DC

Post by DC »

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Now, Fri to Sun dayshift....

....First person to come to the bar, give a Dr Spock hand salute and say.... 'Viv la Presidenty, Up the smoking revolution'.

will receive...

....a nice Stella blue and Ice, nail in your coffin to sooth the facial redness and ease you into the evening. Rolled by me....Fair deal?. :shock: :D
DrGonzo

Post by DrGonzo »

If that offers still on in June I'll do it! :wink:
SteedOfWeed

Post by SteedOfWeed »

Bugger,
I was there last weekend (thurs/friday) wish i had known. Oh well looks like i will have to take you up on that offer when i am back again early June.

Long Live The NES

:P
Boner

Post by Boner »

DC wrote:Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Now, Fri to Sun dayshift....

....First person to come to the bar, give a Dr Spock hand salute and say.... 'Viv la Presidenty, Up the smoking revolution'.

will receive...

....a nice Stella blue and Ice, nail in your coffin to sooth the facial redness and ease you into the evening. Rolled by me....Fair deal?. :shock: :D
Are you just a punter or do you work there? If you work there which one are you? I had the pleasure of meeting Simon over Xmas who was sound to me and my wife, the guy with the dreads put me on to the Ij beer (9ish %) I also remember a young lady that worked there and a young red-headed guy who also treated us very well!!
DC

Post by DC »

Y'know, that's just typical....everybody except me!. I'm Dave, Fri to Sun dayshift, for the past 2 years!. :D

The offer is open until somebody takes it up. Had the joint ready and waiting today too. Guess I'll have to smoke this 1 now though, incase if goes off. :wink:
Boner

Post by Boner »

DC wrote:Y'know, that's just typical....everybody except me!. I'm Dave, Fri to Sun dayshift, for the past 2 years!. :D

The offer is open until somebody takes it up. Had the joint ready and waiting today too. Guess I'll have to smoke this 1 now though, incase if goes off. :wink:
I'm wracking (sp?) my brains, I think there was another guy youngish with dark hair? Is that you?
DC

Post by DC »

Nah, Northern Irish, fair hair shaved, 34 ......if you were there at xmas on a Fri, Sat or Sun before 7pm...I served ya. :D