Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

Tokeing tom

Re: Green Place

Post by Tokeing tom »

Wiz Khalifa and kosher kush were both nice 15 a g but nothing special. Cream vanilla cookies 25 a g and definitely not worth it nice taste but no stronger than the other two weeds at 15. Forbidden fruit hash 20 a g very nice strong hash double filtered but I found this before I found fat kids cake they both have the same structure and consistency and I would buy the fat kids over the fruit any day price way cheaper tastes better and strength the same.

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I've just seen on Instagram that Wiz Khalifa is a rapper or music artist of some sort that smokes a lot of weed.. Never heard of him... Must be getting old 😂.. Ah well my bad.
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Though pretty expensive at €17, the Sour Cookies was pretty nice...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

When I entered the coffeeshop I immediately noticed a well known face :lol: the younger budtender with dreadlocks (now he has no dreads anymore :lol: ) who worked at original Dampkring and who knows much about hash :thumbup: works now at Coffeeshop Greenplace. We only had a small talk because I had not much time left but it seems like Covid-19 killed already some jobs in the coffeeshops of Amsterdam :? nice to see that he got a new employer but with his knowledge about hash his old employer would been the better place to work :roll:

Even on my last trip I was looking for a "real" highgrade newschool hash like the 15€/g hashes from Coffeeshop Solo from the last year but I didn´t find any like that :? but I saw on Instagram that Coffeeshop The Plug and Greenplace have some Forbidden Fruit (double sieved) hash on the menu which looks pretty like the good stuff I had from Coffeeshop Solo some time ago :D

I didn´t bought it on my last trip because it was sold for 20€/g at Greenplace and even a bit higher at the Plug :shock: but I decide to try it this time even if I usually wouldn´t pay so much money...

Forbidden Fruit hash double sieved (20€/g) - It comes in eggs which I usually not prefer :roll: :lol: but as I said before it was pretty similar from look and consistency to other high quality hashes that I had from Coffeeshop Solo and so I hoped it would be similar. It has a bit darker caramel brown exterior and bright inside (maybe a bit darker inside as Solos egg- shaped hashes). It bubbles pretty strong when touched by the flame like some really good shit. The smell was natural of the used genetics and kind of lemony/fruity and hashy... not super smelly but very pleasent and natural.
Very smooth to smoke with a good taste of the used genetics while if I remember right the egg-shaped hashes from Coffeeshop Solo tastes much more intense while they tasted natural, too.

Don´t get me wrong it tastes pretty nice but it wasn´t as "overwhelming" as Solos hashes or the old batch of Forbidden Fruit hash from Coffeeshop Plug I had in the last year and that hashes were even 5€/g cheaper... also the effect isn´t really worth 20€/g... again it´s very nice newschool hash and was maybe the best newschool hash that I saw on this trip but way to expensive in my opinion... hopefully the other "high quality" hashes will not get more expensive, too because of Covid19 and the problems on the borders :?
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

KOSHER KUSH €16
Really good example of the strain its popular in coffeeshops but this one is on point smell flavour and buzz all good 9/10

STEVE JOBS €22.50
I asked the girls behind the counter for the strongest weed they had and they showed me this. It is very good weed the minute I smelled it I knew I was in for a treat. I am not good at flavour descriptions so I won't try :lol: but this was really good taste and the buzz was very uplifting and strong. I don't like paying this money for weed but if anyone out there is looking to treat themselves I would recommend this one
Jesscass

Bonus review

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Again not a shithole I often visit and lost interest in ten years ago hashwise when they started to mainly focus on fancy wiet strains. Let alone their price policy.

However, they also jumped on the filtered hashish train and every now and then it's worth my custom. Beside double filtered Forbidden Fruit(20€/g) I at one point already had one batch from them Runtz(20€/g)double filtered as well caught my eye this time. Pissing myself laughing when thinking about this name and the hype, what a coincidence this strain is available now in form of resin in this coffeeshop.
No one behind the counter could tell though where it was produced so again what a miracle.

All in all this crumbly stuff with a greyish hue was spot on as coming with a strong kush profile tastewise while particularly still being
easy enough on the throat compared to many other names sold of this grade which despite all pronounced taste can become sharp
after a while during longer indulgence.
Also a strong effect more on the stoney side.
Needless to say: overpriced as fuck though almost best material picked up
this trip hashwise!

