Coffeeshop D and L

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Coffeeshop D & L

I like Coffeeshop D & L
100%
I don't like Coffeeshop D & L
No votes

Total votes: 11

joeuk

Post by joeuk »

whatever youth bothered what you think. if were been pedantic or whatever u call it usbl was rascist the other day refering to hunters bud tender as that big fat italian budtender but you havent said anything to him , i just pointed out there was black people in there . and i was just pointin out that i have black friends im not rascist

joeuk

Post by joeuk »

gapie wrote:
Weemanio wrote:where is this shop near? what trams are needed to get here?
get the 4 or 25 get out at stadhouderskade or ceintuurbaan - van woustraat and then walk yer way to Govert Flinckstraat 323
and then u go inside ask the menu and buy yer shit lol
and then go to ocean thats is a 20 min walk i thkn but if ya pass papilon go inside is ok shop i like more ocean
and then from ocean take the 12 or the 3 to overtoom or kinkerstraat
overtoom u got blue lagoon ok one then u go to shop 69 or 96 dunno good shop loads of dark people

see gappies said its full of dark people to he must be rascist as well
Boner

Post by Boner »

Calling someone big & fat isn't racism, he had to mention he was italian as they may have other big & fat budtenders but saying some people may feel intimidated just because of the colour of someones skin is racism, I dont know if you meant it that way or not Joe but thats how it came across.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

well fair enough then a didnt mean it to sound like that a was merely statin that theres black people in there am not lyin am a , and im my eyes it is boner cause hes sayin all italians are big and fat if i was to say he was a fat paki youd think that was rascist wouldnt you

edit yea boner av just thought its stereotypin what bongs done
ur right apologies mate
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

joeuk wrote:well fair enough then a didnt mean it to sound like that a was merely statin that theres black people in there am not lyin am a , and im my eyes it is boner cause hes sayin all italians are big and fatso if i was to say he was a fat paki youd think that was rascist wouldnt you
Keep digging, you cant dig half a hole!!!

Look, all im saying is you cant be saying stuff like that, xenophobia (which usbl used) and racism (which you used) are different. USBL reffered to a guy which he described and didnt use skin colour in the description, therefore not being racist, Gapie maybe being slighty ignorantly racist as his translations on here arent the greatest, but still he said it was a good shop frequented by people of black origin, you on the other hand urged people not to go into a shop because or a number of people looking intimedating purely on the basis of their skin colour. As for using the "p" word, that was a word used by us English to describe people (mainly from Bangledesh) when people and families started emigrating from South Asia to the UK, and again that term was used on a basis of skin colour, because its not just the pakistani community that have to endure the word thrown at them, ask anyone from India, or Bangledesh Maritius, Sri Lanka and i guarentee they at some point in their life have also been called a paki.... and you dont get people calling someone from say Spain " a fat italian".....
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

ok mate a didnt even mean for it sound that way i didnt exactly say i urege you not to go in there did i , i apologise if i ofended you . but ya need to pull bong up on his stereotypin of italians cause there not all big and fat are they , you cant tell me and not the other people
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

:-)... he was refering to one geeza when he said that... tbh i havent even seen the post, but its not a racist remark, and not a remark that bothers me anyhow.
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

a cant be arsed argue on the internet mate like i say i do appologise for any offence caused it wasnt meant at all , now somebody get this back on topic with a review lol
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Can not give a review yet, but will check out their hash menu in the spring. Thanks for all the chatter or I would of missed this one.
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Big Bad Buddha Hat

Post by Big Bad Buddha Hat »

Hey Joeuk, sounds like comments I uesd to hear growing growing up in Hackney in the late seventies and early eighties. Surely we've moved forward from those days?
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

cmon peeps is the statement really racist ? all the lad is doing is making a statement that is FACT , there are no racial undertones , and as LS pointed out Xenophobia is alive and kicking and some people WOULD be put of from going in to the CS !
-
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

very very good cheese here
ozric

Delicious

Post by ozric »

I bought some Delicious for 8 or 8,50 euro's, when I asked if I could smoke inside, the budtender replied, sorry only members.
So I rolled a joint on the cigarette machine, enjoyed in the music and stepped outside to light it, when a nice black man who was also in the coffeeshop approached me and asked for a light. So I offered him my white BIC lighter and lid up my joint right after I got my lighter back.
Colina

Post by Colina »

what only members? that was a joke I guess... 8)

I was there the first time last november and I had no problem.
I was allowed to go inside to roll and smoke. but the hash I bought there was poor.
I expected more from what I heard about this shop.
I think I won't return as there are some really top shops nearby. :wink:
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
Colino

Post by Colino »

Colina wrote:what only members? that was a joke I guess... 8)

I was there the first time last november and I had no problem.
I was allowed to go inside to roll and smoke. but the hash I bought there was poor.
I expected more from what I heard about this shop.
I think I won't return as there are some really top shops nearby. :wink:
what did you try here? I just want to avoid crap gears on my next trip and this cs is on my list