Abraxas Too (formerly Chocolata)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Chocolata

I like Chocolata
89%
I don't like Chocolata
11%

Total votes: 38

freaky

Re: Abraxas Too (formerly Chocolata)

Post by freaky »

one of my favourite places to stop for a smoke... close to the centre without being overrun by nobs, nice coffee, nice decor, upstairs is cool as fuck and the vibe is right...

Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

freaky wrote:one of my favourite places to stop for a smoke... close to the centre without being overrun by nobs, nice coffee, nice decor, upstairs is cool as fuck and the vibe is right...

Pretty much what I came on here to post.
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Had a very nice Hawaiian Haze there this week. Very strong high, only had half a gram and was fully toasted. Had to sit in the tiny stools in the front room, which wasn't great, but the bud tender was very cool and I will be going back for sure when I can get a better seat.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
mdhfc

Post by mdhfc »

Big fan of this place. Great atmosphere, music frequently above average. Window seat over Spuistraat is sweet. Always seem to have space. not sure if they still have free wifi: my phone was playing up last time so may have been my own doing.

And they have chocomel.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/takeiteasy ... 1727456090
westhowejohnny

Post by westhowejohnny »

I like this coffeeshop it is a cool design but the weed in my eyes is over priced got some mount cook 15euro a gram was suppose to be the best indica but i didnt rate it i thought it was average weed and small deals maybe there baba kush would of been a better buy
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

meeting my friend in one of these shops for a coffee, i wonder what kind of expensive delights i can find in here today :)
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Friebd had bought hawiian haze when I met him, expensive buds mixes with tobacco and amoked in two spliffs. Nothing more to add here folks...
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Had some nice Hawaiian Haze and a Space Cake here yesterday. Cool place to hang. Laughed at the group of 80 year old Brits that came in and got muffins and "spliffs" to enjoy in the sunshine. Kinda wanted to stick around to see how toasted they got lol.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
mungo57

Post by mungo57 »

This was my fave coffeeshop during our visit, tried the malana cream hash (so soft and squidgy..... Reminds me of the squidgy black I used to get in the mid 00s in London) and the dealers were always friendly and helpful. Outside seating a plus. Was told by the dealer and a few locals I chatted to that both the Abraxas shops don't shake their buds which is rare on Amsterdam now and was advised to try their weed as well as the hash. Sadly I didnt have the time to buy weed there but if its as nice as the hash then I will love it more next time I go back!

9/10 for smokeables (only tried the hash) and 9/10 for drinks and service. CHOCOMEL!
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Stopped off to pick up some bedtime weed on the way back to the hotel. Got a gram of their mango for (I think) 13 euros - pleasant smoke and sent me off to sleep nicely so did its job well 8)
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Started my day with 2 grams of Hawaiian Haze. This is always one of my favorite sativas in the Dam, and today was no exception. Good morning buzz, not too strong but made me want to walk around for a few hours. Going to miss this shop when it closes next week.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Closes next week :shock: ...some Christmas prezzie, :evil: