the Cannabis College

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Cannabis College

I like Cannabis College
93%
I don't like Cannabis College
7%

Total votes: 29

thetronald

Post by thetronald »

Very cool....if you don't know a lot about marijuana, this is the place to start learning. Also the garden tour was something I would NOT miss if I were you. The plants were simply amazing, and they encourage photography of the plants. Good times...I highly recommend the Cannabis College!

shroomguy

Post by shroomguy »

I enjoyed the place very much.

It's where I tried my very first "proper" vaporizer (it changed from the combination heat gun/Bong).

Staff seems to know their shit.
Had a long chat with a British girl called Lorna (wondered if she is not the owner or something) who had excellent books recommendation on the specific subject I wanted to understand (such as why the prohibition?).

sadly enought no-one will be able to take eagle-bill on the vaporizer anymore. http://www.eaglebill.com/
Lozg

Loved the Garden But !!!!!!!

Post by Lozg »

Went in an had to see the garden so paid tha 2.50 euros went downstairs and this guy who well into his weed showed us da plants and well just happend to be cutting the blueberry down awsum!! (wish it was mine!!) lol well anyways he awnsered our questions an was sound enough!!

But upstairs asked to haf a go of the vapouriser and the attitude on this american working there was absoulutly terrible she was rude and unwilling set the vapouriser up and off she went i tried to ask questions but well she just shrugged me an my mate off perhaps she had PMT or summit but watch out for her!!!

But the garden is definalty worth the visit!!!!

LOZ X :?
Stoner 4 LIfe
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Not much to learn here in my opinion, could have been more.
The only thing which was great, was the garden, which is worth the 2,5€ :D
gapie

Re: the Cannabis College

Post by gapie »

best a nice stop been here once
and u can roll a joint over there and walk around see stuff and magazines etc... cool spot
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

went in, there was a dude with dreds sat at the desk picking some weed apart, chatted to him for a while and asked about the garden, i payed for me and my pal to go down and he just let us go down, probibly spent half a hour just admiring the plants, came back up rolled a j and off we went. lovley to see!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Ped1Enator

Post by Ped1Enator »

I don't see any comments for the last couple of years... does that mean that the college is closed or has changed ?
Thank you for your enlightenment. I will be visiting in October and would like to learn....
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

College is still rocking, always drop by when i'm in town. Tan is cool dude.
Always lets us rip his rig.
If you have never been to either the Museum or College check them out on your next visit.
elliottcaudron

Post by elliottcaudron »

The Cannabis college is my favourite place in Amsterdam, hands down. Met Tan, Yuri and Cosimo the other day. As soon as I get me a job in the dam, I'm volunteering at Cannabis college.
Weed is a gateway drug. A gateway to understanding yourself and the universe.
Ped1Enator

Post by Ped1Enator »

Thank you Mack 10 & elliottcaudron for the advice. I will definitely start my visit there.
joker

Post by joker »

went in there a couple of weeks back,,they made me feel very welcome, 3 euros donation to see the grow room but was worth that just for the information i received,never tried the vape befor so run a g of grey haze through their vape, a totally relaxing and chilled 1/2 hour