Boerejongens West

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

u ever been there allready

Yes
58%
No
32%
or to far away from the centre
10%

Total votes: 142

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuggz

Re: Boerejongens

Post by Nuggz »

kingbee wrote:DeLuek16, it's strange that you made false comments (for no apparent reason), but I agree that the White Choco is reasonably decent, especially for the price.

They also have White Choco Block Ice, which is the same hash, but "cold pressed", and therefore slightly lighter in colour and more voluminous.

I have tried the Amnesia Cream from Utopia before; good hash, but I'm not a massive Amnesia fan, so didn't get any this time.

That's a shame as that and the Amnesia Hiya from Katsu, are probably the two best value high-quality Moroc hashes in 'Dam at the moment. But that's not surprising it seems all amnesia smoking products tend to be better value in this town, buds included.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Maybe in a way, but it's certainly more Maroc, than Nederhash. When you smell and taste any of these "Amnesia" strains, it becomes evident that there is much contributed effect wise from the parent strain, but the plant also is affected (and much more so) by the "terroir" in which it is cultivated. That's what makes import hashes so special in the first place. If you grew Amnesia indoors and made hash with it, it would be much different. Same if you grew it outdoors here in Holland (ha with this weather what a joke).

And I agree, but no weed in the 'Dam is what it was. And honestly Amsterdam, as an American, is somewhat disappointing for the weed. In the States we have better quality, and undeniably better prices (at least in the West Coast/Medical states), the only country that can compete is Canada; North America is home to the world's finest nugs. period!
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HamburgStoner

Post by HamburgStoner »

Hello ;)

I'm new in this forum.
I will stay from 25 - 28 in Dam next to Boerejongens in Baarsjesweg.

I know it's just a buy&fly shop.

I am more a sativa guy.
Can someone give me a recommendation strain on their menu!?

Thank you!
mokum

Post by mokum »

Boere is the shop the young locals are going to. The weed is very strong but too harsh for me(im smoking pure joints).

Amazing haze is the best taste wise. Lately got a amnesia haze from the boere nearby rembrandt square that was very frosty. They also got a lemon haze but you'd rather buy the voya or bluebird version.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

The "AM Block", which is an Amesia pollen, Morocco grow for 11 a gram. Look, extremely dark, very soft in the loose-press kind of way, smells like straight up amnesia for the most part, but also a bit bubble hashy in general, none of the Moroccan hash traits (i.e. distinctive Moroccan grown smell profile) which are typically seen in other Moroccan grown Amnesisa hashes. Effect, well I've been still on the Rosin oil binge, so I've been pressing this and delivers arguably the best product yet, 55% yield in return, smell, and taste transfer over 99% from bag smell, in the final pressed product. And for only 11 a gram a fucking steal. 9.5/10 one of the best hashes I've seen in 'Dam for the money. Reminds a lot of the boerenballen they had a while back, but better and cheaper (11 versus 15 a gram).

Also not too far of on quality spectrum is the Kush Dream block, for only 9 fucking euros a gram. Appearance, a brown-blonde, typical looking Moroccan hash, decently pliable within the hands, so soft enough. But the fucking smell lads, jaysus, also doesn't really have any Moroccan grown indicators in the smell, smells just like dank nugs, though I wouldn't say exactly kushy more just like a generic but dank mixture of buds, if that makes sense. Very pungent smell. Also transfers well from bag smell to taste and smell in Rosin form. At 9 it may be even more of a steal than the AM block, I would rate maybe a tenth of a point or two lower so say 9.3/10

Amazing hash, also the chocogrape bud for 10 is nice
monster420

Post by monster420 »

remember boere back in the day when flavour game was on point , now its like fast food bud
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 6th Jun 2018 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:The "AM Block", which is an Amesia pollen, Morocco grow for 11 a gram. Look, extremely dark, very soft in the loose-press kind of way, smells like straight up amnesia for the most part, but also a bit bubble hashy in general, none of the Moroccan hash traits (i.e. distinctive Moroccan grown smell profile) which are typically seen in other Moroccan grown Amnesisa hashes. Effect, well I've been still on the Rosin oil binge, so I've been pressing this and delivers arguably the best product yet, 55% yield in return, smell, and taste transfer over 99% from bag smell, in the final pressed product. And for only 11 a gram a fucking steal. 9.5/10 one of the best hashes I've seen in 'Dam for the money. Reminds a lot of the boerenballen they had a while back, but better and cheaper (11 versus 15 a gram).

Also not too far of on quality spectrum is the Kush Dream block, for only 9 fucking euros a gram. Appearance, a brown-blonde, typical looking Moroccan hash, decently pliable within the hands, so soft enough. But the fucking smell lads, jaysus, also doesn't really have any Moroccan grown indicators in the smell, smells just like dank nugs, though I wouldn't say exactly kushy more just like a generic but dank mixture of buds, if that makes sense. Very pungent smell. Also transfers well from bag smell to taste and smell in Rosin form. At 9 it may be even more of a steal than the AM block, I would rate maybe a tenth of a point or two lower so say 9.3/10

Amazing hash, also the chocogrape bud for 10 is nice
Cheers dude, great insights. Another three entries added to the shopping-list for December :)

Same goes Stan - I'll steer well clear of the 24K
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

@OHMF: are you coming to 'Dam in December?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:@OHMF: are you coming to 'Dam in December?
Yes mate - 8th till the 11th. Be good to meet you if you're around?
There's a T&T at Paradox on the 8th at 2pm with Spidergawd and FTcarer that I'll be at and another at Utopia on the same day at 9pm that I'm hoping to make too.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Yeah I'll be around, so we'll def have to meet up at some point for a dab sesh hehe :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Yeah I'll be around, so we'll def have to meet up at some point for a dab sesh hehe :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Sweet - I'll look forward to it dude.
Ksmokings

Post by Ksmokings »

Cheesecake from here was amazing for €8.50 end of September, the new guy working there let me choose what buds I wanted from the tub and picked all the twigs out before bagging it up. Tried quite a few strains from here, highly recommended