They also offered and showed what they named Beldia for 12€ as their current traditional hasj from the Rif but not good enough quality me thinks and still crazily overpriced for what it is.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Watermelon Zkittles double filtered hash (20€/g) - Crumbly stuff as most filtered hashes that I tried the last times. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. It didn´t smelled very intense but a clear smell of the used genetics is noticeable. Strong effect with a good taste of the used genetics :mrgreen:

Overall very nice newschool hash like most "double filtered" hashes that I tried on my last trips. Tasty stuff with a strong effect but not to harsh to smoke what you want more :D the price is the big problem :? as Jesscass wrote it´s overpriced. I think without Covid that kind of hashes would be sold around 15€/g like Coffeeshop Solo did before... now they sell it for 20€/g, too :? I really like those "filtered" hashes but again hopefully prices will go down in the future :roll:

By the way they also had a new hash on the menu called Peanut Butter (15€/g) which looked more like a creamy dark brown hash but I didn´t tried it.
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

always a pleasure to read you morocco while waiting for the month of august for me to go to amsterdam I saw on the ig coffee shop corner a hash of the name of cream that might interest you
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Had a gram of sweets , nice dense nugs with a pungent smell. Kind of on the expensive side at 25/euro selling it as a “Cali” strain. Effects were good... knocked me right out. Tried the peanut butter hash, pretty solid for the price, a nice dark brown color.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Geen Place dated November 6, 2021. Thanks to Tokeing Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Green%20 ... Place.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

ZHEETOS. STRAWBERRY SOUR DIESEL
both great the ZHEETOS smells and tastes amazing won't knock your block off but very enjoyable would buy again

The SSD has to be one of the best bargains in Amsterdam it was on there menu a few months back and I was impressed i was surprised to still see it available at €10 a gram this stuff is a 5g must buy at the start of any trip taste is fabulous for the price
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I also got TRIPLE LEMON FILTERED and WATERMELON ZKITTLES hash both look great but have not tried them yet. They have introduced a new part to the menu a bubble hash section with 10/12 choices available i should have paid more attention to this but I was on a buy and fly and was very stoned 🥳I will give it a proper look when I over at Christmas seems promising
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Update... Triple lemom filtered is top shelf a definate cut above some of the other filtered hashes
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Edit, I was so blitzed off that bubble hash that I posted the below review in the Greenhouse thread by mistake (whoops):

Stopped by after seeing FBN's menu post + Tom's recent reviews.

I was primarily interested in their premium bubble hashes I saw on the post from FBN above.

Was pleased to learn that it's the infamous K-Gourmet bubble hash (Barcelona club La Kalada's in-house label) they are currently offering under that section of the menu.

Was curious if it would be on par with Terps Army's premium bubble hash offerings (both are ridiculously marked up at €100/g).

Ended up going for the Mandarina 90m Bubble Hash by K-Gourmet & Peach Gelato 70m/149m Bubble Hash also by K-Gourmet.

Both blew the absolute dick off of the stuff at Terps by comparison, which looks and smells the part but doesn't have an amazing flavor transfer when smoked with direct flame, unfortunately...

These two K-Gourmet bits on the other hand, (but especially the Mandarina) had a flawless dab-level of smell-to-flavor transfer, even when combusted. This stuff is proper full-melt bubble.

Mandarina has the excellent candied 🍊 terps alla classic pure Tangie of days past.

The Peach Gelato has a more unique and exotic smell. A very creamy and lush profile and good flavor transfer, though not as much as the Mandarina. But this one also melts just a bit more clean, I'd say...

Overall prefer the Mandarina, but both are fine pieces of top-shelf solventless hash.

The K-Gourmet bits are all sold in half gram jars ranging from €30-€50 per jar, in the case of the Mandarina and Peach Gelato they were both top of the menu and thus were €50 each.

Also snagged 2g of the Strawberry Sour Diesel (€10/g) per Tom's recommendation. Haven't sampled yet (as I've been too preoccupied getting wankered off that primo bubble hash 😅) but for the price it looked and smelled nice enough to grab my wallet's attention.
macky

Post by macky »

@nuggz..is the z new on your handle not that it matters :mrgreen:
Was looking Terps menu on BT site and was shocked at 100euros a gram for bubble hash . Thought 40 dollar canadian was steep for some nice legal stuff here . Get concept high grade = expensive :D But fuck I assure you there using the stuff the auto clipping machines take off when cleaning there bud . Was equally :shock: at the plug Cali prices ..fuck going to need part time job to help pay next trip lol...by the by hope you and yours got over virus ok?