Coffeeshop D and L

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Coffeeshop D & L

I like Coffeeshop D & L
100%
I don't like Coffeeshop D & L
No votes

Total votes: 11

Colina

Post by Colina »

Warme Oortjes 10,-/gr, I bought only one gr! 8)
As I asked for it he pulled out a bag and showed me a sample.
I was really horny to smoke and I think it looked, felt and smelt fine. :roll:
It was my mistake to choose this or he gave me other stuff in the end as it was really dry hard pressed stuff I got. :cry:

I think I was just to wasted from the day before to make a good desition that morning.
Other stuff of the menu might have been good, but I didn't take time to look at the other stuff he had in stock as I heard good reviews about Warme Oortjes. What I got was poor.

HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

Sorry to hear about the poor warme oortjes Colina, I bought some pollen here in late Nov and it was great stuff, but not as good as their Isaac Haze, or Sogouda. Very hospitable owners, nice mint tea, was a shame about the roadworks in Pijp as the walk there and back over the wooden boards was a bitch. The Silver Haze deal, 5g for 27.50E, is hard to beat.

Going back to an earlier post....very well said liquidswords mate.
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
Puppa Ruff

Re: Coffeeshop D and L

Post by Puppa Ruff »

anybody been recently in this gaff?!

I'll be stayin in De Pijp in early August, and I'd like to hear what's good?!

thanks. :D
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

Yeah was there June 12th - 15th, popped in 3 times.

SoGouda is excellent, there is a choice of hazes for 10E/g - Isaac Haze not bad, Amnesia better than any other local CS. Even their White Widow was top drawer, best example I've seen in a while.
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Entered here last week for a buy and fly. Never been before. Orienatal guys behind the counter sold me some of their best hashish, Hya-Hya(12€/g), as 'the best moroccan hash available in Europe' :lol: . Quite funny somehow but was a decent smoke.
orle

Post by orle »

They now have "D&L Special Haze" for 8 per gram, or 35 for 5 grams.

It's a bubblegummy haze with rather large buds. Doesn't look very sativa, my guess is on a SSHxIndica type strain. The cure/flush and trim is so-so, but it's a decent smoke for the price.
orle

Post by orle »

BTW, the Silver Haze is now 30 euro for 5 gram (and it can be very leafy, disappointingly low quality). I'd recommend taking a look at the tub first.
orle

Post by orle »

White Widow, 5gram for 32,50. Smooth, strong, no complaints.

Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Popped in here yesterday on my small CS crawl. Unfortunately Yo-Yo was shut so this was my first stop. Staff was nice enough, told me I couldn't take a picture of the menu as he didn't want it to end up on the internet (fair enough), then spent the rest of my time there saying sorry that I couldn't !

Had a look at the Mako Haze (on my quest to try as many different strains as possible), however it was only the last bits so I passed. Wanted to have a look at the S5 haze but they were out. He then reccomended the Amnesia or the Cheese (thought maybe this was because I am clearly not Dutch and they are well known strains, though I could be wrong). Cheese looked and smelt pretty good, but I thought it may be a little too indica for what I was after. So I had a look at the amnesia which looked and smelt decent enough (and it occured to me that the only other Amnesia I had bought was from Yo-yo when I first arrived, thinking I will try the Het Ballonetje Amnesia next week). Good high actually, better than I had been expecting. Smoking area was ok enough, music classic RnB and love ballads, very much a locals coffeeshop.

Sorry for the poor image, I was having a bad day with the camera when I final got around to taking pictures.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Having seen orle post that lovely looking WW I thought I would go and try some. Unfortunately I don't think that the batch I got was as good as previous postings. It was ok, and I didn't feel robbed, just pretty basic and didn't look as trichy as the picture orle posted (I appreciated that at least some of that is down to my awful camera and photo skills, but even so). Also when I tried WW when I visited last year I remember it being strong, really powerful stuff. This time is just didn't have that big kick to it. Maybe it is because my tolerance is much higher and I have been treated to Dam bud for the past 2 months, but it just didn't quite hit the spot. Maybe just a bad batch to be honest.

Will almost definitely stick to it's neighbour Ibiza in future, not because I think D&L is bad, just because I think Ibiza is better.
orle

Post by orle »

5gr kosher kush for 45 or loose gram for 10. large sticky buds, smelly, like meat in a sock. had some mold, but smoking that will just grow hairs on if not in one's chest.
orle

Post by orle »

"Cheese Kush" does what it says (except it said just Cheese on the menu). Thick kush flavor and also a cheese flavor. Powerful. Not so dry, and somewhat leafy.
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

orle, what has the most value, Kosher or cheese kush? regards
orle

Post by orle »

If they have a dry batch without mold, then Kosher.
The cheese kush was 10 p/g as well btw.
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

[quote="orle"]If they have a dry batch without mold, then Kosher.
The cheese kush was 10 p/g as well btw.[/quote]
thnks,