Easy Times

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Easy Times

I like Easy Times
81%
I don't like Easy Times
19%

Total votes: 53

angry pirate

Re: Easy Times

Post by angry pirate »

Cheers for that RT&B. Looks like a chill spot.

ACD Fantasy League 16/17 - 276297-87189.

Free to join :)
codejd

Post by codejd »

Yeah that is great RT&B!

Stopped back by for a coffee and spliff today, although it looked like the owner was working on a new menu here's the shot I took;

:mrgreen: .
Donkey smell.
Loch1981

Post by Loch1981 »

Hadn't visited here for a few years until last week and it seems to have had a refurb. Very nice CS with option of bar style seating or more relaxed comfy seats.

Lemon haze was so smooth very nice stone :) their cakes looked tempting never made it back for one gutted another excuse to go back! Only thing to note is they don't have any bongs didn't bother me but one of friends only smokes bongs so not so great for him. Prices reasonable too.

To be honest most of the CS we visited never had bongs - what's that all about?
Smokey McPot

Post by Smokey McPot »

Another Coffeeshop we spent lots of time in this trip..

Friendly shop with the cutest little budtender you ever saw, also she was on the go constantly cleaning the place so it's really clean and comfortable, lighting is good, tunes are good and bad, Internet, good coffee etc

Between the 3 of us we pretty much bought the whole menu and were not dissapointed at all.. the highlight for me was the northern lights 5x haze.. Lovely smoke!
If carlsburg made weed it would be northern lights 5x
whisx

Post by whisx »

Smokey McPot wrote:
Friendly shop with the cutest little budtender you ever saw, also she was on the go constantly cleaning the place so it's really clean and comfortable
I totally agree, she was a cute and friendly one. :oops:

As I was in Amsterdam last week I wandered upon this coffeeshop by accident on daytime. I like spacey shops and this was one of them, the decor was also really neat. I don't think I bought anythign from their menu, but spent an unknown amount of time chillin in the corner with a 'lil bong (they didn't have any for rent). If I ever come again to 'Dam with friends, I prolly take them here. My new favourite. +++
Trips to Dam since 2005: 11 8)
Acer Palmatum

Post by Acer Palmatum »

Had been to Easy Times in Feb 11' . The Shop looked pretty cool from outside so we decided to have a look. Inside they played some strange electronic music which my brain repulsed but I got over it. At the counter there was a quite big menu but nothing really stood out. I took Nepalese hash for 12 euro and my friend bought Super Pollen. When I inspected it, it seemed to be good but nothing worth 12 euros. The hash was quite hard for a Nepalese and you had to use a lighter to get it pliable. The Super Pollen was some standarts above Soapbar. So I think you can get high at Easy Times but there a much cooler Shops around with more original gear I think ;)
CiSbXl

Post by CiSbXl »

Worst the coffeeshop where I was in Amsterdam.

Antipathetic reception and the worst bad grass than I had on Amsterdam.

I had bought Amnesia which had that the name of Amnesia. Product with appearance green very dark, chemical odor, wet product.

I disadvise this place
ps: Excuse me for my English. I use Systran translation to speak with to you.
mafufero

Post by mafufero »

This was the first coffeeshop I visited during the first trip to Amsterdam (July 2011). The beautiful budtender that some have mentioned earlier was indeed there on the night I visited and she was nice and informative about the different strains of weed. She even lent me her lighter and attended me well as I sat and got lost in the haze of the weed I bought. Before the night was over, I was getting royally baked with her boyfriend and some other guys that I just met in the place. We smoked pre-rolled pure joints plus whatever it was they were having (can't recall, I was too messed up). The only negative about this place for me was the very loud beyonce-like music.......even my deaf ass thought it was too loud. Probably a more fitting place for the 20-something year old crowd. Still, an overall positive experience, but definitely not my favorite place.
Next trip: November 2013
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Menu nicked from Tumblr
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
felixxy

Post by felixxy »

I've had the "Amnezia" too some time ago and had the same chemical, maybe condemned smell. Will never return again.
Smokey McPot

Post by Smokey McPot »

I used to love this shop and especially the blueberry cheese and primera
But the last couple of trips it has been going downhill, the weed is rubbish now and the friendly atmosphere has been replaced with crap tunes being played far too loud and rude staff!
I won't be back either :(
If carlsburg made weed it would be northern lights 5x
The_Kushler

Post by The_Kushler »

Strawberry haze has gone very down hill recently. Haven't purchased any for last two trips. shame. Great place to bring a girl I think in the evening. Looks like a club.
HerrÖveri

Post by HerrÖveri »

I absolutely loved the location of Easy Times, such a nice little terrace next to the canal, lots of sun and enjoyable view when watching those small boats pass by. But the CS itself wasn't that great, the budtender who was there few times while I visited, he seemed a bit annoyed and "on the edge". Service at "Super Skunk" (if I remember the name right) that's right next to Easy Times was hell of a lot better. Just bought White Widow from Easy Times since it feels just like having another regular beer.
load bongs, not guns
Fever

Post by Fever »

I liked Easy Times. I went during the day (between 11am and 1pm) for a smoke, read the paper etc. I always had two drinks and liked the vibe and location.
Last time i went though i had smoked a joint, had two coffees and just began rolling another joint when the blonde lady came over and asked if i was going to have another drink. Kind of implied if i didn't i would have to leave. Kind of ruined my buzz and never been back. I've never been asked that before.
I always buy a drink for every smoke i have and had been there the last 4 days in a rows. Moved a couple of streets down in the end and enjoyed The Other Side for my newspaper reading time.
spliffy360

Post by spliffy360 »

visited easy times just to get some strawberry haze, this was a friday evening and was quiet busy, another shop that pushed the menu at me, i was going to order a coffee until this moment then changed my mind got my weed and left. i would go back but maybe in the day as it is a nice shop to chill out in.