Happy Feelings (formerly Global Chillage)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Coffeeshop happy feelings, yay or nay?

yay :)
80%
nay :(
20%

Total votes: 20

treetop

Re: Happy Feelings (formerly Global Chillage)

Post by treetop »

Dropped in there Saturday night after eating next door. Nothing special but a nice smart coffeeshop with decent facilities. The white widow I had was just fine.

How much did you produce?
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Mixed emotions about this place. On the one hand, it is many things I dislike in a CS and the complete opposite of its predecessor, Global Chillage. It is now all modern and soulless, with bad mtv on tv screens prominent, vending machines for drinks, and a totally uninspiring menu. We bought some mispelled Bubblegum; it was ok but nothing special and too expensive.

From the setup with a turnstyle etc you pretty much had to buy to be allowed into the seating area. Customers mostly seemed like college kids escaped from their school trip to the museums, including a huge group of 'hilarious' girls who came in to have what sounded like their first smoke ever. I supposed I have been in worse shops, we weren't hassled or anything, but the place definitely lacked soul.

Yet despite all that we spent as long in this shop as we reasonably could. Reason? Full air con. On the hottest, most unimaginably humid day in Amsterdam where the only alternative was diving head first into a freezer cabinet in an Albert Hein, this place was heaven. Like some bizarrely heinous heaven, but heaven nonetheless.
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

Must have visited this shop 4 times over a 5 day period for the edibles.

We only tried the vanilla cake, but each time it worked nicely and you could clearly see the weed content. We both eat/smoke a lot, so to be honest i wasn't expecting much. Nicely surprised.

The cake is 6 Euro a slice.
Insert something profound here...Errr, life's like my dealer. Never know what you're gonna get!
Nathc84

Post by Nathc84 »

Really like this place..good vibes..sweet mango kush is very good..I came here in Nov 16 and they had sweet Kandy kush and it was very very good..gutted they never had it when came back..
Butz

"Happy Feelings"

Post by Butz »

I've spent and enjoyed great time in A'dam from 31 july up to 3 august. A great time!

My favourite coffeeshop is 'Happy Feelings' downtown :D with very good and friendly service, good stuff and prices.
The guy at the front as well as the owner of this c.shop are very obliging and give any hints to any questions.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Popped in late night on way back to hotel , Purple Chemdawg @14 euros , nothing exceptional drinks all via vending machine at back of smoking area. Probably wouldn't be back
Tam123

Post by Tam123 »

I was in here a good few times over Xmas was impressed it's nice inside and friendly bud tender it's a bit expensive but good weed I tried

Happy haze
Nice up sativa with a decent nock out punch really nice stuff not to expensive
White widow
Only 8 a g and nice strong smoke
Isolator hash
17 a g black and soft came in a plastic tub nocked me out on a night expensive but nice a nice lil shop imo.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Happy Feelings dated August 23, 2019. Kudos to Egor.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/HappyFee ... lings.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (17 Feb 2020)

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Update from Happy Feelings regarding the current Coronavirus situation. The shop remains open and the smoking lounge is also still open. However, you can only go in for a short period of time.

Many coffeeshops take precautionary measures to reduce the spread of Covid-19. Read more here: http://audiokushhq.com/coronavirus-clos ... ffeeshops/
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Happy Feelings dated 15 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Anon

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/HappyFe ... lings.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Happy Feelings dated 19 January 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Anonymous

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-happy-feelings.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Happy Feelings dated 27 March 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Anonymous

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-happy-feelings.html