La Tertulia

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate La Tertulia

I like La Tertulia.
92%
I don't like La Tertulia.
8%

Total votes: 63

Bilbo Baggins

Post by Bilbo Baggins »

Had a joint of Super Maroc Polm here and a sit out on the patio, very nice, quiet location and nice friendly staff , lady about the same age as me (53) dont havew much to compare it with as this was my first visit, but had no complaints

Dam Square/Damraak Webcam Live http://hdtv.webcam.nl/website/page1/pag ... creen.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Me and the ms. will have to visit this place when we are in town in late september..she likes brownies and this sounds like a good place for those
BlueCarpetTreatment

Post by BlueCarpetTreatment »

Maybe it's just me, but I always get to the CS when it's closed. Opening Hours are 11am-7pm Tue-Sat.
Very chill atmosphere, nice to sit outside and have a smoke. Had some of their Laughing Buddha, nothing special but still a pleasent smoke though. Loved their Milkshakes! ;)
wietroker

Post by wietroker »

BlueCarpetTreatment wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I always get to the CS when it's closed. Opening Hours are 11am-7pm Tue-Sat.
Very chill atmosphere, nice to sit outside and have a smoke. Had some of their Laughing Buddha, nothing special but still a pleasent smoke though. Loved their Milkshakes! ;)
Same here. I am usually too late. So I was shocked to pass by today and I bought some SSH and some cheap hash (probably not very good).

Check out the SSH, tight nugs - you can see me trying to compress them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNOOuPsrEVI
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

wietroker wrote:
BlueCarpetTreatment wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I always get to the CS when it's closed. Opening Hours are 11am-7pm Tue-Sat.
Same here. I am usually too late. So I was shocked to pass by today and I bought some SSH and some cheap hash (probably not very good).

Well off topic but love your site, well i pressume its your site coz every article is by you. :lol:

Good stuff 8)
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Black-King wrote:Me and the ms. will have to visit this place when we are in town in late september..she likes brownies and this sounds like a good place for those
Bumbo! I think we missed it... I have no real memory of it, but I think they were closed when we passed by... :?:
wietroker

Post by wietroker »

Kermit wrote:
wietroker wrote:

Well off topic but love your site, well i pressume its your site coz every article is by you. :lol:

Good stuff 8)
Thanks. Yeah I write it all though I'm thinking of bringing on others if they can make a regular commitment.

I really like using the video because seeing nugs move, it's like watching in 3-D :shock: :shock: :D Well if I get stoned enough... :D

I almost stopped here for a smoke btw. If it wasn't for the fact I was heading elsewhere then I would have done. Such a chilled place - normally you have to head well into the Jordaan or De Pijp to find a place like this but this is so close to the centre.

btw that SSH tastes damn good too. Not the strongest I've ever had but close to it and the taste and quality of the buds is really nice.
Colina

Post by Colina »

wietroker wrote: Thanks. Yeah I write it all though I'm thinking of bringing on others if they can make a regular commitment.

I really like using the video because seeing nugs move, it's like watching in 3-D :shock: :shock: :D Well if I get stoned enough... :D
I like your webpage too. nice pictures and reviews! a really great work you did, carry on that way.

but back to the topic...
here is the food menu and a picture that shows the origin of the name 'la Tertulia' (I was told the atmosphere the picture shows is the piont!)

Image[/img]
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
ozric

Re: La Tertulia

Post by ozric »

Great garden with colored blinking stones or crystals inside, you step right into it when you open the frontdoor.
Weed is kinda expensive, but good. 1.3 grams for 12 euro. I tried the Orange Bud and Jack Herer (strong).
Also good outdoor weed, Purple Power (usual smell) and Buddha's Sister (smells real nice).
Nicely manicured.
Usually good music, can sometimes be a bit confronting but certain songs do that.
Also they sell Raw tips for just 80 eurocents, the cheapest I found them for in Amsterdam.
extremepain

Post by extremepain »

420 gives filter tips away with purchase....or did when I was there.
How am I not myself?
Bilbo Baggins

Post by Bilbo Baggins »

was there in sept 2010, and you know how it is you forget some stuff, but that you tube link above brings it back---me and my mates shared a gram of amnesia haze--very nice too--and as it shows on that video---it says '' Amnesia Haze--Indica--------spent a while at the time wondering how a haze could be an indica---decided that the shop must know best--but it was one of those things you sit and thnk about when stoned that really annoys you.
Dam Square/Damraak Webcam Live http://hdtv.webcam.nl/website/page1/pag ... creen.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Super silver haze, good choice coz she had to pop over the road to get it as it had ran out, happy days 8) apart from it rained on us on the terrace :( :lol:
XANAX

Post by XANAX »

Its quite serene hanging out in LaTertulia. Very mellow, relaxed and greenhouse-like with the various plants.
damtoker

Post by damtoker »

Went here for the first time in August. Very friendly, light, and airy. Seats outside are good, and it's right by Prinsengracht :)

Got 2g (I think) of Super Pollen €12.50

A nice smoke for the price. Photo blurred so whatever I smoked before it was good as well :lol:
Old'skool Paul

Post by Old'skool Paul »

A lovely olskool c.s which is airy and light with good menu for eats and smokes and shakes.
I didnt sample smokes here this time but i have over last 18 years and here is one place that has not changed a bit.Try the orange milkshake.Amazing!