1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

Marok21

Re: 1e Hulp Coffeeshop

Post by Marok21 »

Cheese Bubblehash (16€/g) - Repeat purchase but it seems like a new batch. Now it´s very sticky and soft... it remembered me of the Cheese Cake hash from GP. It also had this super strong smell wich is pretty strange to me. To smelly in my opinion. I didn´t tried it yet so I will report more later.

Papi

Post by Papi »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Fri 31st Mar 2017 03:54 pm I'd been intrigued by various reports of Funky Munkey, but then someone mentioned part of it's a private members' club. Which is the sort of thing that puts me off.

Also, don't know if anyone glances at ACD on FB, but it also intrigued me that the owner or manager of Funky Munkey was promoting his shop the way Boerejongens and 1e Hulp do -- and then suddenly, boom, he wasn't a member any more. Didn't notice anyone saying anything, and wondered whether he'd been told by someone he was skating too close to the wind, or whether he'd broken some sort of rule amongst those that semi-advertise on that site. Don't suppose anyone's likely to know anything, or care.

It's not private members' club:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
godhed

Post by godhed »

Spent a number of mornings here over the last 2 weeks. The Cheese bubblehash (16/g) was the best hash of my trip. Thanks to the staff for treating me so nicely, especially the beautiful Maria :D
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Went with the pineapple express blonde hash. Very light crumbly and soft. The blonde hash def has more of a fresh kif smell greener smellingthan even some other blondes- pine and citrusy hop smell. Flavor is ok but it is pretty dry so it gets a bit harsh at the end. Burns nice though and has a really nice mellow head high at first then a good mellow body chill and relaxing. Real nice. 11e

I did take a look at that cheese bubble and it looked nice ! May have to take some on the way out.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Walked here last night as a final attempt to score some decent diesel.... Bestbuds I had seen of the day for Diesel...bought a gram €14... Taste was decent, good strong hitting effect...no problems finishing the bag but got given the smallest nugs.

Decent shop will come here again for sure.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Cheese bubble hash, very nice priced hash, funky, bubbles iwell, recommended...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was here last weekend to try their Sour Diesel Jelly Hash (18€/g) wich I saw on their Instagram page before... in real it also looks nice :mrgreen: I didn´t tried it yet... I will report more when I smoked a bit of it :D

Furthermore they are currently renovating the whole place... so it is only possible to buy and fly atm. I forgot to ask how long it takes :?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Sour Diesel Jelly Hash (18€/g) - A darker crumbly hash wich smells really like Sour Diesel :shock: ... so it looks like that it´s no fake
genetics... when heated by the flame it´s getting direct into oil (like I know from many concentrates)... that shows that it´s really something more special than a usual hash but I also expected that it would be stronger. The "Jelly Hashes" I smoked in the past wasn´t maybe that "lekker" but much much stronger :? . Don´t get me wrong the effect is good... but for 18€/g I expect more...
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Pineapple Express Block was very nice back in mid May when I had some.
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Went in yesterday, it's still a buy and fly operation, it's reopening is next week. Friendly lady budtender recommended the sour diesel hash, excellent very oily but initially crumbly with a petrol smell. Had half a g of moonrock for 22e, it's bloody strong the but is coated in oil and keif, it's really nice but not a day time smoke.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

gettingrimey wrote: Sat 8th Jul 2017 09:51 am Went in yesterday, it's still a buy and fly operation, it's reopening is next week.
By next week, do you mean this one or the following one?
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

From any time from Monday, they weren't very sure when it would be ready.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
Dexter120

Post by Dexter120 »

Hi guys i'm new here , i heard about the moonrocks , and i'm just a little bit scared about the quality of production of moonrocks in amsterdam .

Some people tested it in 1er Hulp?
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Nobody's commented on the renovation yet. The multiplicity of charging points is a massive plus, but I'm not sure how much of the rest of it is. I managed to get a picture of Rizla for Twitter.

Not for the first time, they weren't open quite at 7. This is probably not a big thing for locals, most of whom wander in at no particular time early-ish, but when you've worked out a 45-minute walk from a Metro station in order to arrive precisely on time, having arrived from less civilised climes, it can be critical. The last time I didn't wait, not knowing whether they'd changed opening hours and having no way of finding out, and trudged off to the less welcoming centre. This time it looked even darker, but a local turned up and seemed to confirm it would open. I stress 'seemed' as he wasn't sure whether it was supposed to open at 7 or 7.30, and said he lived in a leaky squat, but was paying rent. He invited me to join him (in the squat) if I was a nice person, but I decided I wasn't. One feature of the renovation is to make the menu visible from outside, and I admit that the decision to wait was heavily influenced by it, as was presumably the point -- though I'd have thought that there must be some regulation against it, or they'd all be doing it. In any case, they didn't have the much-praised sour jelly hash that early, to my minor annoyance, but the lemon haze was good, as was the sour diesel hash. Still the best of the early openers, but they're pushing it.
Last edited by Fat_old_dwarf on Fri 15th Sep 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bsmith420

Post by Bsmith420 »

Dexter120 wrote: Thu 13th Jul 2017 02:37 pm Hi guys i'm new here , i heard about the moonrocks , and i'm just a little bit scared about the quality of production of moonrocks in amsterdam .

Some people tested it in 1er Hulp?
Hey buddy, welcome to ACD, I bought a moonrock from here last week (just because I had spare euros burning a hole in my pocket on last night) not worth 40 a g, got a wee 1.1 which was tiny had to put tobacco in with it but I think you'd be better buying a g of decent weed and a g of decent hash and putting them together in a j. All I could taste when smoking it was the rosin and made it too oily. Just didn't enjoy the moonrock, it's definitely a tourist moneymaker. Love the coffeeshop and they have some great strains at great prices