Hashtag (ex. Barney's Lounge)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

i like Barney's lounge?

very much
43%
it's ok
36%
could be better
6%
just forget about it!!!
15%

Total votes: 157

westhowejohnny

Re: Barney's Lounge

Post by westhowejohnny »

Great place to chill bud tender easy going which is not always the case in barneys coffeeshops. Weed is always nice and i seem to always get great deals. No.cherry berry in.stock.tho :-/

2green4u

Post by 2green4u »

Last trip (4weeks ago) the
Pineapple chunks wasn't like pass trips
tangerine dream was so nice that iv smoked over 40g of it in my 12day trip
vanilla kush :x got 1 and only one gram. Didn't have much taste nor effects
thunder (something) or something thunder rather not remember the name :x
Peppermint kush tasted sweet that about it ...
The African guy working was pretty cool just the guy doesn't know how to make a good coffee!
macky

Post by macky »

baked.com wrote:Nice clean place.the liberty haze was outstanding.very expensive
+1
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

2green4u wrote:
tangerine dream was so nice that iv smoked over 40g of it in my 12day trip
:shock:
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Loofimax

Post by Loofimax »

1 months ago I smoked their tangerine Dream.... was awesome !

2 weeks ago I smoked the Liberty haze, good jsut good.

Next time I go I will smoke their Utopia.

Any idea, any recommandation ?
Loofimax

Post by Loofimax »

someone gets their menu ?

Thx
shekelz07

Post by shekelz07 »

had the tangerine dream from barneys on harlammerstraat a few days ago and must admit the bud itself is absolutely lovely. the service, price and feel of barneys not so much. The budtender decided to give me the 1 bud with a huge stalk in it in a tub full of an array of buds!!! no personal feel to the place or customer service ...... BUT ..... tangerine dream was outstanding!!! really pleasant fruity smell covereddddd in crystals nice dense perfectly dried cured nugs .... honestly one of best smokes of trip. smell 9.5 taste 9.5 effect 9.
djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

BUT how much like 15 a gram WoW, there is so much better weed for cheaper prices.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Stopped by for some Liberty Haze. Was nice and strong, good smoke. Kind of packed when I was there, but still and room to sit and roll up. Nice menu and a cool hang.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I'd appreciate a recent menu pic if anyone has one, or can get one.
The latest Barney's menu pic on the menu site is very old.
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

Old Timer wrote:I'd appreciate a recent menu pic if anyone has one, or can get one.
I will try my best when I'm there next week but the chances are it will be exactly the same. It hasn't changed in 3 years except for the addition of Liberty haze. Not been for over a year though so maybe they've given the menu a shake up since.
shekelz07 wrote:had the tangerine dream from barneys on harlammerstraat a few days ago......
Check out Barneys lounge. It's a lot quieter and the bud tenders have more time to talk you through the menu.
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

sensismiler wrote:
Old Timer wrote:I'd appreciate a recent menu pic if anyone has one, or can get one.
I will try my best when I'm there next week but the chances are it will be exactly the same. It hasn't changed in 3 years except for the addition of Liberty haze. Not been for over a year though so maybe they've given the menu a shake up since.
shekelz07 wrote:had the tangerine dream from barneys on harlammerstraat a few days ago......
Check out Barneys lounge. It's a lot quieter and the bud tenders have more time to talk you through the menu.
+1 avoid anything that has to do wit Haarleemerstraat, it just an mecca for retarded budtenders an scamshops :P
Fabess

Post by Fabess »

Visited Barney's Lounge once during my first and only solo trip in Sept 2012, as it was close during one of my night walk around the city
Last time I had weed from Barney's haarlemstraat, it was in 2006, it was good but not great like my first time in the Dam in 2003 and budtender was a fool.
This time budtender was friendly and informative, asked about G-13 and was told it was not so good, he recommended Grinspoon (17€/gr) or Liberty Haze (16€/gr), bought a gram of LB, ordered a chocomel and a bottle of water and was asked if I wanted a bag to use for the volcano.

I was alone in the shop, so I sat in the back and roll a one gram joint and all I can say from memories, it was a good weed, clean hazey taste but that's it, didn't see how it was a CC winner.

Though the ambiance and the friendly staff, I'm done with barney's. weed is good and clean but nothing extraordinary and too expensive but I would recommend this shop if you want a quieter barney's experience or even for smoke your own stash.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Chill & Smoke some Greenzz :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

Really disappointed with Barneys this time. The tangerine was very average, the liberty haze only slightly better. The parvati was just ok and the hassan was quite nice. All over priced though as would be expected, but I never minded paying the prices as it was always great smoke. Not this time.

The milkshakes are still great though. It seems people have twigged that there is a quieter Barneys as the lounge always seemed quite busy. It's not the relaxed place it used to be.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

So is the Tangerine Dream in Barneys at the moment?
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.