1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

wietroker

Post by wietroker »

The current Amnesia batch is not great at the moment so stay away from it for the meantime.

But the dealer recommended me the Lemon Haze, it is very, very stong. Pretty amazing value for 10 Euro, you would pay 12 or 13 elsewhere.

Lots of crystals, really citrus flavour and strong heady high. I wrote a longer review on my blog if you are interested:

http://www.weedandhash.com/lemon-haze-r ... amsterdam/

wietroker

Post by wietroker »

I tried the Zero Zero from here the other day. Only €7.

Very nice menthol and honey scent. Smooth smoke though a little lacking in taste. Decent buzz, nothing spectacular but not bad for €7. The hash is certainly clean and does not taste bad. Which rarely happens at €7.

full review: http://www.weedandhash.com/zero-zero-re ... amsterdam/
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

Called in last week ...was very impressed by their Nepalese Cream Balls at only €6.50 a g...lovely floaty ,dreamy stuff...called back next morning ,to get some more to bring home,but they were out of it :( ...so she recomended the ZeroZero (see above)...agree its a good honest ,clean morocan,good for doing stuff to,but not a patch on the NCB...but then i just love Nepalese Hashish :mrgreen: ...
"That cats something i can't explain"
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

darkglobe wrote:she recomended the ZeroZero
Was she friendly, pretty with a beautiful smile and long, dark hair? One of my best buddies whom I'll be staying with when I go to the dam from now on works here as of late - she used to work for Pink Floyd before Dampkring took over years ago, that's where I met her. She knows her hash and loves it, wouldn't doubt it being her.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

islandgurl wrote:
darkglobe wrote:she recomended the ZeroZero
Was she friendly, pretty with a beautiful smile and long, dark hair? One of my best buddies whom I'll be staying with when I go to the dam from now on works here as of late - she used to work for Pink Floyd before Dampkring took over years ago, that's where I met her. She knows her hash and loves it, wouldn't doubt it being her.
...and slim...Sounds like her alright...this was 11.30 am,and she was as friendly and helpful as possible...i remember she fed the cat ,when trade slackened off...will definitely be back 8)
You're very fortunate to have good friends in the Dam... :)
"That cats something i can't explain"
wietroker

Post by wietroker »

I think I know who you mean. Has she started working there recently??

There is one other chick, short dyed-red hair, trendy, tall, Dutch, late 20s/early 30s.

Then I saw a longer haired, black haired chick, does not look 100% Dutch, probably has some Indonesian or Maroccan in her. More like late 30s/early 40s. Is this her?
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

wietroker wrote:I think I know who you mean. Has she started working there recently??

Then I saw a longer haired, black haired chick, does not look 100% Dutch, probably has some Indonesian or Maroccan in her. More like late 30s/early 40s. Is this her?
This sounds like her, exotic looking. She did just recently start working there, but worked at Pink Floyd for years. She's neither of those, but not for me to say what her background is. She rocks and is friendly as all get out, even cooked at home and brought some for me when she worked at Pink Floyd. Great chick and a great friend who would never steer anybody wrong when it comes to hash. It's a passion of hers.

@Darkglobe - yep that's her, no doubt. Her first name starts with 'R', ask if that's her. She probably doesn't care if I put her first name in here, but I'd never do so without permission and I haven't seen her on FaceBook to IM and ask her in the last few hours.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
wietroker

Post by wietroker »

islandgurl wrote:
wietroker wrote:I think I know who you mean. Has she started working there recently??

This sounds like her, exotic looking. She did just recently start working there, but worked at Pink Floyd for years. She's neither of those, but not for me to say what her background is. She rocks and is friendly as all get out, even cooked at home and brought some for me when she worked at Pink Floyd. Great chick and a great friend who would never steer anybody wrong when it comes to hash. It's a passion of hers.

@Darkglobe - yep that's her, no doubt. Her first name starts with 'R', ask if that's her. She probably doesn't care if I put her first name in here, but I'd never do so without permission and I haven't seen her on FaceBook to IM and ask her in the last few hours.
Yep, no need to identify her I agree. She seemed very efficient like she had been there for years, that caught my eye a little.
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Going back would be a very good thing you two. I was hesitant to put this up in here as I have a stalker who now resides over there and knew they would be scrambling to go after my putting this up. My feeling was spot on, good thing I told my friend all about her before the post and she saw her coming a mile away. Showed up today as predicted... talk about obsessed.

Anyway, great coffeeshop with a budtender who makes it so! :wink:
roker

Post by roker »

You're ok here IG... 8) I remember the pic you sent me...shezzuk1 here!!!! FUCK BAS, FUCK CHANNELS.NL....haha
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

@wietroker

Nice review on the Lemon (Haze). If they have that in December, I'll try it. Thanks.
winnie

Post by winnie »

bleak wrote:Have been going here for the Intensive Care 5g deal (30 euros, or 6 euros a gram!). Great weed for the price!!

I like the place too, nice chilled loungey atmosphere with a Moroccan feel (cushions, lamps etc). Friendly budtender.

Its just far enough out of centrum to avoid the main tourist traffic, which is a positive for me.
One of the most relaxing shops in the city for sure. I like this place a lot
Marco

Post by Marco »

winnie wrote:
bleak wrote:Have been going here for the Intensive Care 5g deal (30 euros, or 6 euros a gram!). Great weed for the price!!

I like the place too, nice chilled loungey atmosphere with a Moroccan feel (cushions, lamps etc). Friendly budtender.

Its just far enough out of centrum to avoid the main tourist traffic, which is a positive for me.
Me too!
tuttiflutes

Post by tuttiflutes »

Marco wrote:
winnie wrote:

Me too!

We are becoming regulars, was there last night with Gapie, Ohm, TMartin..That "intensive Care" is my favorite Bio Weed.. and within my budget..under 10E a gram..

tutti
May you shit rise up & KISS you on the face
Marco

Post by Marco »

tuttiflutes wrote:
Marco wrote:
winnie wrote: One of the most relaxing shops in the city for sure. I like this place a lot
Me too!

We are becoming regulars, was there last night with Gapie, Ohm, TMartin..That "intensive Care" is my favorite Bio Weed.. and within my budget..under 10E a gram..

tutti
I thought you went during the day???