Happy Feelings (formerly Global Chillage)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Coffeeshop happy feelings, yay or nay?

yay :)
80%
nay :(
20%

Total votes: 20

CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Happy Feelings (formerly Global Chillage)

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

ACD Page: Happy Feelings

This place used to be called global chillage, and is on kerk straat.

what do u think of it?

Trips to the 'dam: 27
davixxx

Post by davixxx »

i try the happy special, the home hash, very good, the price is 9e for gram, this hash remember me the abraxas special but more fresh, this hash present my a very long love trip....the plase it's very ok....all is new
Boner

Post by Boner »

liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Thanx Boner couldnt remember if this was the shop or not, i followed the road (on the Goggle Map) down to The Hans Brinker Hotel where i stayed on my first trip, this was the first ever coffeeshop i went to in Amsterdam back in 2001, it was still Guilders back then and i remember the weed selection being between Purple Haze, Silver Haze and Bubblegun, or which i got the Bubblegum, which had me walking in a daze for the rest of the trip ( i was new to weed back then) :lol: :lol:
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Ive never been in there but i have heard of it recently.
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Not been in here but they have a website
http://www.happyfeelingsamsterdam.nl

Seems they are a less traditional coffeeshop serving their coffee and soft drinks via vending machine...interesting decision, wonder if the smoke is up to much because obviously you wouldnt go there for the coffee :)
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Great shop , light,clean, airy , nice tenders , comfy enough seating ,decent music, good place to get ripped and stare at the table bongs lol
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Justboy

Post by Justboy »

probably one of my favourites, was our last stop basically ever night cos was so close to our hostel. loved the vapourisers there, and got some LA Con which was very enjoyable indeed.
"Its all in the game...." (The Wire)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Malware detected by my firewall, couldn't see the website unfortunately.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Dublin&LondonSmokersu

Post by Dublin&LondonSmokersu »

I'm not sure how I should feel about this place, on the one hand I'm not a fan of Turnstile entrances or vending machines (albeit well stocked) for self service drinks and snax. On the other hand it's bright and airy, the bar looks good (although they have two people serving weed but no drinks?!), and they have fantastic light up vapourisers.
The weed is pretty tasty (the Happy Haze is a lovely smoke -very grapefruity) and the prices are slightly below average compared to main Leidsplein Coffeeshops.

Basically the vending machines and turnstile give it a slightly sterile atmosphere (I cant remember the music) which is unfortunate for a coffeshop that almost hits the nail on the head in terms of its product and sleekness..

Ash
life's been fine since May '09!
bleak

Post by bleak »

Went there the other day, I thought it was quite good. The interior is really clean and modern, and they have some Verdamper vapes built into the tables where you sit, very cool!!!

They had some cheesy dance music playing which I didn't like, but thats a small detail, everyone has different taste in music :)

The menu seemed quite good, can't comment on the weed quality as I only got a gram of hash for later (Nepal Cream). The hash was great and was well priced. They did have some famous strains such as Amnesia Haze etc so I will definitely go back.

Overall I give it the thumbs up!!
Boner

Post by Boner »

First time in here for me this time as I usually just go straight to Dolphins, not a bad little shop, very clean and modern looking with Verdampners on every table with detailed instructions on how to use them, picked up a gram of the Lemon Skunk, nice and skunky with a touch of citrus €10 a gram I think.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
bleak

Post by bleak »

if the owners are reading this... your shop is great. But for the love of god, please add some more music to your playlist!

Yesterday I heard the same track twice in 30 mins. Almost couldn't stand it, was about to pack up and leave...
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Can't remember what was playing , know we got fucked up on 1 of those Verdampners though :) nice airy shop , bud guy was cool enough :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
codejd

Post by codejd »

stopped in here for some tea today before realizing all they have is some vending machines in back with soda/water/snacks...front entrance is cool, turn-style to get in is not...bought the NY Diesel Haze which absolutely glazed me over 8) 12euro/gram
Donkey smell.