Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

Nootram

Re: Green Place

Post by Nootram »

I went there last sunday and had 2g of Jack Silver and 1g of Silver Bubble. The staff was friendly but I didn't stay so I couldn't comment more on the place, it's chill but I wouldn't hang out there for hours.

I don't think the Lemon Tangerine was available at the time but that looks promising, their Tangie Mandarin was excellent but expensive.

Jack Silver : I've read several time that it was a great budget option but god, what a let down. The high is meh and the best part of it I guess as the taste/flavour was really bland. Perhaps it was a bad batch. Another point for always checking the weed, there were quite a line at my purchase time and I always feel bad for taking too much time :\

Silver Bubble : A complete different story, that was a very pleasant suprise at 10€ /g. Good silver bubble, prolly not as excellent as some batch from Voyagers or GA but I would definitely recommand it.

GP_Smoker

Post by GP_Smoker »

Has anyone been in here lately? It's one of my favourite places to hang when in Dam.. Just wondered if the silver bubble is still great, it's been a staple of mine each trip. Staff had changed last time too, they were super friendly last year ..
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Gelato Sift and Cookies&Cream, both moroccan hashish, looked solid as last time but nothing new on so just left.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rollex OG (10€/g) - 10€/g damn nice! And the funny thing is that it was the best Rollex I ever had :lol: . To be honest I had it three times and it seems like the 2 batches I had before were not really well done. This one had a nice OG flavour to it :mrgreen: it burned very good and with a clean smooth taste. I could smoke that all day so yammmy but it´s mainly because I like that OG taste so much :mrgreen:

The cheapest OG kind of smoke I found in a coffeeshop so far.

They also had Shoreline (12€/g) and Blueberry yum yum (10€/g) as cheap specials on the menu.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Is the Johnny Blaze still on the menu? The last time I was in town I looked without buying, wondered how it could be so cheap, and decided against trying it, as I've largely given up on Dam weed and concentrate on hash. Besides, not having bought it at a higher price, I had nothing to compare it with.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sat 16th Jun 2018 06:37 pm Is the Johnny Blaze still on the menu? The last time I was in town I looked without buying, wondered how it could be so cheap, and decided against trying it, as I've largely given up on Dam weed and concentrate on hash. Besides, not having bought it at a higher price, I had nothing to compare it with.
Ah now you mentioned it yeah it was still on the menu for 10€/g. I also asked the dealer to see the Jonny Blaze and the Rolex but the Rolex smelled and looked like the real deal so I went for it :mrgreen: and well the Jonny Blaze didn´t smelled/looked so good... so I think it was the right decision... but some of their cheaper specials are really good from time to time (like the Shoreline when it was for 10€/g) but you have to check them out before buying.
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

went late at night wednesday still busy as usual

got 2g shoreline 12euro was suprised, it smelt lovely and the taste transferred as well..spot on for the price

mate got 2g tbisla as they were doing specials on 3 hashes..12 for 2g...tasted good for that price
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Shoreline looks, smells and tastes very good-looking but different to what I had over 420 (bit musky more lavender) but this example has a lot of tropical nose and transfers on the taste heavily.
Dependable buy from here.
jonah1983

Post by jonah1983 »

Took the shoreline from here in may nice smoke bud tender was happy to show me and let me smell before I bought 10e a gram good smoke for the price place seems to have some really good offers on
Kay Noosh

Post by Kay Noosh »

Green Place was the positive surprise of my stay!
I had not planned to go there but went there because they had the football match on the screen in the back room.
The staff, two younger people, were exeptionally kind the whole evening. I got Lemon Tangerine, 1g/12€, which turned out to be very pleasant. And the back room with the leather sofa all around the room felt comfortable, I felt comfortable there with the other visitors too. Definitely a place to go to again!
:D
"God's herb, puts you in the moment. Smoke a little and let it do its thing!" (H. Diltz)
WLow

Post by WLow »

They have something called High C for 27€ ,
powder like kool aid you pour in water it's supposed to be 300mg thc. It's made by the tuna cans people, so not regulated at all i think.

I bake edibles sometimes but pouring powder into drinks to get high is not really on my list.
What's your thoughts on this would you try this kind of things?
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

We had one of the so called cali tins and imho i rather keep buying weed for max 15€/g than buying chemical weed
no_way

Post by no_way »

They have a strain called `blueberry shoreline`, went there 3 times and all 3 times was a different one (one time was classical blueberry, the other classical shoreline, the third time i had to say my opinion and the budtenders got more rude than usual but couldnt argue anymore (and one guy confirmed me i was right)

Lemon Tangerine and Rolex OG were quite ok tho.

Cali weed super overpriced for what you get (forbidden fruit was ok but nothing to do with our crop of FF :D)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Yesterday:

In cunty fit of inspiration decided to do a bit more CS touring.

Stopped by here, line out the door - buncha 'lads on tour' (innit?).

Was here for the "winegum" quite a few had been buzzing how it's a spot-on Zkittlez copycat, and I cannot say I disagree it fully smells the part and basically looks/smells identical to Zkittlez I'd tried from Deep Concentration. Flavor comes through and hold up pretty brilliantly in the vapcap as well.

At 18 per gram, it's at the absolute ceiling of price of european-grown weed in a coffeeshop, but given it's exotic bouquet/genetics it's not completely unreasonable, all market circumstances considered, but I can still get authentic import for less so :roll:

Either way, I feel I can comfortably say this is probably the most worthwhile (EU-grown) strain they've carried at that price-mark thus far. If you're a Zkittlez fan and can pucker your sphincter and bend-over worth checking out I'd say.

Sniffed at the Silver Bubble as well, since I was on a bit of a haze mission - was not very impressed by the nose, just a more "commerically" haze-esque nose.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I looked in, as they occasionally have interesting hash strains, but they only had a few that didn't interest me. Lots of weed, Cali and otherwise. I wasn't after weed, and if I had been it wouldn't be Cali in Mokum, so I didn't get anything.