Strain Hunters (formerly 420, Dutch Flowers)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 420 Coffeeshop (formerly Dutch Flowers)

I like 420 Coffeeshop (formerly Dutch Flowers)
76%
I don't like 420 Coffeeshop (formerly Dutch Flowers)
24%

Total votes: 66

Lafe

Re: 420 Coffeeshop (formerly Dutch Flowers)

Post by Lafe »

Sanchez_ wrote: Mon 7th Oct 2019 08:52 pm Was passing here and thought I'd take a look at a strain consistent in their centre shop...NY Diesel.

Oh man!... acceptable looking buds with a whiff of....fucking grass!? :thumbdown: shocking, you should have seen my face. I walked out of here disgusted!
Their Diesel has been like that the last several times I wished to buy, including the other 420 shop. Blueberry had also fallen in quality.

"Laif" with a long "a".
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Like said before now it changed into "Strainhunters Coffeeshop". I just went in for a buy and fly... I was looking for some "high quality" indica newschool hash and wanted to try their Skywalker OG Cream hash (12,50€/g) or Gorilla Glue hash (12,50€/g). Unfortunately both were sold out atm... I also visited two other Greenhouse Coffeeshops and they also didn´t had it atm :? I went for their Nicole Kush hash (11,50€/g) instead.

Nicole Kush hash (11,50€/g) - That hash made out of that genetics is nowadays widely available in the coffeeshops but somehow I didn´t smoked it so often yet... pretty bright blonde looking hash. Reminds more of some nice classic moroccan drysifted hash than many other newschool hashes. Really smooth to smoke with a good natural smell and taste. The hash bubbled only a little when touched by the flame while the effect was strong enough to me kind of Sativa/Indica mix... good daytime hash for me... while the Hia Primero from Coffeeshop Solo was stronger...

The Coffeeshop itself looked pretty nice while they also started to wear face masks and they kindly ask you to wear also a mask (while at the bar) but they don´t force you to wear it. All Greenhouse Coffeeshops make it like that now while I have no problem and respect that. Furthermore if you want to stay you have to scan a qr code with your smartphone and then you get registered (because of Covid19). I don´t know if you have to give your address and so on or if they "only" save your phone number... I also have no idea what data protection there is :?
In some Coffeeshops like Bluebird you have to fill out a contact form... while I also was at a Coffeeshop where you didn't have to do anything like that :roll:

I was a bit dissapointed by their menu because it´s pretty similar to the Greenhouse menu... no real different stuff while they had a "Cookies Selection" section on the menu. All priced at 25€/g like "White Runtz", "Snow Montana" while "Cookies" was sold for 15€/g. If it´s real "Cookies fam" stuff from the US than it could be interesting but personaly I am not so a weed smoker :lol: and that prices are still to much for me :lol:
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

This coffeeshop is now Coffeeshop Strain Hunters.

You can check out the grand opening video.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was looking for a coffeeshop were with outdoor seating were I can smoke a joint without to many people around... the Greenhouse (Strainhunters Shop) came to my mind. I also hoped that they still have some "Karels Haze" on their menu which I still haven´t tried yet. Sadly it wasn´t on the menu :? I asked the budtender for a recommendation for a tasty stong smoke. He showed me their Girl Scout Cookies (15€/g) and Kosher Tangie (16€/g). The Kosher Tangie smelled super strong :shock: so I had to go for it. I only got a half g for a joint so I built a joint with 0,5g and a bit of tobacco.
The weed was like what I asked the dealer for... pretty tasty but also pretty harsh to smoke while the ash didn´t looked that bad. Damn I was coughing a lot :lol: something smoother would be nice to me but maybe it was only because it was my first joint of the day and sometimes I cough a lot on the first one... maybe it would have been better with the 2nd joint...
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Strain Hunters dated August 3, 2022. Thanks to Johnny.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/StrainHu ... nters.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Re: Strain Hunters (formerly 420, Dutch Flowers)

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Strain Hunters dated September 10, 2022. Kudos to Christo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/StrainHu ... nters.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Strain Hunters dated 20 June 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Brazilianhunter.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/StrainH ... nters.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Strain Hunters dated 2 November 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by ibb

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/StrainH ... nters.html