Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

RoMoney

Re: Green Place

Post by RoMoney »

Shoreline here is €12/g and really pungent, would recommend.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

had the batman 16 a g was an ok smoke but too pricey...romoney is right the shoreline was nice

some rich kids dressed like mc grindah were sitting by the counter saying how great the gelato is :wink:

like a lot of shops now the cali menu is as big if not bigger than your normal menu
WLow

Post by WLow »

End november review:

long line of cali buyers, it's hard to get weed sometimes :mrgreen:
I got some Lemon Tangerine, new sativa flagship of the house. Liked it, the lemonene is here.
Finger food buds :mrgreen: could be some silver g13 buds who knows!

shop was too busy but service was really great, no asian scammer.
GP_Smoker

Post by GP_Smoker »

Silver bubble yesterday tasted very much like liberty haze from Barneys, burned pure white ash too, cheap at 10e a gram.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Green Place dated April 2, 2019. Thanks to Scotch Wax.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Green%20 ... Place.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Had the lemon tangie for I believe €13/g, and it was nice and pungent, this place is not a bad spot. Been in on my last two trips and will be back again, always some value on the menu somewhere.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
codejd

Post by codejd »

Silver Bubble & Amnesia 666 were nice, didn’t care for the Rolex OG.
Donkey smell.
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Bought the Lemoncello (25E) The lemon smell was unbelievable and the taste is also pretty damn nice.
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Bought 1g of Silver Bubble E10. This was a good, potent smoke and value for money. Didn't like the interior of the shop too much (too like a nite-club cum bar) so I sat outside and watched the world. Enjoyed sitting here.
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Came in here a few days ago to pick up a couple of grams and went for Gelato #33 (17 EUR) and Haribo (16 EUR). Both tasted like crap. Not even going to waste my time going into the details. Daylight robbery considering the ridiculous pricing. Funnily enough, both smelled great when presented to me in the shop, smoking it was something completely different though.

On top of that, the young guy selling me the weed was a complete dick and starting getting frustrated when I asked him to check out 3-4 strains. I'm coming to spend about 40-50 EUR you absolute weapon, let me check at least a couple of strains out.

They used to sell this strain called 'Winegums' before, it was incredibly good. Weeks later, they were selling this at an inflated price (18 EUR > 20 EUR) even though these batches were nowhere near as good as the first ones. Even seemed to be a more rushed product.

I'd say only stuff worth buying here is the 'US import' although I'm not really a big fan of paying 25-30 EUR for a gram of bud.

And in contrast to the previous post, I do actually like their smoking lounge, they play decent music.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

LN94 wrote: Wed 3rd Jul 2019 10:35 pm Came in here a few days ago to pick up a couple of grams and went for Gelato #33 (17 EUR) and Haribo (16 EUR). Both tasted like crap. Not even going to waste my time going into the details.

I won’t waste my time reading the rest of your review then.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
LN94

Post by LN94 »

DjShaggy wrote: Thu 4th Jul 2019 09:47 am
LN94 wrote: Wed 3rd Jul 2019 10:35 pm Came in here a few days ago to pick up a couple of grams and went for Gelato #33 (17 EUR) and Haribo (16 EUR). Both tasted like crap. Not even going to waste my time going into the details.

I won’t waste my time reading the rest of your review then.
Bit sassy, you ok hun?
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

I bought the Gelato #33 (Dutch grown) for 16/g

Good smell, lacking a bit flavourwise.

All in all, good smooth smoke but nothing to qrite home about.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Just saw on a current menu from them that they sell some Amnesia for 7€/g (but you have to buy at least 2gram of it so 14€/2g). Maybe cheapest Amnesia from coffeeshops that I saw in Amsteram in the last time... didn´t tried it yet but it could be a good deal. Anyone tried it?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Had a gram of melonadz today at 17/g. Top of the menu on the local side. Smelled amazing with a flavour that transferred well when smoked, burnt clean too. Quite acceptable
ignoring spellcheck since 1986