Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

RoMoney

Re: Green Place

Post by RoMoney »

Shoreline €12/g, decent offering. Staff always nice here and it's a good spot in the morning when it's quiet.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

What about the john wick here, is it kush? And did anybody tried the cheap amnesia for 7€/g here?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Sat 16th Nov 2019 05:26 pm What about the john wick here, is it kush? And did anybody tried the cheap amnesia for 7€/g here?
I also spotted on their menu that they sell their Amnesia now for 15€/2g. I will have a look next time when I am there...

A few weeks ago I tried their:

SFV OG #4 hash (14€/g) - Looked nice out of the tub so I went for it... unfortunately, I did not notice that the budtender got it out of the fridge before :( :lol: so it was much stickier as I thought from my first impression :? Very dark sticky oily hash... so for my taste it´s a bit too sticky again and it has also a bit of that grainy texture as some of that ultra sticky hashes that I don´t like so much :? Smell was pretty natural from the used genetics but also kind of dank. Taste was good but not really overwhelming and for 14€ I expected a bit more. Overall I like it a bit more as some other ultra sticky hashes which I was disappointed with :lol: but it´s still not my cup of tea atm :?
Last edited by Marok21 on Mon 6th Jan 2020 09:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
gronda

Post by gronda »

what about the cheap amnesia deal...no review so far?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

gronda wrote: Fri 10th Jan 2020 01:03 pm what about the cheap amnesia deal...no review so far?
Cheap amnesia is available just about everywhere in Amsterdam
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

DjShaggy wrote: Fri 10th Jan 2020 03:40 pm
gronda wrote: Fri 10th Jan 2020 01:03 pm what about the cheap amnesia deal...no review so far?
Cheap amnesia is available just about everywhere in Amsterdam
Thats right bro, but this is 7,50/g and a few weeks ago it was 7€/g. Me personal i hate haze these days, because its impossible to find real amnesja,ssh,lemon whatever. Its all the same regular "haze" taste. But if its clean and ok i would buy it for a friend or for mixing it with hash.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

That 50c is gonna make a huge difference
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Sat 11th Jan 2020 11:00 am its impossible to find real amnesja,ssh,lemon whatever. Its all the same regular "haze" taste.
Are you looking for Soma's Amnesia Haze or Hy-Pro's Amnesia? Both different strains.

Hulp carries Soma's Amnesia Haze direct from the source.
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

AudioKush wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 10:37 am
MrKushPuffer wrote: Sat 11th Jan 2020 11:00 am its impossible to find real amnesja,ssh,lemon whatever. Its all the same regular "haze" taste.
Are you looking for Soma's Amnesia Haze or Hy-Pro's Amnesia? Both different strains.

Hulp carries Soma's Amnesia Haze direct from the source.
Hy-pro bro, every city,every shop, the hazes are almost the same bullshit
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Hello mr kush puffer i guess from your name your not a haze fan ,i do enjoy a good haze from time to time ( also a kusk , cheese,hash) i know what you are saying about similarities in the look of them but cannot say i agree that they are all shit resin haze was very good (coffeyshop resin) as was nevils haze (greenhouse) they stand out from my last trip but have had some lovely amnesia from amsterdam home of the haze weed ..if u ask me
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 04:33 pm Hello mr kush puffer i guess from your name your not a haze fan ,i do enjoy a good haze from time to time ( also a kusk , cheese,hash) i know what you are saying about similarities in the look of them but cannot say i agree that they are all shit resin haze was very good (coffeyshop resin) as was nevils haze (greenhouse) they stand out from my last trip but have had some lovely amnesia from amsterdam home of the haze weed ..if u ask me
Hey bro✌️what i'm talking about is the flavour. The hazes today have all the same flavor In my opinion. When i'm in a coffeeshop and sniff on some hazes like: ssh,amnesia,lemon,silver whatever, the smell is always the same. The taste is also the same. Maybe 10years ago was the last time i had some real amnesia. The flavor of ssh,amnesia and all that is very special if its the right ones. Maybe the real genetics are dead because of police raidings, years ago when producing seeds becoming illegal in the netherlands. I'm sure a lot of seedbanks getting raided, and maybe that was the time when genetics Like the real hazes and other oldschool strains are getting killed. I also didnt seen a real orange bud,ww,NL,bubblegum whatever since YEARS! I know people who can grow and they tried some hazes and oldschool genetics. It was allways regular weed or bullshit😩. But if they growing some kush, its gone to be awesome weed. Thats just my thoughts. Sorry for my bad Englisch 😂
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Place feels a little mire welcoming now they've got rid of the turnstile, however the staff soon make up for it. The way the weed was thrown at me without so much of a sniff of the tub has put me off for life now. Anyway, Purple Zookies €15/g, pretty strong but taste not up to much, actual stalk in the bag which should've been binned not weighed. Poor experience, and when there's quality shops with nicer weed and staff nearby I'll go to them in future.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (4 June 2020)

For more menu updates:
http://audiokushhq.com/medicationmenus/