Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

Sheska

Re: Green Place

Post by Sheska »

The fkn fuck? Knowing GP I highly doubt those are actually Dosidos, Gelatto and Biscotti, but what the hell are those prices? 35 and 40 per gram? What is that? US import outdoor at 3 times the price?

Cannabis

Post by Cannabis »

Sheska wrote: Mon 18th Dec 2017 02:15 am The fkn fuck? Knowing GP I highly doubt those are actually Dosidos, Gelatto and Biscotti, but what the hell are those prices? 35 and 40 per gram? What is that? US import outdoor at 3 times the price?
Scammers, as most of the Amsterdam Coffeeshops are!
Look at Coffeeshop Super Skunk's Menu on Instagram, there you pay 60 euros a gram,
at Coffeeshop El Guapo also 60 euros, New Times Coffeeshop 40 euros ......

DUTCH CANNABIS CULTURE :lol: :crazy:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Nice signature there @Cannabis... Are we to assume you in the future will state your professional affiliation, when criticising other shops? Probably not though, it wouldn't fit your MO and would give to much opportunity for the rest of the forum to call your bs...

CC

P.s. being a DNA Genetics über fanboy and throwing around wild claims of moldy weed, fake hash or some other such noise, without even once being smart enough to document your claims, doesn't qualify you as a coffeeshop professional. Other, less flattering, labels come to mind...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

GP has always been a bit sketchy, let your nose lead you in the right directions, not to say they don't have good stuff, just pick you spots.....expecially at 17e/gram WTF.

As far as budtenders knowledge, the old saying: it's not a lie, if you believe it.

smoke on :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Cannabis

Post by Cannabis »

Last edited by Cannabis on Wed 20th Dec 2017 02:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macky

Post by macky »

Not sure why. a Cali- connection seed strain Gelato would demand so much money ,it,s sherbart crossed with mint cookies . There Strawberry OG is testing way stronger THC levels but I will say the Gelato is a tasted strain . As for Cannibis once a monster 420 he will always have nothing good to say :D
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

cannabis "advocaat"....that's a drink
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Cannabis

Post by Cannabis »

Last edited by Cannabis on Wed 20th Dec 2017 02:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Advocaat:

Advocate:

Bronze star for spelling.
See me after class.
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
420_sweetleaf

Post by 420_sweetleaf »

Hi all, anyone tried their moon rocks? I'm not paying silly amounts of money for cali weed but if those moonrocks are decent I'd love to bong some when I'm there next Feb.
smokini

Post by smokini »

420_sweetleaf wrote: Fri 22nd Dec 2017 10:20 pm Hi all, anyone tried their moon rocks? I'm not paying silly amounts of money for cali weed but if those moonrocks are decent I'd love to bong some when I'm there next Feb.
You are better off buying concentrates, bud and kief seperately, tbh. It is much cheaper.
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Guys in Greenpeace have always been cool with me. Never been under sold and TBH a lot of the comments regarding the "Asian budtender" are IMO borderline racist.
It's all about THC for me.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Cookies Cream hash (18€/g) - Well I never tried it before because of the high price :? and I also read one or two not so good reviews on that hash so... but in the last time I read more and more good reviews like from CC so I give it a try. Pretty oily and sticky darker hash but I like the texture more compared to the ultra oily stuff you get a lot at the moment. Also a nice smell on that one hard to describe not like a new school hash... more in the direction of a classic import hash kind of spicy. Very smooth to smoke with a nice taste :D
Also the effect is very pleasent. Not to strong but gives you a nice high/stoned. Definitely a really nice hash! :mrgreen: It feels simply very nice to smoke that :lol: but the price it still to much for that! 14-15€/g would be much better :roll: but on the other hand it was the best hash of the trip and this kind of hashes are not so easy to find atm...
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Green Place dated March 7, 2018. thanks to GP Friends

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Green%20 ... lace.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite