Central

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Central

I like Central
76%
I don't like Central
24%

Total votes: 141

Black-King

Re: Central

Post by Black-King »

RvanSteensel wrote:
MrNice257 wrote:I need some hash advices for this place please :mrgreen: It's the first stop every trip. In the past i bought the warm ears which was 6.80 or6.90 or so i dont remember but it was nice. Then i bought the super sahara because they dont have the ears no more but the sahara sucks i only get headache from it! Have anyone tried the king hassan 9.20€/g? Is it worth the money? Is the quality constant or hit or miss?
best advice is just dont buy hash from here
you get better stuff in grancanaria at 3.50 a gram lol
Haha =) True

RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

There's much better places to get hash from!
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I've found their hash more reliable than their weed. It's a lifesaver if you've arrived early – last time I was there, I'd walked from sodding Duivendrecht which I'd reached at 4am, when Amsterdam is fairly pointless. At 7, I bought some SSH and Super Sahara from Central, then walked to Eerste Hulp for some civilisation (why you can no longer smoke pure inside Central foxes me), where I tried some overhyped Gorilla Glue. What I bought from Central wasn't bad, fortunately – I avoid Eerste Hulp's hash, because some alleged Nepal was probably my worst purchase over the last lustrum.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:I've found their hash more reliable than their weed. It's a lifesaver if you've arrived early – last time I was there, I'd walked from sodding Duivendrecht which I'd reached at 4am, when Amsterdam is fairly pointless. At 7, I bought some SSH and Super Sahara from Central, then walked to Eerste Hulp for some civilisation (why you can no longer smoke pure inside Central foxes me), where I tried some overhyped Gorilla Glue. What I bought from Central wasn't bad, fortunately – I avoid Eerste Hulp's hash, because some alleged Nepal was probably my worst purchase over the last lustrum.
lmao eerstehulp is atm one of the best places to get your hashes !
Candykush hash is amazing , and so is the cheaper hashish .
If you really wanna go nuts you can get OG18 balls

Ofcourse GG sucks dick , it looks nothing like the realdeal
Dont fall for the tourist weeds lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
HighC

Post by HighC »

Was walking around late enjoying a smoke. We decided to check out central for a lastly why not of the day. I grabbed one g of king hassan. It was pretty dark, and soft enough to make nice spaghettis. It had a very floral smell and left my fingers a bit oily. Overall it was a nice smoke. Had the whole g in a blunt of vanilla Kush. Burned white ash and tastes decent enough. 7-10

Pretty classic king hassan.
Abbs

Post by Abbs »

I'm so glad we went in here

Being so close to voyagers I've never bothered to go into this coffee shop before. (Been to Amsterdam about 5 times)

The reason we went in here was because a local mentioned it to us. We were in a headshop near barney farm and we're having a great laugh with the owners. I asked where they bought there bud from and they said Central coffeeshop - I asked what they liked and they said the lemon haze and silver haze and the prices

And sure thing - the lemon haze and silver haze from central were excellent and the prices were unseen for is so far - 1 g for under 10E each

They don't let you smoke in the coffee shop. They had a big menu and What we smoked from here was very nice ( one of the highlights of our journey)
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Abbs wrote:And sure thing - the lemon haze and silver haze from central were excellent and the prices were unseen for is so far - 1 g for under 10E each
The Lemon Haze (9,20€/g) was on Saturday still pretty nice. Frosty nugs... smell transfered good to the taste and also well flushed.
kibby

Post by kibby »

Haze for 6.30 euro per g, spot on for tight fisted bargain hunters like myself.

Dealer said wasn't outdoor though looked like two different plants in the 2g deal, both dense nugs, one a shade darker, either over ripened or possibly outdoor. Can't quibble for the price, would buy again.

stu1983

Post by stu1983 »

Called in here after getting of the train my mates were dying to get here the amount of people going in an out was crazy when I seen the menu I knew why
Zero zero 2.50 a gram and the cheapest weed is posted above as just haze. I got a gram of super skunk for old times sake and 3 grams of amnesia hash. The amnesia hash was lovely held it in your hand an it goes soft and bubbles with just a lick of flame it somehow ended up home with me found it in the bottom of the bag oops and nice at 5.20 a gram
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

kibby wrote: Tue 7th Mar 2017 07:15 pm Haze for 6.30 euro per g, spot on for tight fisted bargain hunters like myself.

Dealer said wasn't outdoor though looked like two different plants in the 2g deal, both dense nugs, one a shade darker, either over ripened or possibly outdoor. Can't quibble for the price, would buy again.

How was the taste on this? This looks like the kind of stuff I'm after as base for hash joints
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

stu1983 wrote: Fri 24th Mar 2017 08:57 pm The amnesia hash was lovely held it in your hand an it goes soft and bubbles with just a lick of flame it somehow ended up home with me found it in the bottom of the bag oops and nice at 5.20 a gram
5,20€/g sounds very good! Anyone else had it? I will take a look on it on my next visit if it´s still on the menu. In the past I wasn´t lucky with the hash I got from there. Last time (a few years ago^^) I tried a moroccan hash ("King Hassan" it was around 9€/g) from there wich was pretty poor. No bubble... no smell and the taste was pretty chemical, too :?
Would be nice to have a new option for some really cheap good quality hash 8)
stu1983

Post by stu1983 »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 29th Mar 2017 07:18 pm
stu1983 wrote: Fri 24th Mar 2017 08:57 pm The amnesia hash was lovely held it in your hand an it goes soft and bubbles with just a lick of flame it somehow ended up home with me found it in the bottom of the bag oops and nice at 5.20 a gram
5,20€/g sounds very good! Anyone else had it? I will take a look on it on my next visit if it´s still on the menu. In the past I wasn´t lucky with the hash I got from there. Last time (a few years ago^^) I tried a moroccan hash ("King Hassan" it was around 9€/g) from there wich was pretty poor. No bubble... no smell and the taste was pretty chemical, too :?
Would be nice to have a new option for some really cheap good quality hash 8)
There was a lovely smell of it as well they had a hash called top Sahara it was 6.50 a gram then iceolater at 18 a gram they had 4 hashes on the menu but they seem to sell out early I got mine around 11 am and there was very little of it left
tinky

Post by tinky »

I've bought the ice before at Central and it's always been poor a few years ago I'll admit. Always found the Super polm good for the price.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Thanks for the advice. I had it this weekend for 5,80€/g and it´s indeed nice especially for the price. Not as dark as some Amnesia Hashes around (like Utopias version)... looks more blonde but with a good oil content. Like stu1983 wrote it´s bubbles nicely when heating by flame... smelled nice... good one :D

They also had a few other hashes on the menu... I only remember the 24k hash (around 10€/g if I remember right) and a Ice hash...
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yo marok how does it compare to king hasssan 6 euros ?
Searching for the best weed !