Central

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Central

I like Central
76%
I don't like Central
24%

Total votes: 141

Marok21

Re: Central

Post by Marok21 »

Lemon Hash (around 6€/g) - What I noticed directly was that super strong lemony smell :shock: wow pretty like a weed the budtender showed another guy in the line a few seconds before. The hash itself is a pretty creamy bit darker hash with a good oil content... not as creamy and oily as their Candy Cookie hash (which wasn´t on the menu anymore :? ) but for 6€ a real nice looking hash. The taste is super lemony and very intense... never tasted such strong kind of lemon flavor from a hash :shock:

To be honest I am not sure what I should think about it :? :lol: It looks real good but that super intense smell and taste makes me a bit wondering. Maybe it´s because its made so well (and of course with new genetics...) or they added some
terps to it :roll: :?:

I don´t wanna say something wrong but to me the smell/taste is too overpowered that it can be only from the nature... well in the states and other places they also add terps to their stuff and so on...some people like that but I want to know before buying if it´s made like that.

I noticed after a few days that the hash didn´t smelled that strong anymore and more natural... but it´s still that ultra tasty. My mate also tried it and said pretty the same like overpowered taste :? anyone else tried it?

By the way I heard the budtender saying to a customer that most Hazes in Amsterdam like Lemon Haze, Amnesia Haze, SSH is all "only" Silver Haze and when it´s smelling a bit lemony they sell it under the name "Lemon Haze"
or fruity than "Amnesia"...don´t trust the names in coffeeshops he said :roll: that may apply to some coffeeshops but not all I think..
Last edited by Marok21 on Thu 13th Dec 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 13th Dec 2018 11:26 am Lemon Hash (around 6€/g) - What I noticed directly was that super strong lemony smell :shock: wow pretty like a weed the budtender showed another guy in the line a few seconds before. The hash itself is a pretty creamy bit darker hash with a good oil content... not as creamy and oily as their Candy Cookie hash (which wasn´t on the menu anymore :? ) but for 6€ a real nice looking hash. The taste is super lemony and very intense... never tasted such strong kind of lemon flavor from a hash :shock:

To be honest I am not sure what I should think about it :? :lol: It looks real good but that super intense smell and taste makes me a bit wondering. Maybe it´s because its made so well (and of course with new genetics...) or they added some

I don´t wanna say something wrong but to me the smell/taste is too overpowered that it can be only from the nature... well in the states and other places they also add terps to their stuff and so on...some people like that but I want to know before buying if it´s made like that.

I noticed after a few days that the hash didn´t smelled that strong anymore and more natural... but it´s still that ultra tasty.

My mate also tried it and said pretty the same like overpowered taste :? anyone else tried it?
Only a matter of time before this ugly trend rears it's head in the bloc-hash scene. God knows they've been adding henna for centuries and no-one (edit: few) has complained. It's most likely added e-juice flavour. Yuck.
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

kushy wrote: Thu 6th Dec 2018 04:18 pm This shop is selling really nice, cheap hash at the moment. I'm preferring the new Lemon Hash over their Amnesia, more euphoric, same price. Also around 6e p/g is the crystal kush hash which I haven't tried yet.

Can't say how they smoke but if you're a rosin-head like me, you'll love 'em!
Yo,

I think 6.90 the cytral kush, 6.50 the top Sahara and 5.90 amnesia hash, if my memory serves me well.
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 13th Dec 2018 11:26 am Lemon Hash (around 6€/g) - What I noticed directly was that super strong lemony smell :shock: wow pretty like a weed the budtender showed another guy in the line a few seconds before. The hash itself is a pretty creamy bit darker hash with a good oil content... not as creamy and oily as their Candy Cookie hash (which wasn´t on the menu anymore :? ) but for 6€ a real nice looking hash. The taste is super lemony and very intense... never tasted such strong kind of lemon flavor from a hash :shock:

I noticed after a few days that the hash didn´t smelled that strong anymore and more natural... but it´s still that ultra tasty. My mate also tried it and said pretty the same like overpowered taste :? anyone else tried it?

By the way I heard the budtender saying to a customer that most Hazes in Amsterdam like Lemon Haze, Amnesia Haze, SSH is all "only" Silver Haze and when it´s smelling a bit lemony they sell it under the name "Lemon Haze"
or fruity than "Amnesia"...don´t trust the names in coffeeshops he said :roll: that may apply to some coffeeshops but not all I think..
A few years ago, water press afghan from Bluebird gave me the same thoughts than you Marok21, a very potent, too obvious moka smell, but nothing when burning and very blank taste when smoking.

By the way I smoked more candy cookie and it’s a very nice hash for 8.1 euro, best deal of my trip in Amsterdam, bubbles very well, tasty, smelly, potent, new school and cheap.

