Coffeeshop D and L

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Coffeeshop D & L

I like Coffeeshop D & L
100%
I don't like Coffeeshop D & L
No votes

Total votes: 11

Pipo

Re: Coffeeshop D and L

Post by Pipo »

[quote="orle"]If they have a dry batch without mold, then Kosher.
The cheese kush was 10 p/g as well btw.[/quote]

good that kosher i rate it a 8. The best recommendation i got from you was the "mount coock" of Katsu i rated that a 9, what a unique quality was that. thnks,

Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Popped here last week and had a look at the White Widow and the Kosher. Kosher smelled nice and looked good, but I was after 5g and decided that if the White Widow looked good I would go for it to save a bit of cash. And low and behold the WW smelled nice, looked nicely dried and there were some nice nugs in the tub. It was actually very dry, the joint actually crackled a bit, but the ash burned so cleanly and it tasted fine so I don't think it sprayed/unflushed. I'm not very good on taste description, but it almost tasted like it smelled (I think), a trait I don't associate with that many strains (Diesel, some SLH). Decent hit, that comes in waves, and has been helping me get to sleep at night a treat.

Picture !
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

also bought 5 gram of the widow, a mistake, i give it a 5, to weak for my liking
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

[quote="Pipo"]also bought 5 gram of the widow, a mistake, i give it a 5, to weak for my liking[/quote]
Gave the ww an other try and was seriously blasted, so not a mistake. 5 gram at 32.5 is good.
Pennyroyal Water

Post by Pennyroyal Water »

Once bought some very nice Kosher here. Bought a lot of weed here after that, but was never really satisfied. The higher priced weeds like Kosher or Amnesia 5g > 45 Euro always tasted a bit strange and never hit the spot. The WW was always sold from a very huge open box. So it was dry, but effectless... Won´t return anymore!
orle

Post by orle »

"Kush" 10 p/g, 5g for 45

Got 5g in two nugs, smell is nice (guessing it's a Candy Kush), potency is good not great. Clean looking ash. OK priced. "D&L Haze" and WW both looked alright too, WW indeed in a large open container but seemed decently fresh judging by its smell
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Finally i managed to visit this shop :D It´s a moroccan owned coffeeshop. Pretty small but the smoker room was closed because of Covid so maybe there is much more space in the back. Very friendly older moroccan guy who seems to be the owner was very welcoming. First good thing is that their prices seems to be still the same as on the menu before Covid which is rare in terms of moroccan hash atm. I asked him if I could see some of their best moroccan hashes. He showed me the Good a Good (15€/g) and Hya (12,50€/g) and told me that the Hya is of very nice quality atm. I went for the Hia because it really looked good.

Hya (12,50€/g) - Pretty blonde "beldia" type of hash. The consistency was softer than many hashes that sold as Beldia or similar atm. The hash has a nice natural smell and bubbles strong when touched by the flame. The taste was also pleasant and it gives me a nice happy stoned effect.
Overall pretty nice moroccan hash which isn´t easy to find atm especially under 15€/g. I liked it a lot.

In the future I will visit this coffeshop more for sure. I liked the moroccan vibe inside. Very friendly owner and there were a lot of locals which frequented the shop. While not everybody would like the coffeeshop because it´s kind of dark and there were also some guys around which didn´t looked very friendly at first :lol: so maybe not the best coffeeshop to chill with the wife but for some reason i like that kind of places :D Well if they had bad hash i probably wouldn't like it that much :lol: