Central

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Central

I like Central
76%
I don't like Central
24%

Total votes: 141

Kenshiro

Re: Central

Post by Kenshiro »

Are all the deals here prebagged or can you look and smell before purchase?

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote: Mon 3rd Apr 2017 03:48 pm yo marok how does it compare to king hasssan 6 euros ?
The effect of King Hassan is heavier than from the Amnesia Hash in my opinion. The KH smells and tastes more like a classic import hash.

The Amnesia Hash is strong enough. Not so heavy as the KH... better for the daytime in my opinion. You have classic hash smells in this hash but also you can smell that it´s made from foreign genetics (Amnesia).

Both are very nice. The King Hassan makes me more stoned so I smoke that atm more at the nighttime and the Amnesia Hash is the better smoke for the daytime :D but well it´s also strong enough for nighttime :D
snc wrote:Are all the deals here prebagged or can you look and smell before purchase?
It´s not prebagged here. You can look at smell before buying and the min. buy is 10€. So when you want to buy the Amnesia hash (5,80€/g) you have to pay at least 10€ of it
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Top Sahara (6,20€/g) - the Amnesia hash was out of stock atm :? ... so I decide to have a look on it. Like stu1983 wrote it has a nice smell on it. A more blonde hash with a different taste than many other morrocans I had in the last time. It is more solid but when holded in the hands it´s getting softer... it also bubbles when heating by flame. It isn´t the strongest but for the price ok... the best on that hash was for me the different taste... not easy to describe :lol: . Personally I was happier with the King Hassan (6€/g) from Tweede and Centrals Amnesia hash.

Overall not bad but I think there are better hashes around in that price range :D
mowie

Post by mowie »

went there around 10pm, no a single haze or sativa left (think sey thell out on their cheap hazes early), was brave and bought the cheapest strain on menu

Super Skunk 7€/g

overall an ok smoke
quite frosty buds, just a little bit too dry
taste very spicy, the skunk was definitely there, just a bit off, suspect bad flushing - but white ash...5.5/10
strength 8/10 pretty strong stuff!

bang! for! buck!

worth mentioning: extremely friendly, funny, down-to-earth budtender, only gave me pretty nugs, even took 2 little nugs off the scale and replaced it with 1 bigger one with a wink :D
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Amnesia block hash at 5.90e bargin of the trip.also had the super silver well worth the 9.5e
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

madmaxxx wrote: Mon 24th Apr 2017 10:29 am Amnesia block hash at 5.90e bargin of the trip.also had the super silver well worth the 9.5e
Thanks for that man. Central will be first stop in couple weeks as arriving quite early. Will try both the above 👍
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

was here for the amnesia hash but the guy behind counter directed me to the kosher hash instead
smells really good kinda fruity still gotta test it though
Searching for the best weed !
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Arrived early, went for Amnesia Hash and White Widow. Ironically, I'd made it my first stop after reports of indifferent bud recently at 1e Hulp, although WW is one of the few strains (at €8.50) actually more expensive at Central than elsewhere. Although I wasn't really impressed by 1e Hulp's own version a couple of visits ago. It was acceptable, in the way that €8 bud is if it's OK, but Central's version was more powerful. But they have a nerve charging €2.50 for a (poor, at least if it's like it used to be when you could smoke inside) cappuccino when they've even taken away the bench outside where you can smoke, so I went to 1e Hulp afterwards anyway, where it comes with a biscuit and a cat.
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2017 05:58 pm where it comes with a biscuit and a cat.
😂😂

How about the amnesia hash FOD? Did you have any?
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

The Bench was there last week FOD ???? ( and I actually thought that you would make a very special surprise guest appearance too ! ) Hope you are keeping well.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

BongHug82 wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2017 07:25 pmHow about the amnesia hash FOD? Did you have any?
Yes, better than the KH from Tweede Kamer/Dampkring II in the bargain category at present, as the latter isn't all it could be.
choppermike wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2017 07:30 pm The Bench was there last week FOD ???? ( and I actually thought that you would make a very special surprise guest appearance too ! ) Hope you are keeping well.
Cheers, same to you. It was purely by chance that I managed the day I did, and it was only after I'd booked that I realised it was closer to King's Day than I'd ever dared, even when it was Queen's Day.
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

madmaxxx wrote: Mon 24th Apr 2017 10:29 am Amnesia block hash at 5.90e bargin of the trip.
Hey thanks for the tip mate! 12 days out from my next trip to the dam and am definitely in a sativa state of mind right now. Will be just around the corner from there and will certainly check it out.
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Amnesia Hash (5,70€/g) still same quality. Very nice for the price :D
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Marok21 wrote: Mon 1st May 2017 09:31 am Amnesia Hash (5,70€/g) still same quality. Very nice for the price :D
Bist Du da heute Alter?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

hey DLN 8) I was in town on saturday with a mate... just a day trip :D I am looking forward to have a longer stay next month :mrgreen: if my holiday will be approved this time :? fingers crossed...

I will let u you know when I am in town. Have a nice day alter :D enjoy