I have much respect for Central for their cheap good hash, I know top Sahara is a very nice pollen old school marocan, amnesia is nice too, have not tried the others (cytral kush, lemon)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Billyjoe wrote: Tue 18th Dec 2018 07:28 am A few years ago, water press afghan from Bluebird gave me the same thoughts than you Marok21, a very potent, too obvious moka smell, but nothing when burning and very blank taste when smoking.
That was the second time I had hash with a strange smell. The first was a batch of "C3 Pioneer" hash from Amsterdam Coffeeshop. A ultra sticky dark oily "moroccan" hash which smelt one time very chemical like there were some remains of alcohol or gas in it :shock: and the funny thing is that an hour later or so it smelled pretty like usual batches :shock: because it was so ultra sticky I could imagine that here something went wrong with the used extraction method... it's just weird that it smelt after a while like usual...

With the Lemon hash from Central it was more like a overpowered unatural strong lemony smell/taste but same here after a while it smells not so strong anymore and more natural... in both cases I had a mate with me that also smelled like I did. I I am still not 100% sure with that batch of Lemon hash but to me it looks or better smelt really strange and not natural.

Billyjoe wrote: Tue 18th Dec 2018 07:28 am By the way I smoked more candy cookie and it’s a very nice hash for 8.1 euro, best deal of my trip in Amsterdam, bubbles very well, tasty, smelly, potent, new school and cheap.
Yeah great stuff I really like it, too. Unfortunately they didn´t had anymore last week :? For 8,10€ it was a steal. Centrals cheap hashes are often really good for the price like their Amnesia, Candy Cookie... also heard many good things about their Top Sahara hash but I tried it one time myself and wasn´t impressed but maybe the batch wasn´t so good at that time.
gronda

Post by gronda »

how was the effect from the lemon hash?

tried the amnesia hash 2 month ago and it was very good compared to the price of 5,90€
hope they have it still in stock when we arrive this weekend :D
cant really find an up to date menu from them....wonder what they all have available on hashes atm :?:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

gronda wrote: Wed 19th Dec 2018 10:43 am how was the effect from the lemon hash?

tried the amnesia hash 2 month ago and it was very good compared to the price of 5,90€
Also a sativa hash but the high is more complex than the Amnesia hash to me. In terms of effect I would prefer the Lemon hash but like I wrote before I am not sure if they add some terps to it... well after one day it didn´t smelled so unnatural and not as strong anymore but that experience made me a bit more sensitive on that adding terps thing :?
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

got the amnesia as always also the lemon hash was very good for the price...also a nice if a bit dry nyc diesel

xmas day they had some canadian grown skittlez 13.50 which was really good...was gutted i left next morning as i dont think it will be there long :wink:
gronda

Post by gronda »

the lemon hash around xmas was very nice :D

did someone recently had a vist and can tell what hash they offer atm?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Candy Cookie hash (6,90€/g) is again on their menu :D Around 1,50€/g cheaper than it was before but it´s not as fresh as before but it´s still fresh enough and a pretty good smoke for the money. I like the taste/smell of it. Good one :D
gronda wrote: Tue 30th Apr 2019 09:47 am did someone recently had a vist and can tell what hash they offer atm?
Sorry I only can remember their Candy Cookie hash and a cheap Pollem if I remember right :? hash menu was pretty limited... maybe 4 types but I was happy that Candy Cookie was again on their menu :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Candy Cookie hash is not on the menu anymore :?

Like the last times their hash menu was very limited :? I asked the budtender if I could have a look on their Lemon hash (6,90€/g) even though it had a strange lemony overpowered smell when I had it the first time months ago. This batch smelled much more natural to me... a bit lemony and hashy. It is a creamy dark brown hash with a good oil content that bubbles decent when touched by the flame. The taste is also a bit lemony hashy and the effect is pretty good for a cheap hash. A bit more uplifting to me but I also noticed that it has def. an effect on the body, too
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Had their Amnesia Hash over the weekend.

I got the leftovers but the budtender was willing to do a little discount if i took it so i got around 1.2g but forgot the price.

Good taste of the used genetics. Very head lasting high. Good for wake&bake.
macky

Post by macky »

Bought the Amniesia,looked at silver haze ..Amniesia looked better ..not best taste ,good smell nice high for over gram for ten euros good deal 7
Looked Amniesia hash and some strange name ,went with strange name nice hash again 1.3 for ten euro good deal :mrgreen:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

macky wrote: Tue 1st Oct 2019 02:08 pm ...some strange name...
Oh please tell me there's a strain out there called, "Some Strange Name"?!? :lol:

...It's fecking perfect! :mrgreen: 8)
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Got some Warm Ears hash it was something like €8.20 a gram and very nice old school taste bubbles well.. A great we shop for a bargain, haven't tried any weed from here in a while might next time